The Corroboree
gtarman

Brisbane meet, Saturday August 25th

One sleep to go boys and girls haha. I'm gonna try get there a little early to get set up. I'll be wearing a long-sleeve grey-blue shirt and a southern comfort straw hat that I found last week. I'm gonna buy some balloons as well to make us easier to spot if nobody has any objections. Look for the balloons haha

• Like 1

They will be all blue balloons, no other colours. Just a precaution so none of us shady geezers go wandering into a kids birthday party by accident haha. Either tied to a tree or near a BBQ. See you all there, 1PM!

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 1

Sounds great, gtarman. Looking forward to meeting everybody tomorrow :) It's been awhile since I've been to one of these.

• Like 1

I dont know if i'm gonna make it guys, i'm still coughing up a lung every 5 minutes.

I might wait & see how i is in a coupla hours

lol. Wish i could be there but the timing wasn't right. Next time around i will likely have a bit more time and miney :) Wish i still lived at GC would have been easy as to get there.

• Like 1

will be there at 1230

• Like 1

are these lungs safe to eat when cooked?

Probably not, most likely they are still full of tar & carcinogens from a quarter of a century of smoking :puke:

just like eating bong scrapings yumo will be there in a hour

Hey i'm within line of sight of Mt Cootha had a pass from SWMBO & too sick to drive :BANGHEAD2:

great day will do one in a month

the spirit of sab appeared in nine earthly forms. seemed like a good bunch and far more hygienic to be around than the sydney mob.

• Like 3

It was a good day out actually, really enjoyed it..decent bunch of people, lots of seeds and cuttings passed about, great spread of food, relaxed surroundings. Only regret was having to leave early to get to work.

..I'd be keen to make it a regular thing if everyone's interested, maybe meet once every second month?

was a awesome day i had a great time perfect weather and the park was really quiet to im keen for monthly meets i just live up the road and so does Kent so would just turn up for a barbie is pretty easy for me to set-up some think like the first Saturday of the month even if its just a few of us we have a good time

I would be keen to make it a regular thing although i would probably only be able to make it to every second meet as the trains are a pain in the arse. FIrst saturday of the month sounds good to me i can train it down friday night stay at a mates and go out drinking, meet you lot saturday and train it home satuday night. Sounds like a fun little excursion

Maybe you should organize one down the goldy next time, move them around a bit, that way it would be "just up the road" for quit a few of us.

Glad to hear you all had a good arvo.

Brizzy is just up the road from tthe gold coast ya slacker !

Did any GOLD members rock up? LOL

Shit was I the only slacker?

No matter were it was on the 25th I wouldn't of been able to make it, F#@K IT!!

Just thinking you should move them around. 2&1/2 return trip isn't that far but i wouldn't call it just up the road.

Edited by Jox

i am just being a tosser because i wish i was as close as you are. So don't mind me. There are a heap of gold coast members on the forums though so it probably wouldn't hurt.

Had a generous offer of a lift from halfway though which was awesome hopefully i will be able to take the person up on that next time.

• Like 1

finding a suitable venue will go a lot further towards making it happen than just suggesing it be further south :)

maybe title the thread 'gold coast meet', with a bit of luck you'll get some from GC, some from NNSW and some from brisboring

• Like 1

the spirit of sab appeared in nine earthly forms. seemed like a good bunch and far more hygienic to be around than the sydney mob.

Far more hygienic..... Care to elaborate...? :P