The Corroboree
Chrissy Star

The unfoldment of an online ayahuasca ceremony - last month of 2014 (by Chinese New Year) - Welcome Year of the Horse

My position is not "fear based"....

Its actually give a fuck based...I've seen enough people do stupid shit that has impacted others freedoms

EDIT - and maybe its different elsewhere but the prison system down here is full of folk that have committed

victimless crimes e.g like possession.....

Edited by waterboy
  • Like 2

EDIT - I withdraw my helpful sarcasm...

I hope your approach does not get someone a lag in prison Chrissy....

If you have a problem with me you will have to learn to live with it....you aren't in my life, this is a public forum. I feel sorry that you think like this, to make such a comment. But that's your life, your choice. I will remember you name so I can skip your comments - you and I are of a different breed. You believe in getting other laggings enough to presume that's what I did. I don't believe in using others like that. We don't mix. Please know that you are unwelcome in my world.

• Like 1

Thanks Anodyne and Responsible Choice, I appreciate your comments.

I must admit, I didn't really think anyone would straight out admit to stuff if they felt they were putting themselves in direct line of fire. There is no need to do that on a forum, ever. We all know that (don't we)?

Being intelligent and creative souls, where there is a will, there is a (safe) way. And we do what needs to be done.

Also, I thought the post would serve as it has - a place where seekers like myself can discuss where things are at on the subject, so that informed choices can be made by all seekers (not just me).

Also, I thought that us seekers could meet up to chat where we feel it is worthwhile about whatever. In fact, I have spoken to a fellow seeker about this very thing, a social with a potential new friend of fellow companion on life's path for a period.

All good.

But seeming it is a such a damn persistant topic, maybe I should spell it out - IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH INFORMATION THAT COULD LAND YOU OR ANOTHER IN DRAMA WITH ABSOLUTELY ANYONE, PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY DETAILS!!!!! a better choice would be PM and then only mention the location....this way if it is possible, a meeting can be arranged. During the meeting you can use creativity to find answers to things you desire to know. You could even go to the extent of asking the person to sign a legal document saying that nothing illegal went on or ever will. Or go for a swim to destroy electrics and make sure everything falls under hearsay. And for god's sake, don't let them talk you into saying something that could be used against you. If they are asking strange things, give them an idiot wannabe so that they never believe a word you say again. My god, I could go on and on about ways to make sure life stays good. Make sure that it does stay good. Don't accept it if you are unsure. Nothing less than the best. Love and freedom.

Your advice most recently posted wasn't applied to your original email to the shop owners inbox Chrissy... Your posting has me confused and I've reread it a few times now...

Anyways I'm off to smell some bacon cook...

• Like 1

If you have a problem with me you will have to learn to live with it....you aren't in my life, this is a public forum. I feel sorry that you think like this, to make such a comment. But that's your life, your choice. I will remember you name so I can skip your comments - you and I are of a different breed. You believe in getting other laggings enough to presume that's what I did. I don't believe in using others like that. We don't mix. Please know that you are unwelcome in my world.

I think you need a attitude adjustment . Yes its a public forum . But there are much better ways to go about it

Your advice most recently posted wasn't applied to your original email to the shop owners inbox Chrissy... Your posting has me confused and I've reread it a few times now...

Anyways I'm off to smell some bacon cook...

Yeh, like I said, I made a mistake - didn't realise the shop owner's inbox wasn't personal.

I think you need a attitude adjustment . Yes its a public forum . But there are much better ways to go about it

The post I was replying to was posted publicy, so I replied publicy. I will not read another post from that person, so I will not be posting another message like the one you are commenting on now.

Imho we have a lovely supporting community every long term member is imho a great person

The way you responded was rather childish . Really Waterboy cut you that deep . If he upset

your feeling's I would probably talk and rationalize with him then being a child about it

Edited by Bigred
  • Like 1

actually Chrissy Star you shouldn't feel bad................you are on your 37th post and your thread is already on page 3 ................that must be up there for the records of generating interest..................you've got loads of feed back................and they all mean well...................

Edited by Dreamwalker
  • Like 2

Ahh! But Red, does she not remind you a tiny bit of me? :P

Some of us are ego/mind based, like my G/F for instance who rationalizes everything so much every little thing seems to take forever! :rolleyes:

But my G/F lacks the ability to feel the full depth of emotions regardless of whether they are positive or negative emotions.

Consequently such people seem fascinated by me, especially when I'm in my 'up' swing!

Some of us are more emotion based, like myself, swimming in the turbulent waters trying to get to that imagined destiny while all sorts of crazy, happy, horrible, weird and wonderful things appear and disappear from conscious reality whilst we flap wildly trying to push through the currents, tides and many other strange sensations that tend to over shadow everything for all time.

