The Corroboree
Evil Genius

The Great Global Warming/Cooling Thread Part 2

Yeah i dont trust the ipcc or their modified data.  Thats a personal assessment, no need for anyone to chuck a fit.

Just posting to ask whether the loss of atmosphere is tied to human activity at all?  Titan and mars are two rocks losing some serious gas.  Earth has a vast atmosphere and comparatively tiny losses.  a polar flip (decades long process) could occur in the next century, and this is preceded by accelerating loss of strength of earths magnetic field (which is happening).  Such an event is going to leave us relatively unprotected from external radiation, it wont be particularly nice and will almost certainly mean an increased rate of atmospheric losses.  Im not aware of any connection that has been drawn between human activity and earths magnetic field, or earths atmospheric losses.

http://ocean.si.edu/ocean-acidification You don't have to be a rocket scientist, but you might want to listen to the scientists. That is of course unless your name is Mr. Trump aka the Great Orange Anus.

hitimeseries.jpg

hitimeseries.thumb.jpg.0c3b3ed03276562d3823743d5ee4864b.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

Just posting to ask whether the loss of atmosphere is tied to human activity at all? 

Mate I was not suggesting it was. I don't think we know much about it at all, except the amount, about 90 tonnes a day I think. Perhaps a small amount in the big scheme of things, still. I was using the example in an attempt to reason with the rake wielder. Even if you think the planet is resilient enough to repair rising CO2 levels, maybe his who cares attitude might not be wise. Our track record of looking after this planet is atrocious. We have shown time and again that we will go to any lengths in our pursuit of the holy dollar. Is it really too far of a stretch too think that maybe, just maybe, we are capable of doing permanent damage. like perhaps making this small leak into a big one.  

2 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

preceded by accelerating loss of strength of earths magnetic field (which is happening).

Yeh I agree with you a polar flip is overdue. There is somethings we just can't do much about. I don't think that should stop you from making the world you live in now a better place. Your going to hate this, but I think an obvious solution to most of the man made problems, including the ones in this thread, is a simple cap on wealth.

• Like 1

Personally agree with your entire post, and just because i am a capitalist doesnt mean i think anybody needs to be worth 50 billion dollars.  that kind of money corrupts your humanity, and some people will say "oh but bill gates is such a philanthropist" so was rockefeller.  They can jam their philanthropy as it has a filthy rotten agenda EVERY FUCKING TIME.  I hate these people crop, from the bottom of my soul they are the enemy and need to be destroyed before they destroy us.

:)

• Like 1

hahaha, Rockfeller was a philanthropists, rockfeller was especially philanthropist when he said about population control.. and USA have been spreading capitalism with a very philanthropist way. man you are not a capitalist just an idiot.. and I will assume you are poor idiot, a typical for right wingers.

well guys

1. the sea levels are rising. that's a fact. but they not rising dramatically as some silly ones seem to think... its a slow gradual proccedure.. dont worry we are safe for a couple generations more. Also the sea level always went up and down in the latest geological epoch, the pleistocane. Where I live was then submerged, there are lots of sea fossils in my area. So, irregardless of whether the climate is changing due to humans or changing anyway or both, the thing is that the climate always changed.. 

2. Like hashlings said, trying to play it smart as if he is talking to some 15 year old, yeah, there have been several mass extinction events, one destroyed even 95% of the living species on the planet then.. But there's something important here. first, humans came to evolution exactly because of this extinction event. The mass extinction event gave us the opportunity to rise, that is , the mammals..  So you cannot see mass extinction events like a bad thing. And also a mass extinction always leave some alive, and I am sure us bastards would be in that 5 % .. dont you worry.. You need another point, I feel it.. OK, lets say that we are seeing and measuring alarming data, showing that small extinction events will happen more often.. So its safe to assume that we are heading for some dramatic event in the near future... Can we really reverse it?  I dont think so, even if world politics shifted dramatically..... And that is especially if the change is really effected by humans... So we have a dramatic even sometime in the future. GOOD! that's good, we are too many. 

The "philanthropist" Rockfeller would agree with me. We are too many. And you can rightly assume that the next generation of Homo sapiens rightafter the mass extinctionevent will be coming from the gentic heritage of the likes of Rockfellers, Rotschild and in general the big money..  

