The Corroboree
Chrissy Star

The unfoldment of an online ayahuasca ceremony - last month of 2014 (by Chinese New Year) - Welcome Year of the Horse

....for "us" and the New Year

post-10700-0-27278400-1390999396_thumb.j

post-10700-0-27278400-1390999396_thumb.jpg

post-10700-0-27278400-1390999396_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chrissy Star

[admin: incriminating other members who explicitly do NOT want their names mentioned in public]

Much appreciated.

...anyone else? Please feel free to communicate with me.

This isn't the sort of thing that should be discussed on an open forum.

• Like 4

no prob....the trees call me anyway....no need for company!!! they are all I need..

Sorry for scaring you folk, and myself (it scares me if this site was gone), sometimes I get carried away in the no fear thing I seem to possess so strongly.

...see u in private somewhere maybe one day.

Edited by Chrissy Star

If anyone has participated in an ayahuasca ceremony in Aust., I would be very grateful if you could pm me so I could ask you a couple of things about your experience.

Thanks a lot :)

HAHA!! By the way, are there many undercover cops or law-enforcement people on here? It is illegal you know, so you can't safely talk about consumption or intention to consume IN AUSTRALIA. I assume that it's ok to talk about experiences in Peru, and I have an intent to go back. But not here

Yeah, I agree. With the cost of plane tickets these days it's worth it just for the holiday. I'd love to do a South America trip one day. I wonder how much real estate over there is worth and what the currency exchange rate is like...

The currency exchange rate is quite ok for us. In Peru, the soles are about 4:1 I think, and the prices of things work out to be pretty cheap for us. Argentina is about equivalent, but don't know about any other SA countries. I think it would be awesome to get real estate there if you can. I've been thinking about possibly starting or buying into a retreat centre over there. It is awesome even just as a holiday, even if you didn't participate in any ceremonies, just being there is an amazing experience. A lot of people say it's ok to have the medicine without a shaman and in urban centres, and I think it's fine to do that, but if you're not in that incredible setting - with the jungle sounds, the shamans & the icaros, and all the rainforest spirits - I think you might miss out on all these other dimensions of the experience that really enhance the healing.

• Like 1

I'm Wanting to attend a ceremony or meet with the sharman to learn more , I'm in qld but could travel, could someone pm me with some more info please, dont really have the funds to hit south america yet .

Cheers

Agree with colhawk. There seems to be an abundance of new users on this forum wanting a 'quick fix' and incriminating themselves and others by asking for <insert something illegal>

We are gardeners not law breakers.

Why must people post such blatant untruths? There are plenty of law breakers here. By all means make your statements, but be honest in your comments and perhaps simply avoid such a sentence rather than post what you know to be a lie.

Other than that, I concur with your post. Newbie coming on asking for illegal stuff for a random high is not going to get far.

I think a sharman is a shaman named Sherman, perhaps?

• Like 2

Stop telling people what to do.

Really, that's all you have ? I see you convieniently avoided quoting colhawk's post where he is also 'telling people what to do'. But of course, Psylo gets spcial antagonist from the ikes of you and some of the other sooks here. You need to divert you attention away from my posts, therefore, because your retarded attempts at singling me out are, well, quite retarded.

Don't bother responding in anticipation of further comments from me, I have wiped my hands of your inane, single line spitefully insipid, and poorly executed nature that seems to follow many threads I post in. Youre quite lucky that the rules of engaement with Psylo's posts dont apply in the eyes of the moderators, or you would have been booted long ago.

people berate you because you're a fool, no one cares about what you post more than you. get over yourself.

• Like 3

LMFAO @ avatar!

• Like 1

If there is any aya in australia, be patient, she'll seek you out when you're ready

Edited by mattookay
  • Like 1

The Mother is the one in charge, not laws or police or anything. They are all challenges that she has given us to see if we can overcome them. She will reveal herself to you whenever you are ready to look for her. New people are fine, asking for tips and advice. If I was new and didn't know what to do, I'd ask. I still want to ask now. You've just got to know who to ask and how, and what questions to ask. People need to trust you before they would dream of giving you information, and also need to feel like it's a safe place to talk. I don't think many people would answer a direct question like 'where are the aya ceremonies?' here; that's illegal information and if anyone knows they would only tell a real trusted friend.

