The Corroboree

that is really shitty of people. Is the area fenced? Do you have any suspects. Seriously I don't condone violence but if there was any pattern of when they were hitting your yard I would lay in wait and scare the fuck out of them. They are most likely kids you wouldn't have to hurt them just terrorise them alittle. lol

• Like 1

It must be Mexicans! Apparently they’re notorious for eating cacti.

• Like 1

How'd you go, any thefts overnight?

Just for the record, if you have a bunch of mates who like to stay up late waiting for pricks who steal plants, in NSW citizens can perform a citizens arrest for almost anything! I would try and catch them in the act, threaten them with physical force if they don't cooperate and make a citizens arrest. Call the cops and explain to them that you're a rare plant collector who has just caught the burglar who has been in your yard every night for the last week.

Very sad to hear this is a problem in "S/W NSW". I had drafted up a rant about capital cities sucking, but then noticed the S/W.

I guess there are scumbags everywhere.

I can't believe this trend could continue for long surely. Once they realise it's not a quick easy high, word should get out, surely ???

If its a balcony up high Vaseline the rail (or similar, make a chilli oil what ever. If they have to touch it that will fuck them.

Once they realise it's not a quick easy high, word should get out, surely ???

Maybe they are selling them on eBay (or elsewhere), have you seen what cacti are going for these days?! Would make for one rich thief...

Hounds. You need hounds. With a motion sensor to release them.

5226b2a1e294774d26a1f3eba31aafce.gif

• Like 4

Maybe they are selling them on eBay (or elsewhere), have you seen what cacti are going for these days?! Would make for one rich thief...

Well - sounds like a business opportunity for someone. Johnny Appleseed. Flood the market - put the thieves out of business and spread the love at the same time.

Edited by r2pi

Hounds. You need hounds. With a motion sensor to release them.

a>

• Like 2

Sorry dude, just saw this now. Havent read it all but if you havent got something sorted i have a trail cam you can borrow. Pm me and ill post it to you. Just post me it back when your done. Takes 5mp pics and has motion sensor, even sees in the dark