The Corroboree
Bread Filter

Help Save My Catha's

I was trying to put up a picture of the awesome new growth on the red plant this arvo but forgot and got on the beer with my mates instead. Plus my iphone sucks at anything close to a macro shot.

If I remember that I made this post by the time I wake up in the mid afternoon I'll post some pics :)

it's very kind and mature of you, to offer me, an olive branch, thx buddy,

i'm sorry for all the stress and upset, my input has produced in this thread. :)

Thanks mate. Glad we could work this out together.

I'll send you that Christmas card this year that I have been talking up for years :)

• Like 1

Great to see u guys have sorted that out...nothing worse then bad energy.

Live long & prosper brothers... :wub:

• Like 1

Great to see u guys have sorted that out...nothing worse then bad energy.

Live long & prosper brothers... :wub:

Cheers dude.

tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'?

• Like 1

Thanks mate. Glad we could work this out together.

I'll send you that Christmas card this year that I have been talking up for years :)

no, you said you would send me labels, because i hardly ever used labels (b4 u pointed it out to me)! :)

i'm sooo glad aswell we could make peace (and that i was offered reconciliation), because all my anxieties went away right away, after doing so. i hope it's the same for you bf.

• Like 2

no, you said you would send me labels, because i hardly ever used labels (b4 u pointed it out to me)! :)

i'm sooo glad aswell we could make peace (and that i was offered reconciliation), because all my anxieties went away right away, after doing so. i hope it's the same for you bf.

Definitely mate. I feel a lot more chilled out now after our resolution.

And it was a Christmas card AND labels that I have been talking up. Now your getting a singing Christmas card as well :)

Aww you guys :wub:

And you didn't even need the peace puppy!

I love this place.

my kath- seedling-mix: 50% grinded expanded clay, 30% Vermiculite, 20% seedling-soil (neutral)

in the first weeks i pour only distilled water, to keep the soil slight sour. then i use tap-water, but only when the soil dries out.

one of my seedlings:

a0axl1.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome dude. Great work.

Thanks for the tips on the mix as well. I'll try and use something similar when I germ my Catha seeds soon.

Hi my catha the old leaves 1 now and then will turn red and it will drop off but now ive potted it into a larger pot a few of the newer leaves are turning red as if they are doing the same thing. When i changed the pot i just simply took it out of one pot and put it in a larger pot. The soil mix i used was coco fiber, gravel, akedema (bonsai soil) ,gritty sand, and some cley pellets. It doesnt seem to be as happy now but it is putting out some new growth. Is this common with the leaves on cathas? Any advice would be much appreciated.