The Corroboree
CβL

The most terrifying drug in the world [apparently is Scopolamine]

Knowledge is good but sometimes bad, man this is one of such that shouldn't really be spread to be honest.

I agree, also i didnt like those dudes.

thanks for posting man, you've made my saturday night in a lot more interesting. i remember an ABC national program http://blogs.abc.net...-free-will.html [edit - note the EGA reference in the link :lol:] about south American gangsters using scopalamine to rob people, for eg. grand theft auto by blowing a powdered mixture of plants into people's face at traffic lights and stealing their cars.. acetylcholine inhibitors should i think be approached with extreme caution..

Edited by bulls on parade

I like Vice and I believe a lot of what they do is good and interesting but I can't find much fact to support scopolamine being a mind control substance.

Knowledge is never 'bad'. It's the application of knowledge that can be bad. :)

Unfortunately the only thing that can truly stop "bad" behaviour is to instill a sense of true belonging in each and every individual within society. There are no shortcuts, and nothing else will deliver results as well as this will.

I would agree that those two dudes are not very scientific and often took the 'hearsay' as fact, which is a bit annoying. But I did find it interesting to see those victims' stories, who I think told mostly the truth.

And that brazen hussy who talks about all the stuff she did, and how it doesn't faze her at all anymore... What the fuck! Very scary. Will certainly not be leaving any drinks unattended again. :)

Good God. It's like a bunch of hipsters took over the Today Tonight studios. Same level of bullshit. Same level of sensationalism. Same level of research (that is to say, none!). Vice, you've dropped to a new low...

• Like 4

Everything old is new again!

"The Most Dangerous Drug in the World" - Indeed! How subjective is that?