3. I think some people have a difficulty to understand how slowly some processes have to boil up, until an event occurs..They might not understand how slowly the geological times go. How complex and multi-parameter of a matter the level of sea is. Essentially people really worried about this must be full of themselves, I feel they must not be understanding how evolution works. How can they say they are for the planet and protecting the planet, and not wanting the human population to be wiped out?  

We are the #1 animal on the planet, we're numerous and we dont have ANY means to control this population.. whatever happens, humans will be crucial to the epoch after the dramatic event. One thing is for sure.. The dramatic event is the mass extinction of humans, rightlydeserved..Dont you pretend you care of the animals, or you feel the sorry for the planet. 

Like George Carlin said: "the planet is fine - the people are fucked" 

I hate these people crop, from the bottom of my soul they are the enemy and need to be destroyed before they destroy us."

ThunderIdeal this quote is essentially hate speech. what people should be destroyed dude and are the enemy?  Explain or edit out or else.... you got a couple hours.... 

There are many awesome solutions to the world's problems but one will never find them by clinging to denial, whatever the problem.

It may help you sleep at night but denial is simply dooming oneself to failure before even beginning.

And those who fail are't exactly celebrated in the history books either. They get remembered for exactly what they were, failures.

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

I shall hate whatever i goddamn want to sagi.  I wasnt even talking about the jews, i was talking about the evil megarich; there is a strong correlation i know. You brought them up just now when you said they'll inherit the earth on account of siphoning up all the wealth.  

If you're gonna try to go off at me please state your disagreement clearly, and go beyond just stating that im right wing.

TI>  oh you hate the evil mega rich huh? then how come you worship Trump... and you claim you are a capitalist...I will tell you how come...because like every right wing, you're  neurotic, uneducated and stupid. Only a dumb one would say he is capitalist then claim he hates the evil mega rich.. while being a fan of Trump. 

yes there is strong corralation between jews and wealth.. but not as strong as the correlation of right-wingers with idiocy, lack of education, lack of charisma, lack of personality and crypto-homosexuality among other things..  

Thanks for clarification and a burn a fucking flag. 

HD (even though it might not adress to me) > Well , maybe you people with sleep problems should not try to pretend you are better or that you care about the earth more than us cynics that CAN sleep at night. Besides, being anxious and complaining doesn't solve any problems, but maybe, just maybe, it might show us that some people choose to follow certain goals and point of views only due to an aesthetic or psychological content of theirs. 

I have met a lady "enviromentalist" on the mountain with a group of mountain walkers that claimed that our group which picked mushrooms were destroying the forest and the mountain and went on to state to her "enviromentalist" friends that its better to kill a bird (as in hunting) than to pick a mushroom which was pretty funny.. Well she picked the wrong team to do that... Then she went on climbing as I strongly opposed her and I procceded to attack the whole fucking group following her, the "enviromentalist" group I mean, while they were passing from in front of us and telling to all of them what a dumb cunt that lady was and how she was giving enviromentalists a bad name and that she knew nothing and that they should make her shut up before doing more damage. Some apologised and asked for information on mushrooms and picking.

I have worked the artistic and political concept of the wiping out of humans from the year 1997, I was 18 then and have explored the phiilosophical concept of elimination of humans many times more in my early songs. 

I dont know what failure you are talking about, humans dominate the earth. World politics and science can only deal with the problem. Also its quite elitist to care for the earth while so many humans are starving and living under dictator ships and totalalitarian countries. Us westerners can afford to be concerned with that kind of philosophy.. Just like ancient greeks had slaves to work for them and they came up with democracy and all that fantastic ideas for the time. It always worked like this and it will never be "fair".

Its politica, philosophy and science, though, not some conspiracy theorists that haven't grasped how the earth functions. 

Edited by sagiXsagi

On 2/24/2018 at 3:10 AM, Inyan said:

http://ocean.si.edu/ocean-acidification You don't have to be a rocket scientist, but you might want to listen to the scientists. That is of course unless your name is Mr. Trump aka the Great Orange Anus.

hitimeseries.jpg

Theres something missing here, scienctists have strong indications that it has been cooler and has been warmer in the past.

