The Corroboree

If the problem is the only offer these teachers plant seeds, then do not force anyone to buy these seeds. I just try to make known with images seeds of each variety of ayahuascas or ropes that exist in my city.

Is aware of each member if they buy these seeds of plant teachers, I have only the desire and intention to make known to the world, different species or ayahuascas ropes.

Sorry if I made a mistake.

THANK YOU

HAVE A NICE DAY

shamanic-plants

Edited by shamanic plants
added disclaimer for international trader

Irie SP,

Good to see ya back online...

Wow them white (??) look interesting!!

Tell us more about the Boa & bluesky???

Respect,

Z

Hello Mr Shamanic.

Im pretty sure youve been told before. You need to add a disclaimer that the items you are selling are an illeagle import into australia.

• Like 1

illegal import into australia.

why%20inverted.png

Bummer...

Edited by ErraneousHerbalist
  • Like 1

Tell us more about the Boa & bluesky???

Respect,

Z

hi friend, Good to hear from you, these new varieties of ayahuasca, we are collecting from a community outside of my city. The commoner sell these species and varieties of ropes that call ayahuascas.

The actual properties of these new plants will soon have information accurate, we send samples to a laboratory in Spain for the analysis of these plants and saver exactly the content.

The community members are based on information from the shamans and healers in the area. they use these sacred plants for ayahuasca ceremonies. I also inform these various kinds of ropes, tons sold to buyers who come in search of these ropes.

Zaka soon I will take pictures of the mother plants for the exact identifiacion these new ropes that the villagers know only the plants by common name or name of the area. I would like you to help me identify these plants with their scientific names.

The two varieties of ayahuasca (bluesky - boa) for community members who use these ayahausca the information I have with them is they are very strong in light and strength.

thank you very much

Peace and Love

shamanic-plants

Edited by shamanic plants
  • Like 1

hello friend. Will you be getting diplopterys cabrerana seed for your australian friends?↲And will you get both leaves and vine of alicia tested also? ↲love your work mate.

hello friend. Will you be getting diplopterys cabrerana seed for your australian friends?↲And will you get both leaves and vine of alicia tested also? ↲love your work mate.

Hi mate,

Soon we arrive at the true and real seeds "Diplopterys cabrerana" just for my Australian friends and those who were lucky enough to receive the seeds. will work only with them, with good members.

Soon new seeds but now could only offer by PM, this is not to infuriate some members who do not agree on the diffusion of these new species of seeds.

peace and love for all

shamanic-plants

• Like 1

I will buy. have you sent seed to Australia before without problem? can you pls give links how to grow them and how to use them and more information if possible. thanks

Irie,

Come on Ozzies! Give the guy a break...It's been clearly stated that it's not cool to send to Oz, but then again what is???

Thankfully we are not all in Oz, so some can take adavantage of it!

SP,

I always look forward to seeing & growing more of ya ropes.

Respect,

Z

• Like 2

Hi mate,

Soon we arrive at the true and real seeds "Diplopterys cabrerana" just for my Australian friends and those who were lucky enough to receive the seeds. will work only with them, with good members.

Soon new seeds but now could only offer by PM, this is not to infuriate some members who do not agree on the diffusion of these new species of seeds.

peace and love for all

shamanic-plants

Gracias