Until things change!

As you know Red I spit venom at what I perceive to be attacks regardless of if they are real or not!

It's a standard defense mechanism towards negative emotional feelings.

When I swim in the Ocean of emotions its hard if not impossible to see the horizon, but DAM! I have some crazy cool scary funny adventures!

I wouldn't trade it for anything! (I say that now Im on my up swing, the down (recently)was actually I sense part of spirits intervention to stop me before I received shrapnel wounds (I should post that story on another thread though).

Many times I have asked spirit for (whatever) and nothing happened.. until one day.. everything changes!

We ALL love you Chrissy Star! Sometimes it can be hard to see.. (believe me I know!).. but when all is said and done its hugs all round! :wub:

Edited by MikeyMagic
  • Like 2

You've misunderstood me Chrissy....but you won't be reading this then....

Because you have had a lag is not my presumption (your presumption)....

I still don't think you get the situation in which you put someone else in very high risk.... no work email is personal FFS

Its hard to get ones tense of words on tapped letters alone. I don't have enough time of day to tap eloquent responses.

and it is pretty clear we are a different breed... no skin off my back

EDIT - I'll apologise If it does affect you and this was not my intent , call me a cunt if ya like :wink: You won't be the first....but I look after those around me and no one gets left behind....

I'll leave your thread alone

Edited by waterboy

Imho we have a lovely supporting community every long term member is imho a great person

The way you responded was rather childish . Really Waterboy cut you that deep . If he upset

your feeling's I would probably talk and rationalize with him then being a child about it

Well yeah, being called a dog (or rat if your american), to me - that's offensive.

actually Chrissy Star you shouldn't feel bad................you are on your 37th post and your thread is already on page 3 ................that must be up there for the records of generating interest..................you've got loads of feed back................and they all mean well...................

sigh, thank you.

• Like 1

Well yeah, being called a dog (or rat if your american), to me - that's offensive.

I won't leave that alone...point out where thats at?

EDIT lol....ya child

Edited by waterboy

Dear all, I am finishing honours soon (which is uni for those who are not sure what that means). After, I plan to do some part time work to fund my life...in my spare time I will be setting up a research facility to treasure and investigate the beauties of our lovely plant community at Gondwana rainforest (Gold Coast Hinterland). Specifically, this will be:

1) To collect and store species in a Springbrook nursery

2) Remove invasive species for the borderlands

3) Identify resources which the plant communities gift us with

4) Spread rainforest awareness and knowledge (conservation, bushfoods, plant medicines) via incorporation of WWOOFs (Willing Workers On Organic Farms) and backpackers

I will be doing so with government funding and would like to chat with any interested peoples who have ideas to contribute. The project is in the ideas phase and so far, I can see no reason why it will not be successful. I am open to all comments. I will also post this as a separate topic.

The pictures are of the area which is World Heritage Listed and some tree residents which are 3000 years old. I believe this area is akin to the Amazon Jungle. My view in relation to it's age. Gondwana Rainforest is a remnant from when the continents were joined, with Laurasia in the Northern Hemisphere and Gondwana in the Southern Hemisphere. It is the most extensive area of subtropical rainforest in the world and is estimated to be around 200 mya.

post-10700-0-82410200-1390201711_thumb.j

post-10700-0-17487800-1390201729_thumb.j

post-10700-0-82410200-1390201711_thumb.jpg

post-10700-0-17487800-1390201729_thumb.jpg

post-10700-0-82410200-1390201711_thumb.jpg

post-10700-0-17487800-1390201729_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

you not in the cell block now . your on a gardeners forum

edit peace love and unity

Edited by Bigred

I love dogs. :)

Some dogs are big but friendly.

Some dogs are small but seem nasty.

Some dogs are cute, some dogs are funny looking.

Many of them can seem scary at the front gate, but that's just a show!

Once your in the gate offering them pats most wag their tails and lick your hands..

A dog expert once told me that dogs see the world in the colour of green.

Fitting really. Green is often associated with the heart Chakra.

Perhaps that's why they forgive people so easily if they are hurt by them.

They live in the green light (love).

I'll apologise If it does affect you and this was not my intent , call me a cunt if ya like :wink: You won't be the first....but I look after those around me and no one gets left behind....

I'm sure waterboy would take it as a term of endearment if you slaped him with a "go back to the sea-hunt!" :slap:

Some dogs are funny like that.. :wink:

Its hard to get ones tense of words on tapped letters alone. I don't have enough time of day to tap eloquent responses.