This curve will go up and down

On 2/23/2018 at 9:56 PM, waterboy 2.0 said:

You still trapping off in here

This forum needs an auto mute agents function

On 2/24/2018 at 3:50 AM, Crop said:

Mate I was not suggesting it was. I don't think we know much about it at all, except the amount, about 90 tonnes a day I think. Perhaps a small amount in the big scheme of things, still. I was using the example in an attempt to reason with the rake wielder. Even if you think the planet is resilient enough to repair rising CO2 levels, maybe his who cares attitude might not be wise. Our track record of looking after this planet is atrocious. We have shown time and again that we will go to any lengths in our pursuit of the holy dollar. Is it really too far of a stretch too think that maybe, just maybe, we are capable of doing permanent damage. like perhaps making this small leak into a big one.  

Yeh I agree with you a polar flip is overdue. There is somethings we just can't do much about. I don't think that should stop you from making the world you live in now a better place. Your going to hate this, but I think an obvious solution to most of the man made problems, including the ones in this thread, is a simple cap on wealth.

There is no leaking of atmosphere going on not even a little

Whoever wrote that shit is just wanting to get clicks so they get paid for the adds on that page, it's nonsense.

Get educated man.

Seas don't evaporate and atmospheres don't leak

4 hours ago, DualWieldRake said:

Theres something missing here, scienctists have strong indications that it has been cooler and has been warmer in the past.

This curve will go up and down

That post was not about hot or cold, it was about the acidification of the ocean and as such it was dead on target as the ocean has never been more acidic ever. 

On 2/23/2018 at 9:10 PM, Inyan said:

hitimeseries.jpg

As you can see DualWieldRake, that post you quoted was indeed about the acidification of the ocean. 

There is no leaking of atmosphere going on not even a little

Whoever wrote that shit is just wanting to get clicks so they get paid for the adds on that page, it's nonsense.

Get educated man.

Seas don't evaporate and atmospheres don't leak

https://phys.org/news/2016-07-curious-case-earth-leaking-atmosphere.html

"Earth's atmosphere is leaking. Every day, around 90 tonnes of material escapes from our planet's upper atmosphere and streams out into space. Although missions such as ESA's Cluster fleet have long been investigating this leakage, there are still many open questions. How and why is Earth losing its atmosphere – and how is this relevant in our hunt for life elsewhere in the Universe?Given the expanse of our atmosphere, 90 tonnes per day amounts to a small leak. Earth's atmosphere weighs in at around five quadrillion (5 × 1015) tonnes, so we are in no danger of running out any time soon."

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2016-07-curious-case-earth-leaking-atmosphere.html#jCp

I don't believe the vast majority of us are more knowledgeable than the experts (majority consensus) who are in agreement that we are indeed having an effect on our climate. The acidification of our oceans is a very real phenomenon. Man is indeed polluting the environment. Now, when I see efforts being made to use more solar, wind, i.e. renewable sustainable sources of energy that are much healthier to the environment I get excited. 

Edited by Inyan

it's popular science, aka bullshit to get ad revenue

It's not real, no atmosphere is leaking by definition

Particles leaving earth, sure, atmosphere leaking...never, impossible.

The retarded part is when they continue to make statements about the possibility of running out

Funny how religion must be all sorts of wrong yet this one is the truth cause it's what you hear most people say

Edited by DualWieldRake

Also acidification....bs

The chart you see says what? a squiggly line going up, omg we are going to die.

Lines go up and lines go down, but it's the alarmist who draws a negative conclusion

Also acidification....bs

Lines go up and lines go down, but it's the alarmist who draws a negative conclusion

I'm really sorry, but you saying science is bs doesn't make science bs. Just like someone saying the world is flat doesn't make the world flat.

https://www.pmel.noaa.gov/co2/story/Ocean+Acidification

With that said, "

Fundamental changes in seawater chemistry are occurring throughout the world's oceans. Since the beginning of the industrial revolution, the release of carbon dioxide (CO2) from humankind's industrial and agricultural activities has increased the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere. The ocean absorbs about a quarter of the CO2 we release into the atmosphere every year, so as atmospheric CO2 levels increase, so do the levels in the ocean. Initially, many scientists focused on the benefits of the ocean removing this greenhouse gas from the atmosphere.  However, decades of ocean observations now show that there is also a downside — the CO2 absorbed by the ocean is changing the chemistry of the seawater, a process called OCEAN ACIDIFICATION." https://www.pmel.noaa.gov/co2/story/Ocean+Acidification

