The Corroboree
qualia

u colour blind? lol

i am colour blind and i scored 147...

huh, your not the worst, i saw it as ~1500 odd

i got 7, but looking at the colours made the shadows go everywhere i couldn't concentrate....

it was fucking hard for me, who knows how much of it was luck...

it really shits me off, if only there was something i could take that enhances colour...

• Like 2

The link isn't working for me...so i will check it out later.

:)

That hurt my eyes but uhh...

jkaNc.png

Edited by at0m

Score 23. It was weird, I could see a few blocks were out of place but they looked worse when I moved them! I don't understand how the scoring works, I got a score of 23 - the scale shows 0 to 99 but it also says the highest score is 1520?

colourTest.jpg Edited by ballzac

Score 23. It was weird, I could see a few blocks were out of place but they looked worse when I moved them! I don't understand how the scoring works, I got a score of 23 - the scale shows 0 to 99 but it also says the highest score is 1520?

There's probably higher points for things /really/ out of place as opposed to one or two blocks out.

I scored 18

but i was at work trying to be sly, both my arms tied behind my back.. I was crosseyed and i had to move the mouse with my tongue, standing on my toes like a pro ballerina

• Like 1

The test isn't entirely dependant upon your eyes. Monitor/screen calibration plays a big part :)

• Like 2

ghgdh

Edited by Teljkon

16 here

The test isn't entirely dependant upon your eyes. Monitor/screen calibration plays a big part :)

Well my misses looked at the screen before I posted and she reckoned it was "about right" so I reckon that might be it. I have always had issues about where the line lies between red and pink lies, but that part of the test I was spot on, it was the blue part of the spectrum where my blocks showed. Bit to the right of ballzac!

Yeah if your screen isn't calibrated to the correct colour standards you're probably going to get a shit score. And even though the screen's colours might look good to you it's more than likely they are incorrect and your eyes have just adjusted to them. I'm generally really good with colour and right now I'm using someone else's laptop where the screen isn't calibrated, and I could hardly even do the test. Will have to try it when I have my laptop back.

Is it possible that our eyes (rods & cones) need to be switched on or woken up to function properly ?

I did this test this morning after being in a dimly lit room with a CFL on nearby and scored 24.

The sun came out about an hour later so I went outside and "sunned" my eyes by closing my eyelids and looking towards the sun (eyes still closed) and moved my eyes around in circles for about a minute.

After my eyes had readjusted I came back in and re-did the test on the same computer and I scored 7.

omg yay

swf1n.png

• Like 1

^ excellent!

This is my best

Edited by SallyD
  • Like 1

Score 23. It was weird, I could see a few blocks were out of place but they looked worse when I moved them! I don't understand how the scoring works,

Same. I got 47.

Same. I got 47.

What sort of lighting do you have in the background?

Cool white, warm white etc

^^ One CFL in the loungeroom so not the greatest light. Looks to be a slight orange colour.

My g/f just got a score of 4 so it must be me.....