The Corroboree
amanito

Would you have sex with a shemale? NSFW Adult Content

Shemales: hot or not?   

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A friend of mine once had a blowjob of what he thought to be a Thai hooker, but it seemed it was a shemale when she/he took her/his panties off ... he didn't care and had sex with her anyway.

There are quite some hot trannies out there, miss universe candidate for this year from Canada, for example:

missca12t.jpg

Vanity, pr0nstar

400px-Vaniity_2010.jpg

.... let us know :)

• Like 1

Jenna talackova isn't a shemale ladyboy as she has had sexual reassignment surgery.

Your mate rooted a chick with a dick. I think there is a difference but given the choice I'd give both a miss. Call me a prude but there are plenty of real woman out there. And if my wife caught me rooting anyone let along a ladyboy I'd probably need sexual reassingment surgery to piss proper.

• Like 8

I went to Central coast leagues club years ago with a group mates after a diving expedition.

One of the boys was chatting up a hot looking "woman" and after less than 5 minutes he'd disappeared with "her" and we all assumed he'd got lucky.

About ten minutes later he turned up back at the bar white as a ghost (and he had a natural dark complexion) noticeably trembling. He ordered three schooners and sculled the first two before he spoke, then he picked up the third one and looked at us said "It's got balls" It's got fucking balls" :ana: , that's all he could say for almost ten minutes.

After that he retired into quiet corner and hardly said a word for the rest of the night.

I believe it caused some deep emotional scars that he never fully recovered from.

Fuck it was funny though.

Edited by SallyD
  • Like 11

This should be psylo's thread. Can't wait to see what he has to say :blink: .

C'mon psylo make my day... :wink:

I was counting down the minutes before Spice Kebab made a comment. It's no surprise to those in the chat. But if I was single (Im not, and I am fiercely monogamous), engaging with a ladyboy would be something I would do. This isn't a long-held fetish, I'm not bi, and I have never given anal. But as i get older, and fight to push myself into new experiences against an increasing life of middle aged sensibility, it is a path I would go down, especially if traveling in Asia.

Here is a girl that really floats my boat:

NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK/KIDS/PARTNERS etc. CLICK THROUGH AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

http://www.ladyboylucky.com/ladyboy-lucky-solo/ladyboy-lucky-hopes-that-you-get-lucky-with-her/

Spice Kebab has already viewed this numerous times.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

i think it all comes down to attraction. if you are attracted, then wtf not?

but then i dont go much on gender.

but yeah nah, ive kissed a guy with a boobjob, nothing went further though i would have liked it to.

we where young, he was african and hot, and i thought he was a girl right up until he told me, after which he did a runner from me on the dcm's dancefloor :(

my advice to the op is, if your curious, try it. its the only thing that will answer ur questions. (you may even like it ;) nay LUUUURV it) lap it all up so to speak.

pleasure is fun.

btw theres no selection criteria for bisexual you homophobic bastard!!! ;)

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

I was counting down the minutes before Spice Kebab made a comment. It's no surprise to those in the chat. But if I was single (Im not, and I am fiercely monogamous), engaging with a ladyboy would be something I would do. This isn't a long-held fetish, I'm not bi, and I have never given anal. But as i get older, and fight to push myself into new experiences against an increasing life of middle aged sensibility, it is a path I would go down, especially if traveling in Asia.

Here is a girl that really floats my boat:

NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK/KIDS/PARTNERS etc. CLICK THROUGH AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

http://www.ladyboylu...lucky-with-her/

Spice Kebab has already viewed this numerous times.

You're really disgusting psylo. Show some dignity in yourself.

post-8867-0-52710600-1338603351_thumb.jp

• Like 1

no thank you.

You're really disgusting psylo. Show some dignity in yourself.

Halcyon again, with a short, pointless & tweeteresque reply to a thoughtfully constructed post. Kids these days, eh.

You might wish to be careful what you say on the subject, because while your attempts at baiting are merely seen as humourous desperation on my end of the street, the numerous bisexual, homosexual andeven transgender members of SAB might just take your views on this subject as "disgusting" or "undignified" with a little less enthusiasm,

• Like 1

Yeahhhh IF your implying that psyllo should be disgusted? With himself for thinking about expanding his horizons then, we have a problem boy ;) what's so weird about finding a ladyboy sexually arousing ?? People have found them sexually arousing for century's, people have enjoyed living as a lady boy for century's, if not thousands of yrs. but anyways Id like to give u the benefit of the doubt, as apart from being catankarous crazy people at times here, one thing I'd like to think members are void of to a degree is ignorance, with acceptance and open minded ness being common themes?

Well that's what I rock up for. Y'all are bros and sisters to me (even u chnt u little asshole) ;)

Let's just STOP FUCKING FIGHTING AND START WITH THE LOVIN'

Or ima blow this fuken place right up now, see??

• Like 5

Is anyone familiar with Carlota?? The transgender caberat performer?? If so I have a night of partying with ladyboys and transgender (same thing?????) people in the middle of the central west that no one will believe.

Ok- my idea of what a ladyboy is- feminine looking male, with or without a boobjob who identifies with being a ladyboy?

Id say I'm wrong but that's what I'm thinking.

Transsexual in my mind equates the same. Please correct me someone learned.

