The Corroboree
shroomy

older members

Cant believe my log in still works. thanks Torsten. where are all the oldies at now?

• Like 1

You bugger, it's you bin missing <3

I'll make you a bet, if you respond to this post I will personally drink some beer in front of you

You've tried to catch us out like this before, one post and then you leave again and we don't hear from you for a coupla years

Come up and visit, it's been ages and you've been sorely missed. Weather's fine now, ride up ya big flower!

• Like 1

Gday shroomy - I used to be on here as rkundalini, pretty much from the outset if I remember rightly. I remember you.

Where are we oldies at? I'm just getting back to things after 9 years of being focussed on new parenthood.Lots and lots of lovely revelations.

What about you?

wow shrooooooomiiiiieeeeee! good to hear from you. Like darklight said, don't get us all excited and then disappear again though ;)

A few years back the forum software started to allow username changes, so now noone has any idea who anyone is anymore. For example, I had no idea r2pi was rk, LOL. One way to check them out is to go to a member's profile page and then edit the number in the URL to one of the low numbers. Then check out if they are still active and what their name history is. tedious, but sometimes the only way to keep track.

Ok Darklight start drinking. but you will have to come to thailand to drink it, i live over hear now and love it. good see you still living the dream torsten hope the oz media treats you ok you deserve praise.

Rk good to here you are happy hope life continues to treat you well. i just realised its more amazing that i could remember my pass word ! dam memory hard drive is full these days

Edited by shroomy

Ok Darklight start drinking. but you will have to come to thailand to drink it,

Yay that was pretty quick, awesome to hear you're still around :)

Any excuse to come and visit, always wanted to go there

Quick, say something incisive, scathing and hilarious and proved you're the real Shroomy or I'll think you're a ring-in

Way too many TOM boys in Thailand for you baby you would hate it ;) . best leave them for me. Any time you want visit you are more than welcome i will pm my number .