...wow!!! We certainly have some issues here in Australia (due to fear of the unknown) with the govt bodies (elected as fairly/unfairly as they are) and some of their workers (such as the law enforces who do not turn a blind eye for the greater good)! Just the very topic of something "illegal" has caused disruption and dysfunction in communication between "members of the public" !! Sad really, that the friction of policing is carried over to circles which are trying their best to be free and open - freedom fighters, standing against those who take away freedom, are themselves forced to be freedom takers. How hard this must be for all who are involved - such confusions over the why the desire to communicate freely is oppressed (the ones being "told off") and also over why people don't understand that their actions are to keep freedom on the net (the ones who are doing the "telling off").

It's times like this that I observe that we live in a "nanny state & country". Know what I do? Follow my heart and ignore it all - put my head down and take the blows. Yes, sometimes I have trouble over it, but most times I don't. And I feel good on the inside (my heart and conscious), which to me is all that matters.

I love you all. Glad you caught me on a good day.

• Like 2

Mother Aya, if you are following this thread..............hi!

Edited by eatingsand
  • Like 1

She is, and I join you in saying hi

It greatly depresses me that the government body of the country I live in feels like it has the right to tell me whether or not I can participate in certain spiritual rituals or ingest certain psychedelic substances for the purpose of self-healing.

Addictive substances like heroin and cocaine I can understand the need to outlaw... but psychedelics? Really? High potential for abuse and addiction my ass. I can't imagine it's even possible to "abuse" or become addicted to substances like ibogaine, mescaline, LSD, and DMT... you simply can't fuck around with them unless you were a madman to begin with. These are substances that will that will take the law into their own hands and teach you a lesson or two in respect, if you are foolish enough to overstep your boundaries.

I've been becoming more and more convinced that I've been experiencing a "shamanic illness" of sorts for a long time now, and haven't been doing enough about it...

I hope mother ayahuasca is indeed watching.

• Like 3

Hi Scarecrow. I like your post and feel the effects of the illusion of disempowerment also. I notice that I have to constantly re-align and re-assign my energies to deal with the lack of love that I believe this illusion stems from. This can be very hard - especially due to my recent human history (ie. my upbringing, including local and extended communities). But I love the effects of these efforts - bringing a sense of knowing what it is to be truely alive and kicking (and loving)!!!

Through experience I have found that this disempowerment "battle" is the same as any substance - it creates sensation through experience...and through this - we know ourselves and all that is.

...the point of that last comment is to say that in my opinion, no substance should be outlawed. I believe that all peoples (though respect for each other in communication and love) should educate each other when it is the right time...and therefore, in regards to substances, a person will see that heroin, cocaine, ibogaine, mescaline, LSD, DMT and all of life (including non-life) - should never be fucked around with, everything will teach a lesson in respect and there is no such thing as "abuse".

I love overstepping my boundaries and allow my consciousness to expand beyond limits. The universe and I co-create such experiences and my heart keeps beating.

I hope this sharing assists you in overcoming your "shamanic illness" and if you would like to chat more, I love this subject - bring it on!!! The reason I love it, is because it is in my nature to love and unravel and unravel and love (ever healing, ever healing, ever healing, ever healed). My assistance in helping you heal helps me heal. Thank you from the depths of my soul.

• Like 1

I really like what you've said about the battle being part of our growth. I will try to keep that in mind. Sometimes it's hard to keep going with the effort, to keep seeing the point of the struggle... but what you've said is a really refreshing perspective.

On the topic of legality of "drugs", one enlightened master (Osho) I loved once said that instead of outlawing them and persecuting the people who take them, the governments should be working to provide new, cleaner drugs with less side effects, because people need some release from all the suffering in their lives. He suggested that the option should be given to everyone to have a safe trip or drug experience under supervision at hospitals. Very interesting ideas. Hard to justify, but very sensible if you understand the value of such an experience.