I know this is just one huge grey area. That's what sexuality is right? Just a big grey area. Some of which u can go to prison or be shot beaten tortured or worse.

I draw the

Line at

Non-consensual, sex with minors(consensual or not) and beastiality (except for carp, but surely there's another term for fish lovers)

But that leaves ALOT to explore in one lifetime.

If like to propose a theory that EVERYONE male and female, are bisexual in fact, to varying degrees ?? The gayest things I've ever seen have been between supposedly straight guys.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 5

Yeahhhh IF your implying that psyllo should be disgusted? With himself for thinking about expanding his horizons then, we have a problem boy ;)

It does warrant an explanation. Does my admission make me disgusting, or are ladyboys disgusting ? Maybe homosexual or bisexual attraction is disgusting? For all we know he might just mean the link, that of which had a very clear warning in caps, appearing in under a thread title incuding the word shemale, of which the user would have to willfully click on. What else would one expect to be contained in such a linked page, puppydogs & fairyfloss?

Carlotta would be getting on a bit now, hey ? I remember when the Les Girls club in Kings Cross was a hot venue for many years.

Me,Carlotta and Carlotta's girls partied hard man. All clean fun just coked up to our eyeballs and blinnnnnnddddd drunk. Carlotta is one of the coolest, funniest, toughest and smartest people I've met. Only a fool took on Carlotta via fisticuffs. There are some mean story's out there of Carlotta slaying rednecks asses in street fights.

• Like 1

The gayest things I've ever seen have been between supposedly straight guys.

Such as the NRL? :wink: Big boys, tight little shorts, shoving their faces into each others buttocks, shared lockerooms, spending hours on their physique, expensive clothes and hair products. I often broach this subject of the footy being a homoerotic public circus for both players and fans, and invariably it creates tension with the blokey guys (mate I'll fucken smash ya) amongst the 'straight to the core' pub set. A lesser man would have been belted by now. :innocent_n:

• Like 1

I played in the nrl. When it wAs arl.

I'll say to my dying breath that stuff I witnessed in a football change room would make the dcm's dance floor blush In the day.

Same guys would beat on a homosexual male for being a "pooftah" whilst practicing quite open (and extreme) bisexuality. Strange phenomenon.

Like their brought up to be very homophobic, so the fear is their of homosexuals, yet when a bunch of attractive, fit men are together so close knit natural instincts kick in, yet the fear of homosexuality remains outside their close knit group, and maybee the fear of what they have done is transferred onto people outside the group that fit the picture of acts they've performed. Kind of a purging of ones desires, then back to do it again.

But today's footy hasno passion, no balls. Metrosexuals playing touch football no thanks.

Funny u mention psyllo, I've almost had a couple of stinks when I've mentioned to a few hard line footy fans here that a few of their Heroeswhere actually bisexual. Instant dissolve ment of identity. More often than. Ot they think I'm hitting on them. But I know arls best kept secret. Kudos to ia. Roberts for having the balls to come out. He's the only one I've ever known that has, and I've known a lot that have and are today playing.

I LOVE it when an obviously homophobic footy fan brings to my attention that Freddy fittler is their no.1 hero......

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

(i secretly love you incog (but perhaps change blowjob to boob job and if to i'd...))

"If like to propose a theory that EVERYONE male and female, are bisexual in fact, to varying degrees ?? The gayest things I've ever seen have been between supposedly straight guys."

"Everyone is bisexual’: “I’ve always had as many powerful, creative ladies in my life as I have men, and you could probably describe some of those relationships as romantic. I think everyone’s bisexual to some degree or another; it’s just a question of whether or not you choose to recognise it and embrace it. Personally, I think choosing between men and women is like choosing between cake and ice cream. You’d be daft not to try both when there are so many different flavours. - Bjork, Diva magazine, October 2004

i used to love rolling with dudes at BJJ training too, good times man, but alas i'm only sexually interested in women, and my girlfriend's dog...

Edited by chnt

Oh my God. I see a blossoming romance between Incog and Psylo.

I would never have guessed it, but I'm glad to be here to witness its genesis.

• Like 3

Bork is onto it.

drawing restraint 9 is the shit.

during sage mode!

Edited by chnt
  • Like 1

I used to be Matthew Barney's assistant back in my days of living in NY.

Same guys would beat on a homosexual male for being a "pooftah" whilst practicing quite open (and extreme) bisexuality.

I think the concept with machoism is that as long as ur giving & not taking ur still straight. I have to agree with ur previous statement that we are all bi to varying degrees...although I must say I am yet to find a man who does it for me & he'd have to be shaved. Miss Canada @ the top of the page would probably meet the criteria....Mmmmm :o

"a lesser man...."

Psyllo your getting excited again. It's pill time bruz 3 pm.

I used to be Matthew Barney's assistant back in my days of living in NY.

that's fucking awesome man.

i'm green.

i used to be very jealous of him for having such a lovely wife.

I've a sneaking suspicion that marcel just May be a lady boy by night. If u want I can sling you his number? He's very nice.

• Like 1

I've a sneaking suspicion that marcel just May be a lady boy by night. If u want I can sling you his number? He's very nice.

No, those days are done. And besides, since when are you my pimp?