The Corroboree
Torsten

anyone willing to do on-camera interview about ayahuasca?

Chacruna and caapi as plants are legal in germany. But the moment you consume them or make an extract (in case of Chacruna), they become illegal. But definately legal in germany.

Edited by Evil Genius

I thought the news was an hour later. I caught it after all.

And No. Not good.

I assume Torsten's quote was taken out of context? I didn't see ANY disclaimer either.

I thought it was going to be about plants and online ethno-stores in general, not ALL about SAB.

Is this online anywhere? Couldn't find a livestream or whatever

Is this online anywhere? Couldn't find a livestream or whatever

Me neither. I was going to plug my capture card into the wall and record it, but lost track of time and missed it completely. :(

Can someone please give me a little bit more info about it? Dont get the channel on my volksempfänger. ;)

• Like 1

Just finished watching it!

T, your lawyers must have put the wind up them a bit, your house wasn't shown & it seem to be a lot more toned down compared to the promo.

Can they get in trouble for showing your house on the promo?

best of luck.

• Like 2

I missed it has someone got it online somewhere?

It wasn't AS bad as I thought it could have been but I logged a few things. First of all was that these plants are 'banned overseas' Torsten I think you're right. I am 90% sure that these plants aren't banned in most countries of the world. Certainly would be a minority. The brain damage quote should be interesting to juxtapose against scientific literature aswell. I've taped the commercial and am putting it on my thumb drive as we speak, destination youtube.

• Like 5

It wasn't AS bad as I thought it could have been but I logged a few things. First of all was that these plants are 'banned overseas' Torsten I think you're right. I am 90% sure that these plants aren't banned in most countries of the world. Certainly would be a minority. The brain damage quote should be interesting to juxtapose against scientific literature aswell. I've taped the commercial and am putting it on my thumb drive as we speak, destination youtube.

Thanks heaps.. I was frantically scrambling around my house trying to find my tv capture card, cable and the tv port in my new house but didn't make it.

• Like 1

At the end of the day T can expect a spike in sales. I mean lets face it whether positive or not its some powerful advertising.

• Like 6

^^Haha, There is already 33 guests looking at this site!

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1

Exactly. All publicity is good publicity. And as long as we dont hand out enough Ammo to make the whole media branch pick up this blown up story, this can even be benefitial for SAB. There are few stores who get free commercials like this! Just make sure you are ready for a little bit of wind in the next months. But how i know T, he sure as hell is.

• Like 1

Seems it didn't want to copy directly to my usb stick properly. Burning it to disk, then I need to edit it so we don't see the other boring things that channel decides to talk about and upload. Expect it on in an hour or so.

• Like 4

I recorded it on my FetchTV box, I'll see what I can do but the best I think I can manage will be a phone recording~ ;(

I've got it at broadcast quality on the SD topbox with harddrive and dvd burner. Can if needed strip it out to an .avi file or burn to a dvd.

• Like 1

Uni went until 6 and had a presentation so i ended up missing it, heard from my girlfriend that they also mentioned mescaline containing cacti and ran for about 5 minutes. to all those people who recorded it and plan on uploading thank you very much.

And if we are all watching... and channel 7 sees good ratings, then they may look for similar stories. Maybe should all watch it after it has aired?! (dunno if i can wait though.)

Lucky ratings don't work like that ;)

:blush: . :)

I must have been watching at the wrong time. I missed it too.

It wasn't on 7 news in Melbourne?

you know what Usain bolts ran the 100 in olympic record time at the same time. My thinking is alot of people missed it.

• Like 4

It seemed like the premier and the police commissioner were much more concerned about violent video games. At least they were motivated enough to comment on the video game issue.

Let's face it psychedelics are statistically the safest class of drug of them all, so their trashy story was just a crock of trumped up bullshit.

• Like 2