The Corroboree
niggles

Naked man eats someones face, then shot by police, keeps eating face, then killed by police

MIAMI police have shot dead a naked man as he ate the face of another man police believe was homeless.

The incident happened at about 2pm local time on Saturday near Miami's busy Biscayne Boulevard, just south of The Miami Herald building, the newspaper reported.

According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing another man's face on the side on an off-ramp and shouted on his loud speaker for the attacker to back away.

The man refused police orders, which led a police officer to fire one shot.

The Herald reported that the man continued his gruesome attack after being wounded.

A witness said as many as six shots were fired. Police have requested surveillance video from the Herald's building, the newspaper reported.

Miami Herald screen grabs

981479-miami-herald-screen-grabs.jpg

Screen grabs of CCTV of a case in which a naked man was shot dead by police after eating another man's face off in Miami. Picture: Miami Herald/Daily Mail

Source: HWT Image Library

Javier Ortiz, a spokesman for the Fraternal Order of Police in Miami, said the officer who fired the fatal shots was "a hero".

Investigators believe the victim may have been homeless and lying down when the man began the assault.

About half of the victim's face was chewed off, and he is fighting for his life with critical injuries, police said.

Police also said the naked man might have been suffering from "cocaine psychosis", a drug-induced craze that makes a person very hot, which could have led him to strip off his clothes.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world/naked-man-eating-others-face-shot/story-e6frfkyi-1226369059626#ixzz1w7meNBY0

the zombie apocalypse has started i tell you.....where can i get a shotgun?

• Like 1

Scabbing out of the bin just isn't good enough for some people!

• Like 1

Scabbing out of the bin just isn't good enough for some people!

freegans and face-atarians

Is this the beginning of the Zombie apocalypse?

Probably not but it does read like the beginning of a B grade move. Truth really is stranger than fiction.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html

• Like 1

Oh shit its happening the zombies are coming.... Arghhhhhhh

the zombie apocalypse has started i tell you.....where can i get a shotgun?

If you get a shotgun I'm joining your team xD

If it is the zombie apocalypse, I hope we get shaun of the dead zombies and not dawn of the dead zombies.

My cardio is nowhere near good enough for dawn of the dead.

Whats other peoples favorite zombies?

• Like 2

Slow zombies haha or maybe ones that powerwalk xD I want to have at least a little bit of a challenge

• Like 1

Whats other peoples favorite zombies?

Ever played Left 4 Dead? :wink:

• Like 1

Slow zombies haha or maybe ones that powerwalk xD I want to have at least a little bit of a challenge

bbH0H.gif

nooooooo......

Edited by qualia
  • Like 1

Australia is boned if there is a zombie apocalypse, the god dang government took away all our guns.

I handed my gun licence in a few years ago :slap:

I wouldn't go to a fancy dress party dressed as zombie in the next couple of weeks especially if you live near hillbilly :uzi:

Cheers

Got

• Like 1

quarterflesh, no shortage of chainsaws, golf clubs and machetes. have you never seen a zombie film? lol

• Like 3

Stuff it I am going to order one of these and the first thing on the agenda before hunting zombies is shoot the host of this video.

Cheers

Got

• Like 2

A few years ago I was friends with some US marines based in Canberra at the US embassy. there was a lady staying with them, a non military US embassy worker who had requested to stay there following an attack in her home by a crazy guy who tried to eat her face. She had quite a bit of plastic surgery to fix the attack - brutal & horrible.

The House where 6 or 7 of the marines lived was like a fortress, bullet proof windows, gun safes, riot gear, gas masks lots of cool stuff. + an awesome pool and open bar. they also had a driver that drove them around in an armored vehicle.

if this is the start of the zombie apocalypse, those guys have a head start.

The moral of the story - there are sick people everywhere. :(

• Like 1

"Police say the attacker was likely overdosing on a new potent form of LSD."

FUUUUCK OOOOFFFF.

• Like 1

If ever there's a face I personally would like to eat, it's watertrades xo

If ever there's a face I personally would like to eat, it's watertrades xo