The Corroboree
sethomopod

Amsterdam Coffeeshops - Any suggestions?

hi all!

Well, i've destroyed my lungs in amsterdam!, i will post in more detail soon.. And a few pics... Didn't take too many in the coffeeshops as it didn't feel like the done thing...

Tried many many strains..

BF, sorry, i didn't stay at the green house, i stayed at the greenhouse effect... Very cool tho...

Saw a Stanley Kubrick exhibition, (1st ever) original props from A Clockwork Orange, and others... Blew my mind!!

In Vienna now... Saw a William S Burroughs exhibition today... (huge fan I am, still reeling!)

saw original cut ups, and shot gun paintings...

Then went to where Mozart lived... Looked out windows he did, walked on cobblestone roads he did... Very moving...

Will post pics soon...

All this culture is blowing my little aussie mind.... I wish we had all this history!

• Like 3

Nice one sethomopod, sounds like you guys had a blast :) was the 'erb all of that we stoners have dreamed so longingly about?

the grey area is good for getting hold of the best strains, then take a walk along the canals to haarlemmerstraat for a coffee and a smoke or vape at barneys.

All this culture is blowing my little aussie mind.... I wish we had all this history!

Well we do, of course -- indigenous history.

I know what you mean, though. I lived in a "really old" house in inner Melbourne before I moved to Amsterdam. Then I lived in a slightly older house, which was described somewhat disparagingly by the Dutch as "nieuwbouw" (new building style).

They are so, so much more connected with the past than we are.

hey seth did they have the korova milk bar? that was one of the highlights when the kubrick exhibition was in melbourne back in 'ought five. i also liked HAL and the stack of

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOYs

enjoy europa!

Back in Nam, Sooooooooooooo tired from flying.... Will post pics in the next few days.....

• Like 1

Has anyone got any recommendations for hotels to stay in? I am booking my holiday today so would really appreciate any help.

I am going for the last cup then flying straight to Hong Kong to play Hockey. I think I will be the only person in Amsterdam that doesn't use drugs!

Any tips for the cup will be most appreciated.