"For tens of millions of years, Earth's oceans have maintained a relatively stable acidity level. It's within this steady environment that the rich and varied web of life in today's seas has arisen and flourished. But research shows that this ancient balance is being undone by a recent and rapid drop in surface pH that could have devastating global consequences....Scientists now know that about half of this anthropogenic, or man-made, CO2 has been absorbed over time by the oceans. This has benefited us by slowing the climate change these emissions would have instigated if they had remained in the air. But relatively new research is finding that the introduction of massive amounts of CO2 into the seas is altering water chemistry and affecting the life cycles of many marine organisms, particularly those at the lower end of the food chain."https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/oceans/critical-issues-ocean-acidification/

http://ocean.si.edu/ocean-acidification

"Since the beginning of the industrial era, the ocean has absorbed some 525 billion tons of CO2 from the atmosphere, presently around 22 million tons per day.

At first, scientists thought that this might be a good thing because it leaves less carbon dioxide in the air to warm the planet. But in the past decade, they’ve realized that this slowed warming has come at the cost of changing the ocean’s chemistry. When carbon dioxide dissolves in seawater, the water becomes more acidic and the ocean’s pH (a measure of how acidic or basic the ocean is) drops. Even though the ocean is immense, enough carbon dioxide can have a major impact. In the past 200 years alone, ocean water has become 30 percent more acidic—faster than any known change in ocean chemistry in the last 50 million years....Many chemical reactions, including those that are essential for life, are sensitive to small changes in pH. In humans, for example, normal blood pH ranges between 7.35 and 7.45. A drop in blood pH of 0.2-0.3 can cause seizures, comas, and even death. Similarly, a small change in the pH of seawater can have harmful effects on marine life, impacting chemical communication, reproduction, and growth.".http://ocean.si.edu/ocean-acidification

https://www.epa.gov/ocean-acidification/understanding-science-ocean-and-coastal-acidification

Where did i say science is bs?

I'm saying the links you posted are all bs though, and they definately aren't science

paid government shill much?

Edited by DualWieldRake

20 hours ago, DualWieldRake said:

I'm saying the links you posted are all bs though, and they definately aren't science

Funny enough, our President Trump aka the Orange Anus, thinks global warming is a Chinese hoax. With that said, the majority of scientists all over the world are in agreement on the subject of Ocean Acidification and Global Warming. So... take that for what its worth.

https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources.

• AAAS emblem
    American Association for the Advancement of Science
    "The scientific evidence is clear: global climate change caused by human activities is occurring now, and it is a growing threat to society." (2006)3
  • ACS emblem
    American Chemical Society
    "Comprehensive scientific assessments of our current and potential future climates clearly indicate that climate change is real, largely attributable to emissions from human activities, and potentially a very serious problem." (2004)4
  • AGU emblem
    American Geophysical Union
    "Human‐induced climate change requires urgent action. Humanity is the major influence on the global climate change observed over the past 50 years. Rapid societal responses can significantly lessen negative outcomes." (Adopted 2003, revised and reaffirmed 2007, 2012, 2013)5
  • AMA emblem
    American Medical Association
    "Our AMA ... supports the findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s fourth assessment report and concurs with the scientific consensus that the Earth is undergoing adverse global climate change and that anthropogenic contributions are significant." (2013)6
  • AMS emblem
    American Meteorological Society
    "It is clear from extensive scientific evidence that the dominant cause of the rapid change in climate of the past half century is human-induced increases in the amount of atmospheric greenhouse gases, including carbon dioxide (CO2), chlorofluorocarbons, methane, and nitrous oxide." (2012)7
  • APS emblem
    American Physical Society
    "The evidence is incontrovertible: Global warming is occurring. If no mitigating actions are taken, significant disruptions in the Earth’s physical and ecological systems, social systems, security and human health are likely to occur. We must reduce emissions of greenhouse gases beginning now." (2007)8
  • GSA emblem
    The Geological Society of America
    "The Geological Society of America (GSA) concurs with assessments by the National Academies of Science (2005), the National Research Council (2006), and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC, 2007) that global climate has warmed and that human activities (mainly greenhouse‐gas emissions) account for most of the warming since the middle 1900s." (2006; revised 2010)9

