The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
terah

Desperately needing T. iboga Name your price-anything.

Ill do anything for some T iboga. Im serious! Im desperate! I really need some! Money, sex, all fetishes catered for.

Guest reville

Have you looked into Trachelospermum jasminoides or the Ervatamia sp as an alternative? Much more easily accessible if not readily usable

whats the deal with Ibogaine in australia anyway?

sex, all fetishes catered for.

Do you have any specific disfigurements that may prove interesting and have you any contortionist abilities or missing appendages.

What gender are you and what is your opinion on violent midgets with strap-ons.

If this is a genuine offer I want to make sure that it is FULL catering and not some cheesy drive thru takeaway eh.

Just read a trip report from someone at "erowid" who purchased T.Iboga extract from a supplier in Denmark. The report is only a few days old. Perhaps you could email that person. www.erowid.org./experiences/exp.php.3?ID=9430

[This message has been edited by gomaos (edited 19 September 2001).]

To Chemical Shaman, before I answer any of your questions, you must tell me if you have the goods Im after. The T iboga that is. Allright, just one! Im a woman.

Have you thought of taking a holiday in Europe? Pure ibogaine is safer if you are going to be doing very high doses.

I disagree with the writer of the Erowid experience. Iboga is a lovely recreational drug if you only use very small doses. Trying to get a trip out of it is probably going to be unpleasant (and not something I would bother with) but the euphoric/stimulant dose is definitely fun.

I also doubt the trend for people believing they need a drug. There is no Holy Grail.

Thanks for the advice Theobromos. I am planning a trip back to Holland around Feb. I will be looking for those ibogaine workshops that Ive read so much about. Anyone with more info or personal experiences would be really appreciated.