The Corroboree
you

Acacia podalyriaefolia = 0.5% to 2% DMT in fresh bark?

I read that it may be incorrect but someone said "The citations do not mention harvest time and it is known that alkaloid contents of acacia fluctuate, they are not the same year round, late fall and early winter seem to be times where alkaloids tend to be higher, sometimes plants that can have a decent alkaloid content for part of the year have none at other times, so try to consider that a lot of data is not conclusive." So, is there or isn't there DMT in this tree?

I believe it's true that alkaloid content of acacias fluctuate over the year. I know someone who tried to obtain alkaloids from podalyriifolia and was unsuccessful, but I'm not sure what time of year this was attempted. Due to the fact that it is a very common acacia, I can't help feeling that if it had any significant content that it would be well established by now. Interested to see what others say though.

This has been brought up many times, including by myself when i first joined. I think the outcome was that the source cited was in German, and even then didn't seem to state that podalyriifolia contains DMT. I have also read several reports of people attempting an extraction in their dreams to no avail. There are literally thousands of these growing in SE-QLD, actually a weedy species and the wikipedia information seemed too good to be true. While i cannot confirm from experience that there is no content i do know that everyone asked has said that fuck all to nothing is in there.

• Like 2

Its a QLDer of cause it doesn't work!! lol.

• Like 2

^^^watchout joxie or we'll have to flog u at "state of origin" again next year... :bootyshake:

• Like 1

^^^watchout joxie or we'll have to flog u at "state of origin" again next year... :bootyshake:

This year wasn't a flogging at all.

• Like 3

^^^very true BF...now what was it 6, or 7, or 8 in a row... :scratchhead:

Oh...I can't remember ... :P

• Like 1

^^^very true BF...now what was it 6, or 7, or 8 in a row... :scratchhead:

Oh...I can't remember ... :P

Ok. You win :)

Mark Geyer still punched the crap out of your King Wally though.

• Like 2

oh those origin statistics...

a qld'r and a nsw'ler meet at the pub. gee, last nights footy was again a fucking big ordeal for me, because my dog always goes fucking crazy when qld win's. he bites the wife, tears down the curtains, spills his doggy bowle, in short a real mess.

the nsw person say's, and what does your dog do if nsw win's? i don't know the QUEENSLANDER replies, i got the dog only since 15 years.

ladies team is unbeaten since 25 years or so.....

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 4