The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Methfreak

Hawaiian Baby woodrose seeds

Guest Methfreak

This question must have been askedalot...but does anyone know where I can get large quantities of hbwr seeds for relatively cheap in Australia?

You can't. It's an illegal import and there just isn't enough being grown in australia to warrant low prices or bulk.

O/S prices are pretty low, but importing them is a very high risk. (Customs schedule 4)

Guest Methfreak
Originally posted by Torsten:

You can't. It's an illegal import and there just isn't enough being grown in australia to warrant low prices or bulk.

O/S prices are pretty low, but importing them is a very high risk. (Customs schedule 4)

Hmmm...But they can be bought in australia if they were grown in australia and have been treated right?

Guest The Ballistic Fiejoa

my advice would have to be, if you want bulk woodrose seeds, forget it go for morning glory that stuff is everywhere, at least in nz anyways you can get truckloads of the stuff.

TBF

Guest Methfreak
Originally posted by The Ballistic Fiejoa:

my advice would have to be, if you want bulk woodrose seeds, forget it go for morning glory that stuff is everywhere, at least in nz anyways you can get truckloads of the stuff.

TBF

I like to avoid going out in the sun for hours collecting little seeds....I hate doing things the manual way...

If you can find a bulk source of woodrose seeds in australia, then go for it. They should be legal in all states. But there just aren't enough growers at this stage.