The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jamison Schuetz

Jamison trade thread

i have heaps of blackberry bushes fresh viable seeds and leaves for $5 a pound for either. PM me.

You do know that Blackberry is a serious environmental weed right? Very hard to control and can be nearly impossible to get rid of. Not sure what the legality of selling the seeds would be, but I can only assume that it is illegal due to it's severely invasive nature. If it isn't ilegal, it should be. Can't believe you are trying to sell it frankly.

EDIT: Just saw your location, sorry if I came on a bit strong. Blackberry is a serious problem here in Australia and I have very strong opinions about it and other invasive weeds. I don't think you would be able to import Blackberry seeds into Aus as I would suspect that it would be a highly restricted import due to the above reasons.

Edited by tonic

Jamison will u just fuk off already u whore??

I thought you had been told to add the disclaimer of where you are ? again and again you continue to ignore the warnings....

Aside blackberry is a Weed of National Significance (WONS) within Australia.

Edited by waterboy

Jamison here is some light reading for you

Oregon

Armenian blackberry is the most widespread and economically disruptive of all the noxious weeds in western Oregon. It aggressively displaces native plant species, dominates most riparian habitats, and has a significant economic impact on right-of-way maintenance, agriculture, park maintenance and forest production. It is a significant cost in riparian restoration projects and physically inhibits access to recreational activities. It reproduces at cane apices (tips) and by seeds, which are carried by birds and animals. This strategy allow it to expand enmass across a landscape or to jump great distances and create new infestations. Any control strategy can be considered short-lived unless projects are planned and funded for the long-term.

Australia

Blackberry is a Weed of National Significance. It is regarded as one of the worst weeds in Australia because of its invasiveness, potential for spread, and economic and environmental impacts.

Blackberry has invaded the banks of watercourses, roadsides, pastures, orchards, plantations, forests and bushland throughout temperate Australia. On farms blackberries reduce pasture production, restrict access to water and land, and provide food and shelter for pest animals such as foxes. In some cases the cost of plantation forestry may be increased, especially during establishment, because blackberries impede access for manual operations.

Other impacts are increased fire hazards caused by the large amount of dead material present in blackberry thickets and a substantial decrease in property values where heavy infestations occur. Control costs are often high.

Weeds such as blackberries also affect tourism, reducing the natural attraction of the bush and hindering recreational activities where thickets prevent access to natural features.

http://www.weeds.gov...-fruticosus.pdf

Do you still want to sell plants and seeds of this noxious weed ?

If you do the I am afraid I have to agree with Incognito

Cheers

Got

Edited by GoOnThen

Sorry end this thread moderator. achtung incognito! Of course we love black berries! Bbw stinks.

*disclaimer i cannot ship caapi or psilocybe spore prints or any other items to Australia or any other state or country that are illegal. hey, I have these items for sale; banisteriospis caapi, live plant $5, leaves 1 kilo: $15, wood; 1 kilo: $15 chacruna leaves, 1 kilo $15 virola theiadora, wood 1 kilo $15 chaliponga leaves, 1 kilo $15 shiric santago, 1 kilo $20 white caapi, 1 kilo $10 red caapi, 1 kilo $20 black caapi, 1 kilo $20 all spore prints are $5, psilocybe cubensis: tasmania ecuador golden teacher pf mutant albino pf original matais romero koh samuai puerto rico PM me or email at; [email protected]

goddang it this guy peels my potatoes :ana:

*disclaimer i cannot ship caapi or psilocybe spore prints or any other items to Australia or any other state or country that are illegal

isn't this an australian forum?????

Bundy, we enforce disclaimers for international members that want to put up items for trade which are illegal in Australia. This is not an option or something Anti-Australian. Apart from the fact that SAB is an Australian forum, we definately encourage international members to join us and if there are no laws against it, they are very welcome to trade their items into countries they are legal to be shipped to. It was a hell of a work to bring Jamison to the point where he is finally writing a disclaimer and im actually happy about having reached that point. Im pretty sure he would ship all kind of things to Australia if we´d let him so please dont blame him for that. :)

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 1

I have merged these two threads to keep them in one place. Im also sure you didnt know blackberries were such a bad weed here. They aint as hard to keep under control in a climate where you get a propper winter

Jamison i like to see you offering items for international trades, but please remember to add a disclaimer and keep it to one thread. Please pm me or any of the moderation team if you have any questions

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios