The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DarkSpark

Looking for 2-5m of pereskiopsis for grafting

I am looking to buy a reasonable amount of pereskiopsis for grafting i dont need it to be rooted, but if a few bits were it would be an advantage. Can trade some of the value if you want.

I will have around 20 grafts to do in 4-6 weeks time, so that should hopefully allow time for the peres to get a little bit established. If not i can hold off a bit longer. I will then have another 20 or so down the track as well so if the price is right i may look at buying it all now. If you can post here, or give me a mesage, with a price on 2 and 5m of stock. Which will be cut into 10ish cm lengths.

Theres some on ebay at the moment. Its in Sydney. I contacted seller and am getting bulk lot and he thew in some baby lophs to help get me grafting. I think he may be one of us judging from our talks. Just do a search for peresoksis on ebay and u will find it. Cheers Vulcan

Edited by vulcan

Yeah i saw it on there i may have to get in touch with them, Just thought i would try here first as often i can work out some of the value in trade.

Good for you, want to share or just gloat :'(

darkie, i will happily pull some up for you that i planted out... they are already rooted, just a bit dormant cos of the winter here. under some cfls youll wake em up in a week or two and be on track. PM me your addy and ill get em off tommorrow, otherwise im away for work until the 3rd sept.

d00d

Just getting them up to me in my hothouse will get them going. Some nexus i got a week or so ago have nearly doubled in size. Growing season is pretty much started here seeds are coming up i forgot i planted and so forth :) k i will make sure i sent it to you.

Chuck me in a few extras of the 'leaves' i dont know what you would really call them. as i can also grow from these, takes a while but i am prepared to wait. Anywho i guess ill talk in the pm

Also i am looking for Trichocereus chiloensis if anyone has it i would LOVE a cutting.

Edited by DarkSpark

Amen on that one of the most generous trades i have gotten in my life.

• Like 1

If anyone here can help me out with some peres cuttings that woul;d be much appreciated aswell.

please PM me if possible i have cash or i can trade :)

cheerio!