The Corroboree
planthelper

Tabernanthe iboga seed

i ask 25aud for those iboga fruits (postage included), pm me, only this single convolut is available (coconut shell, not included, hehehe)!

post-70-0-73231200-1342502023_thumb.jpg

iboga_fruit#1.JPG

iboga_fruit#1.JPG

• Like 1

PMed

and in record time! :)

Hey PH what happened to my PM that was sent at 4:19 PM, 5 minutes after you posted the thread?

You didnt say post in the thread, you said PM.

WTF??

Hey PH what happened to my PM that was sent at 4:19 PM, 5 minutes after you posted the thread?

You didnt say post in the thread, you said PM.

WTF??

whitewinds pm was the first to arrive in my inbox, yours arrived second.

whitewinds pm was the first to arrive in my inbox, yours arrived second.

Just for the record, especially since the site crashed and several ensuing PM's were lost, my PM arrived in your in box at

Sent 17 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

how many seeds of iboga?

and according to whitewind, he sent his PM 17 July 2012 - 04:24 PM if I recall correctly.

You (planthelper) followed up with a PM offering a solution agreeable to everyone, which entailed you sending me one half the seeds and refunding whitewind in full.

Now according to your latest PM to me you've backed out of your promise to send me one half the seeds.

I can only conclude you are not a man of your word, and your word means absolutely nothing.

Just for the record of course.

hmm...

i never saw zellys pm, till much later, so whitewind got the seeds.

but now because zelly feels rejected of me, he post's me pm's with wordings which are designed to degrade me.

i don't think, i deserve to get those pm's, just because he/she missed out.

i got better things to do, than joining your silly responces.

go ahead and try to hamper my reputation, you will not succeed.

there is no need to attack me, just because you missed out.

and for the other readers, i might add, that i even tried to work out things with zelly, even after i recieved some abuse of him.

but once i recieved, his addy, i noticed he/she lives in north america, and i would not send those fruits over there, because, i had trouble before sending to north america.

should i have added a disclaimer, saying australians only, well in hindsite, it would have been a good idea, but in hundreds of trades i have done, this was never, never an issue. what normaly people from overseas do is, do ask via pm, if the offer extends aswell to overseas, and not like zelly, force themselfes into a overseas trade.

i wished i could block, zelly from pm'ing me, but the block sender, function is not there anymore since the crash.

put youreselve in my position, i give seeds away (now for free) and for this, i have to suddendly deal with all this negativety of zelly.

• Like 1

it say's 25aud postage included, does that sound like an offer, for people over seas???

Hey PH maybe I'm seeing things differently to zelly, but looking at whitewinds post above

PMed

that time above looks like 3:25PM not 4:25PM.

Now usually when I post & PM, I do both within a minute or so.

Not an hour later, as zelly claims whitewind did.

I wouldn't lose too much sleep PH... :wink:

Edited by space cadet 101

Hey PH maybe I'm seeing things differently to zelly, but looking at whitewinds post above

that time above looks like 3:25PM not 4:25PM.

Now usually when I post & PM, I do both within a minute or so.

Not an hour later, as zelly claims whitewind did.

I wouldn't lose too much sleep PH... :wink:

but the problem is for me that, i have a disabiletys which makes those things, incredible straining, arguments are very painfull for me.

dear readers, i'm very certain zellys pm arrived in my box after whitewinds!

zelly tries to make that look like i was biased against him/her, but i tell you if his/her's would have arrived first, i would not have ignored it, but would have started a comunication with him (i think he's male), most likely saying, "sorry, i don't post those overseas" and than given my reasons.

what is upsetting, is that this rejection took only place in zelly's head, but now, he posts negative stuff about me, because of this.

haha chill man, I'm sure it's plain to see zelly has over reacted to a situation that would have ended the same anyway (since you were logically not wishing to send the fruits overseas) I hope your jimmies didn't get too rustled.

• Like 1