"eloquent"? Are you calling me names water boy?! :lol:

Yes I know, its hard when time is short and so many fears still exist.

I plan to do some part time work to fund my life...in my spare time I will be setting up a research facility to treasure and investigate the beauties of our lovely plant community at Gondwana rainforest (Gold Coast Hinterland). Specifically, this will be:

1) To collect and store species in a Springbrook nursery

2) Remove invasive species for the borderlands

3) Identify resources which the plant communities gift us with

4) Spread rainforest awareness and knowledge (conservation, bushfoods, plant medicines) via incorporation of WWOOFs (Willing Workers On Organic Farms) and backpackers

I will be doing so with government funding and would like to chat with any interested peoples who have ideas to contribute. The project is in the ideas phase and so far, I can see no reason why it will not be successful. I am open to all comments. I will also post this as a separate topic.

The pictures are of the area which is World Heritage Listed and some tree residents which are 3000 years old. I believe this area is akin to the Amazon Jungle. My view in relation to it's age. Gondwana Rainforest is a remnant from when the continents were joined, with Laurasia in the Northern Hemisphere and Gondwana in the Southern Hemisphere. It is the most extensive area of subtropical rainforest in the world and is estimated to be around 200 mya.

Awesome stuff!

My lover and I preside over a (vegetable) seed saver club.

She does the organising bit, I pretty much just stand up and go Blah blah blah Ha Ha ha!

So in that sense I cant promise much..ok thats a lie when I say much, I mean anything, but once I get my ever increasing job stress down a bit (that's another lie, the stress is other peoples, I just want their money!).. where was I going with this..?

Oh yeah, My partner and I would love to come see and chat with you whenever Spirit allows.. :innocent_n:

For now.. I must work through a whole week! :blink:

Haven't had to do that since I peddled the "Take this job and restaff it!" line.

It would have been so much easier if I had stayed with Landscape design class and sold the "idea" of a garden!

What a good racket.

Looking forward to seeing your thread on that, but I will probably be a bit 'absent from class' for awhile (nothing new really!)

• Like 2

Ahh! But Red, does she not remind you a tiny bit of me? :P

We had a issue ,it was my fault .But we sorted it like civil people .You forgave

me and we moved on. Peace love and unity

.. I love dogs too, it sucks that the term is used. I have a pet dog who I believe is connected with my spirit work. She is great and I love her.

Waterboy - my emotions have quelled a little. Let me explain what I put in that letter to the government (about overcrowding in jails), I will tell you the story:

One day I was sitting in jail. I was reading the paper and came across a notice put out by the NSW Govt about an "Enquiry into the increase in prison population". It came to mind that I had many times been picked up by the police and denied bail because I had "no fixed place of abode". So while I was awaiting court, they would keep in me jail. Whether I was guilty or not would come out in court later, I did very little jail over crimes themselves. And many times had committed none but had no evidence to proove so. Other times I was guilty and deserved it - that's street living for you. But back to the point - the amount of time I spent in jail awaiting court was pretty significant. I wrote to the government and told them that if a person has "no fixed place of abode" then they would be sent to jail. And that many people like myself, were not in jail over a crime, but over having no fixed address.

So as you can see, no - I did not give anyone jail time by writing the letter to the government. I hope you feel peace.

Oh man, this post has so gone off topic (again). It's also bringing back too many past memories and I fear is diverging into stories about me too much. I'm outta here. Thanks for the good vibes, thanks for helping me learn about the bad vibes. Thanks for being a little community. If I knew you, I could say if ever u need something call, but I don't so I can't. U r lucky to have each other. Namaste.

P.S. This is all part of a fiction book, only parts or none of it is true and it should not be taken seriously in anyway.

I have absolute certainty in the lightforce that is life. I offer you a blessing of wellness and respect. Global transformation begins in the heart.

Just a few little words to give you a good start.

• Like 1

If u make it in te goldcoast hinterland can I come work for/with u? I need to relocate there when practical!

• Like 1

Epilogue; Susan Shumski had the same problem when seeking 'Spirit'.

After 20 years in an ashram in India either in solitary confinement or waiting to bask in the glory of her Guru, she realized something..

Most of the people in that Ashram failed to behave in a way one would expect from 'spiritual' people.

She described them more like 'Bee's' with 'itches'

I have absolute certainty in the lightforce that is life. I offer you a blessing of wellness and respect. Global transformation begins in the heart.

Just a few little words to give you a good start.

You are absolutely correct; the heart! the one we are all blessed with!

Hope to see more of it.

I feel honored to have encountered a heart as pure as yours Chrissy Star!