The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Coschi

I'd like to say hello

Yep, Hello :)

Its been some four years since I left, honestly I don't really remember how I left or on what terms I left, but I had to, and haste was the word of the day. I had to leave in the interest of self-preservation, and just so we're clear, it wasn't a legal thing or anything like that, it was in regards to health and mental stability. In fact, I was pretty darn lucky it wasn't legal.. I was being far too open with what I was doing with myself - I'm just thankful that everything worked out in that regard

Although.. I was selfish. I was far to absorbed in what I was doing to even spare a thought for how my actions affected others

I recognise that I could have welcomed unwanted attention here, and ignored requests not to do so. For that, I apologise to anyone (moderators especially) I may have wronged

i'll say though that I didn't wrong myself

To this day I'm very surprised at how things all turned out

In fact, I shouldn't be surprised. I met some amazing people here (you know who you are) and you all changed everything for me. Being a part of this community turned my life in a completely different direction and I would never wish it any other way. I cannot give thanks enough to the community, the teachers, and the spirits I have connected with over the years

I've recently been given the green light so to speak :wub: well, more of a proceed with caution at a snail pace.. so here I am

I don't think it'll ever be as it was, nor does it need to be, but I consider myself very lucky that I can come back here and say hello to you all once again

I'm very involved in music these days, still love meeting new and interesting people, and would love to make some new connection and reconnect with some old ones (Ian, Carl, you guys are amazing, if you're out there please get in touch!). I'm on facebook too, so if you feel like making a friend just shoot me a pm and I'll find you

Great to be back, and it's great to see this place is still going so strong!

peace, congratulation, and happy days for all

-Lex

• Like 2

Welcome back. Xo

Welcome back Coschi, good to see you again.

Welcome back dude!

Any fan of BoC is welcome back by me! :D

• Like 1

Also, as of this post - we're #of post buddies as well. It was made to be. :wub:

Great work mate. Good to see your back on top.

WB, I'm also back after a few months of non-activity ...