The Corroboree

post-8520-0-61551300-1345807734_thumb.jp hey finally worked this photo downloading out so these are the beauty's i would like to get rid of would like to trade let me know if you interested i have over 13 of the big ones i think unknow trich and two different euphorbias with few of each cuttings available anyhow maybe some one would lioke to trade cheers kate

post-8520-0-61551300-1345807734_thumb.jpg

post-8520-0-61551300-1345807734_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Holy shit, did you get into the wild T and just cut all your beauties down? I can't trade as cacti aren't my forte (yet) but I am sure some cactiphiles out there will take advantage of such an offer. Would love to see what you actuallly have growing :)

would you be willing to sell for $$?

wonder what the mother plant looks like?

t.peruvianus/macro.

looks fine.

is it a t.peruvianus\macro would love a name for this spikey bitch

I would go for t.peruvianus as my macrogonus "labeled" plant's either have short arse spines or spiky poke your eye's out spines.

just from my experience

same difference in the end tho kewl cactus...

I dont ever really believe that the purchaser truly understands the PAINS of the cactus seller. Packing cacti can be akin to a saw movie gone wrong. Cutting them worse. Many of my cacti packages have contained my own blood and flesh. I think you could add a $10 first aid kit charge. I reckon we should film our cut and packing exploits and get a "best of getting spined" compilation

My no.1 will always take some beating. Torsten

getting pumped by about 30 logs of Peruvians

Out the back of his hire tarago. Brings a tear to my eye even now.

I've spined myself through the finger nail and pierced a nerve that

Made my whole hand dead for a moment till I pulled it out, that was just really weird and odd.

Moral of the story is Kate loOks like you have felt the sweet sting Of a peruvianus there girl.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 8

Moral of the story is Kate loOks like you have felt the sweet sting Of a peruvianus there girl.

That's for sure, you don't handle that much cactus without some sort of injury.

oh yes i am 29 and have very f35ked hands through me love and collecting lol

any logs left kate?

i can trade some pc cuts also some 'mike' clone cuts

yes have heaps left am going to post as soon as i get some time which should be thursday only have three people wanting so far cheers kate so plenty for you flumsquid what you after

no worries do you have any photos of your swap in mind cheers kate and you western australia just for postage can you send through your details to post

great mike looks great what did you want to trade for small cutting of mike and a small pach and pc pach? couple of large trich let me know any chance you have photo of pach's cheers kate