The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DarkSpark

Wanted: Peculiar cacti hybrids

I am looking for some odd cacti crosses that may have been produced over the last little while by some of our members here. I am not really looking for any particular types although buttons, and non-columnar types suit me best as i am still renting and moving a fair bit. In saying this i am very keen to try some of the awesome tricho hybrids i have seen floating around i bet there are some funky mutants to be found amongst these seeds :D

I am not really looking to buy individual packs of seeds but if someone had say 5-10 varieties they could do all at once that would suit me best. Either Post here or message me with any offers.

hey brother, long time no trade :) hope youve been well man, i can send you a package of 10-15 varieties of seed. i can look tomorrow and pm you them, or if your happy to get a surprise i can just send em through! if you have anything cool to add into my garden let me know man!

- ill also add, fuck renting and being a planthead sucks haha, but ive finally "settled" and like my current appt and should be here until i subside to the mortgage devil!

d00d

ps - i didnt do these seeds myself but recieved them from various member over the board

Edited by thed00dabides

Agreed, renting & collections can be a major PITA.

I have an add in the classifieds with quite a few Tricho Hybrids some I think are deffinitey unique if that fits the bill :

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?app=classifieds&module=core&do=view_item&item_id=66

Good luck with the mutants.

i currently have over 50 cacti, 1500 vhs and 15 cases of homebrew bottling, in a one bedroom appt! its very full but im loving it, there is at least a new cactus a week, several vhs tapes and 2 cases each fortnight added! wouldnt have it any other way

I have an add in the classifieds with quite a few Tricho Hybrids some I think are deffinitey unique if that fits the bill :

http://www.shaman-au...item&item_id=66

Good luck with the mutants.

ooooh heck yeah some nice ones in there i will. I will respond to your PM shortly. Let me know if theres anything in particular that you are interested in.

and d00d it has been a while aye! i would be happy to take a few seeds off your hands. I get the feeling my cacti collection will soon be far too big for me to manage... Ill rummage through my shiz and see what i can find for ya i am sure there will bee some goodies hiding in my seedbox :D

Edited by DarkSpark

for anyone interested here is a list of what i could have for trade - this list is all seeds

Acmella oleracea "toothache plant"

Argyreia nervosa

Brugmansia aurea

Calea zacatechichi

Californian poppy

Datura metel var Fatuosa

Datura stramonium

Heimia salicifolia

Ipomoea purpurea "milkyway"

Lactuca ssp

Leonotis leonurus

Leonotis nepetifolia

Lophophora williamsii

Mimosa hostilis

Nepeta cataria

Nicotiana rustica

Nicotiana tabacum

Papaver somniferum "Danish"

Papaver somniferum "Pink Ruffle"

Papaver somniferum "Red Tazzy"

Phalaris aquatica

Psychotria carthaginensis

Sida cordifolia

Sida rhombifolia

Black Dragon

"purple" Cayenne

Chives

Chocolate Habanero

Citrullus Lanatus var. caffer

Corriander

Fatalii

Habanero

Melissa officinalis "lemon balm"

Multicolored chili

Norset Daga

Ocimum basilicum "purple"

Ocimum basilicum "sweet"

Oregano

Peruvian White Habanero

Red Scotch Bonnet

Roma tomato

Rosemary

Salvia officinalis

Thai purple variegated

Thyme

Yellow Scotch Bonnet

Acacia acuminata

Acacia concurrens

Acacia disparrima

Acacia fimbriata

Acacia floribunda

Acacia leiocalyx

Acacia maidenii

Acacia melanoxylon

Acacia podalyriifolia

Agapanthas

Alysium snowcloth (lobularia)

Anigozanthos "kangaroo paw"

Babys Breath

Coleus

Cornflower

Lavender

Lobelia Cambridge blue

Rottnest Island Daisy

Snapdragon

Sturt desert pea

Sweet Pea

Xanthorrhoea "trunkless"

Also have a few live plants for trade :- Justicia pectoralis, Brugmansia Aurea, Brugmansia Candida, Brugmansia Aurea x Suavolens amongst others