The Corroboree
Zen Peddler

Total Confusion - remix from pirate radio - One for Torsten

Ok Ill stop flogging a dead horse - here are the other two tracks off the original pirate radio tape from '93ish:

These two are crackers!!

Have got to love black dog! (plaid)

I found it Torsten!!! The tape track is a remix of 'The Revolution will not be televised' by GFX - and its a lot better than the original:

• Like 3

Yeah Plaid are cool as were Black dog in the 90s - actually you can almost hear the similarities in many ways.

ive been going through these old tapes of radio and UK pirate radio - its quite funny. I found this random recording of a show in Perth's RTR called Crossover where the clearly stoned MC keep asking for people to bring him 'bulbs' and sends out messages like 'Abby. The Es were good. From Bill' - LOL - I think RTR are a fairlyt mainstream radio channel now days.

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie

I found it Torsten!!! The tape track is a remix of 'The Revolution will not be televised' by GFX - and its a lot better than the original:

awesome, thanks. I did find it on a radio tape, but it was one of the few tracks that was not announced, so of no use. The stupid thing is I actually had a GFX promo postcard for this track stuck on my window with a few other flyers, so should have remembered. well done.

The radio shows in melbourne were quite similar. Some pretty obvious drug references, especially in the shout outs.