The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

incognito

I was ripped

My two prize erb plants, dried to perfection, stolen from my garage between 3 and 10. Very confronting to say the least.

Men can't be raped, and if they could it would be funny.

once this begins it never ends . I re - located . Commiserations .

It sucks. U can't blame anyone as there's no proof, but everyone is a suspect. Im just going to have to choose to let it go, nothing I can do about it. My babies where so perfect, now being abused by some brainless hogans disturbs me the most.

Some people are spineless bastards who deserve an almighty ass kicking.

Sorry to hear of your loss Incognito, it sucks when that happens & it seems to be becoming more prevalent

Men can't be raped, and if they could it would be funny.

Since when Chilli??

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-11-22/teen-raped-by-gang-of-knife-wielding-women/2346668

Did they break in to get it or was the garage open ?

Chances are it was someone you know or a friend of someone you know.

Was unlocked. I know man u know. It's a small town and I've a lot of ears.

The scum! Reckon they'd be stupid enough to come back next year? I'll send you some Dendrocnide moroides seeds - Queensland Giant Stinging Tree - "Gympie-Gympie" - to hang in your garage for them.

I should hear their screams from here!

Fond regards - man! (If you were up here I would make good your loss!)

(SunriseDreaming will put a couple of his big "goodjee" spears into their astrals for you on the dream plane - then their luck be very bad until they confess!)

Oh how I've been tempted by the dark arts. It's okay I've come to grips with it. Forever they will be cunts, not even resuscitating an amputee dwarve orphan begger child will redeem that.

Theres gotta be a special place in hell for plant nabbers. I feel not bad for me, but for my plants, that they are in the hands of spineless maggots.

I'm giving it a week until I know exactly who it is, it's a small town and I know a lot of people.

I'm not planning anything physical, only a proper and thorough dressing down on why they r the lowest form of insidious maggot that was unfortunate enough to be blessed with life.

In no uncertain terms.

Incog mate, can you like please, please, please change the title of this thread?

You didn't get raped, you got ripped off. No they're not the same thing.

For a couple of minutes I thought you were in hospital somewhere in a seriously bad way. Now I just think you're drawing a tacky comparison.

Sorry for your loss, glad you aren't bleeding out your orifices in an ER. Would be nice if you got a sense of proportion about the difference

Probably those african kids, khat is definitely a gateway drug.

Okay I'll try change its more of an expression of how I felt, pc never became an issue.

Sorry for your loss ! It is definitively someone you know or someone who couldn't keep it's mouth shut (starting with you hehe). Or maybe the smell was enough to attract the intruders.

That makes me remember about an amazonian way to look for stolen objects, i read that in Peter Gorman's "Ayahuasca in my blood": one brugmansia leaf under your pillow, one on your forehead. This should allow for the Toe spirit to show you the thiefs in your dream.

I am not suggesting it: it could be very dangerous, brugmansia potency varies a lot and can lead to fatalities. I am sure one can find stolen objects with safer plants, i could be an interesting experiment.

I think we know what you mean "incognito" - you weren't given the choice! (edited - line removed)

Don't feel bad - it might give them cancer. (Then we see who's bleeding from the orifices!) Oh. or premature schizophrenia if they have the genetic cluster.

Whats an erb plant?

erb=herb

Yes, incog is complaining about his prized Thyme and Sage plants being stolen.

Since when Chilli??

Oh come on man, if it wasn't obvious I was being facetious I don't know how to make it any clearer, short of saying "JUST JOKING!!" HEHEHE!!" at the end of every line of sarcasm.

pc never became an issue.

And it isn't here either. It's like when some idiot politician compares a tax hike affecting the mining industry to the Holocaust. It lessens your credibility, shows a lack of proportion with regard to life experience

Sorry they're such harsh words bloke, you know I both respect and love you even if in this instance you display total cluelessness. We can have a blue about it if you like, knotted hankies at fifty paces

Edited to remove rude words and references to goat's arses, because incog fwightens me

Oh come on man, if it wasn't obvious I was being facetious I don't know how to make it any clearer, short of saying "JUST JOKING!!" HEHEHE!!" at the end of every line of sarcasm.

Even I thought that was pretty funny. Humour is contxtual and it's workability depends on the audience.

The bets are on!!! I bet a packet of Loph seeds that Darklight wins the fisticuffs...

:slap:

Can a mod please alter the title I only have iPod access. I was ripped.

I am not liking this running theme in my life where u get compared to some animals rectum. Goat I can live with, put your pushin that line girl ;) (whips out the hankie perfectly knotted for maximum damage) a fight with dark light means there's no rules. Things are gonna get ugly!

OK once it's done I'll edit out all my rudeness to you incog, everyone says stupid shit from time to time, me included, no wuckas

Not so tough now ehh???? ;)

Forgive me "incognito" it only just twigged what your term "gender: female" meant - what I wrote above is most inappropriate and be edited out. My sincerest apologies and I am genuinely embarrassed! Please forgive, again!

(I'll double the weight of my previous offer to make good your loss) Regards!

Goat I can live with

Incog you *cheated*. I'm not gunna go easy on you now, even if you do live with a goat.

I'm gunna break out my unbreakable H-D hanky with the racing cams. Someone call the poor bastard an undertaker

I've heard that from professionals. ;)