SCIENCE ACADEMIES

International academies: Joint statement

"Climate change is real. There will always be uncertainty in understanding a system as complex as the world’s climate. However there is now strong evidence that significant global warming is occurring. The evidence comes from direct measurements of rising surface air temperatures and subsurface ocean temperatures and from phenomena such as increases in average global sea levels, retreating glaciers, and changes to many physical and biological systems. It is likely that most of the warming in recent decades can be attributed to human activities (IPCC 2001)." (2005, 11 international science academies)10

• UNSAS emblem
    U.S. National Academy of Sciences
    "The scientific understanding of climate change is now sufficiently clear to justify taking steps to reduce the amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere." (2005)11

U.S. GOVERNMENT AGENCIES

• USGCRP emblem
    U.S. Global Change Research Program
    "The global warming of the past 50 years is due primarily to human-induced increases in heat-trapping gases. Human 'fingerprints' also have been identified in many other aspects of the climate system, including changes in ocean heat content, precipitation, atmospheric moisture, and Arctic sea ice." (2009, 13 U.S. government departments and agencies)12

INTERGOVERNMENTAL BODIES

• IPCC emblem
    Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
    “Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, many of the observed changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia. The atmosphere and ocean have warmed, the amounts of snow and ice have diminished, and sea level has risen.”13

“Human influence on the climate system is clear, and recent anthropogenic emissions of greenhouse gases are the highest in history. Recent climate changes have had widespread impacts on human and natural systems.”14

OTHER RESOURCES

List of worldwide scientific organizations

The following page lists the nearly 200 worldwide scientific organizations that hold the position that climate change has been caused by human action.

http://opr.ca.gov/s_listoforganizations.php

U.S. agencies

The following page contains information on what federal agencies are doing to adapt to climate change.

https://www.c2es.org/site/assets/uploads/2012/02/climate-change-adaptation-what-federal-agencies-are-doing.pdf

https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

"

"Current Scientific Understanding

My comments on our state of knowledge about ocean acidification are based on a broad scientific consensus as represented in the current scientific literature and recent in scientific assessments compiled by the scientific community, in particular the United Kingdom Royal Society (Royal Society, 2005), the German Advisory Council on Global Change (WBGU) (Schuster et al., 2006), and a U.S. science workshop sponsored by the National Science Foundation, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the United States Geological Survey (Kleypas et al., 2006). 

The current rapid rise in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels, due to our intensive burning of fossil fuels for energy, is fundamentally changing the chemistry of the sea, pushing surface waters toward more acidic conditions. Greater acidity slows the growth or even dissolves ocean plant and animal shells built from calcium carbonate, the same mineral as in chalk and limestone. Acidification thus threatens a wide-range of marine organisms, from microscopic plankton and shellfish to massive coral reefs, as well as the food webs that depend upon these shell-forming species. Rising CO2 levels will also alter a host of other marine biological and geochemical processes, often in ways we do not yet understand. Ocean acidification is a critical issue for the 21st century impacting on the health of the ocean, the productivity of fisheries, and the conservation and preservation of unique marine environments such as coral reefs.  

Over the last 250 years, atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) increased by nearly 40%, from pre-industrial levels of about 280 ppmv (parts per million volume) to nearly 384 ppmv in 2007 (Solomon et al. 2007). This rate of increase, driven by human fossil fuel combustion and deforestation, is at least an order of magnitude faster than has occurred for millions of years, and the current concentration is higher than experienced on Earth for at least the last 800,000 years and likely the last several tens of millions of years (Doney and Schimel, 2007). About 1/3 of this excess, anthropogenic carbon dioxide dissolves in the ocean, where it forms carbonic acid and a series of dissociation products. The release of hydrogen ions from the breakdown of carbonic acid lowers the pH of seawater, shifting the normally somewhat alkaline seawater (surface pH about 8.2) toward more acidic conditions. As important for many organisms is the simultaneous reduction in carbonate ion concentration, which is used in the construction of calcium carbonate (CaCO3) shells. Ocean acidification is a predictable consequence of rising atmospheric CO2 and does not suffer from uncertainties associated with climate change forecasts. Absorption of anthropogenic CO2, reduced pH, and lower calcium carbonate saturation in surface waters, where the bulk of oceanic production occurs, are well-verified from models, hydrographic surveys and time series data (Feely et al 2004; Orr et al 2005). 

