The Corroboree
gtarman

Brisbane meet, Saturday August 25th

well i overheard lots of talk about sharing sausages after dinner at the sydney meet. unhygienic AND gluttonous.

• Like 1

i know a park close by and its a great spot its near toowong and it could be a regular spot and it is right next to the river. it has barbies and seating and its great fishing i would love to do a agenda for each meet so i will pick up the torch and organise monthly meets if gtarman wants to help

Wow, thanks for a great Saturday everyone :)

It was an honour to be surrounded by so many intelligent and knowledgeable folk. It's given me inspiration to try do some planting in the tiny space I've been allocated outside my unit – with the help of planter bags. ThunderIdeal – was a pleasure to finally meet you :D

that is so kind, and i feel the same.

it was nuts how much smarts and generosity and helpful info there was. that's why i said the SAB spirit presented itself.

i'm inspired too, the timing is right for me to knock it up a notch with a blast from my spice weasel.

BAM!

All of the above... Cheers to ya chaps that put it together the great people that came and for all the new goodies I got to take home.

well lets get behind the next one so we can have a regular meet

Like suggested by Jox, a GC meet would probably bring a few more out of the wood work from Nrthn NSW too.

Ill def be making the next brisi meet, and any meets DarkSpark is at, consider me there too.

Sorry bigred I didnt get back to your messages. Thank you for the invite though. Your kindness did not go unnoticed.

Sounds like you all had an awsome time, and good to see some newish members were there too.

been bit too busy to get back here for few days. it must be said though, it was good to meet you lot =) Nature, good food, great company. what else could i ask for? yeah there sure is some brains in this group, that was expected and very nice. i will go to gold coast meet also.

count me in for regular get togethers too.

• Like 1