Since preindustrial times, the average ocean surface water pH has fallen by about 0.1 units, from about 8.21 to 8.10 (Royal Society, 2005), and is expected to decrease a further 0.3-0.4 pH units (Orr et al., 2005) if atmospheric CO2 concentrations reach 800 ppmv (the projected end-of-century concentration according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) business as usual emission scenario; Solomon et al. 2007). The most sensitive areas may be the subpolar North Pacific, the Southern Ocean, and along the Pacific continental shelf and margin where waters are already near or at corrosive levels for some carbonate shells (Feely et al., 2008). The problem of ocean acidification will be with us for a long time because it takes centuries to thousands of years for natural processes, primarily mixing into the deep-sea and increased dissolution of marine carbonate sediments, to remove excess carbon dioxide from the air. 

Ocean acidification appears to have a significant, and often negative impact on many ocean plant and animal species. The magnitude and even the sign of the biological effects, however, differ from organism group to group and on the specific biological processes involved. Rising atmospheric CO2 alters seawater chemistry in several different ways---reducing pH, increasing the partial pressure of dissolved CO2 gas (pCO2), increasing total dissolved inorganic carbon, and reducing carbonate ion and the saturation state of calcium carbonate minerals. Because of the reduction in calcium carbonate saturation state, much of the research emphasis has been on shell-forming plants and animals that use calcium carbonate including some plankton (coccolithophorids, foramaniferia, and pteropods), benthic mollusks (clams, oysters and mussels), echinoderms (sea urchins), corals and coralline algae. Laboratory experiments show that ocean acidification and changes in ocean carbonate chemistry directly harms many of these calcifying species by reducing shell formation, slowing growth rates and hindering reproduction (Fabry et al., 2008a). The degree of sensitivity varies among species, however, and some organisms may show enhanced calcification at CO2 levels projected to occur over the 21st century (Iglesias-Rodríguez et al., 2008). However, calcification-CO2 response studies exist for a limited number of species in many calcifying groups, and currently, we lack sufficient understanding of calcification mechanisms to explain species-specific differences observed in manipulative experiments. "https://www.whoi.edu/page.do?pid=8916&tid=282&cid=43766

Edited by Inyan
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, DualWieldRake said:

See your below posts. Bottom line, some  people will probably continue to believe that the Earth is flat even if you take them into outer space and fly them around the globe. I'm hoping your not one of those people, but I would not be surprised....

On 4/1/2018 at 3:30 PM, DualWieldRake said:

it's popular science, aka bullshit to get ad revenue

It's not real, no atmosphere is leaking by definition

Particles leaving earth, sure, atmosphere leaking...never, impossible.

The retarded part is when they continue to make statements about the possibility of running out

Funny how religion must be all sorts of wrong yet this one is the truth cause it's what you hear most people say

When you refer to science that has a 97% consensus as being bs... I have to question your understanding of science as you appear to be either smarter than 97% of the scientists out there or lost in a world of confirmation bias. My money is on confirmation bias, but I'm open to other possibilities as well.

On 4/1/2018 at 3:53 PM, DualWieldRake said:

Also acidification....bs

Again, the overall scientific consensus on the acidification of the ocean is that it is indeed real. We can actually measure the acidification of the ocean after all. Arguing against this one is about as lame as arguing against the fact that evolution has occurred and is continuing to occur.

3 hours ago, Inyan said:

When you refer to science that has a 97%....

Complete and utter bs (it's actually 0,3%)

The amount of effort you put into perpetuating these false claims are a clear flag you are an agent

Edited by DualWieldRake

24 minutes ago, DualWieldRake said:

Complete and utter bs (it's actually 0,3%)

The amount of effort you put into perpetuating these false claims are a clear flag you are an agent

I simply believe in providing factual information, but if you want to believe I'm a secret agent man... then go right ahead my friend. The amount of effort you don't put into providing proofs or evidence for your claims leads me to conclude you are perhaps just trolling. Suffice it to say, I'd like to believe you don't actually believe the nonsense spewing forth from your lips, but I may never know that for certain.