The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

POLL: How should Rumple/Chef redeem himself.

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im to lazy to search...what the fuck happened?

• Like 1

Rumple lost his net while trades were pending and when he got back online he just started a new identity, and now that hes had a second recurrence of cancer hes fessing up to his abandoned trades.

I didnt get a clear picture on how broadly or where it metastasized to, just that its got him spooked.

Hope your doing the rational stuff the doctors are tellin' you to... as well as rational stuff they tend to omit (diet, exercise, meditation, sexual healing, etc) rumple. Some folks beat the odds even after several recurrences.

• Like 3

I voted for nude humiliation (along with one other sick bastard)

I say we blindfold him & get a girl to rub cream all over his balls and then get a poddy calf to lick it off.

• Like 5

Meh, threads with your name in the title really fucking suck. Bunch of gossips, the lot of yas!!! Hope you're feeling ok Rumple, we are all human and fuck shit up at some stage or another, its not worth the stress worrying about it, it's not like you killed any small innocent marsupials or something. Keep your chin up brus.

• Like 4

I voted for nude humiliation (along with one other sick bastard)

I say we blindfold him & get a girl to rub cream all over his balls and then get a poddy calf to lick it off.

not like that's the weirdest shit anybodies ever heard...

• Like 2

I vote self exile

So I picked up a jar of cream and a poddy calf for nothing?

• Like 1

we are all human and fuck shit up at some stage or another,

Yes, and its great when people can admit it, and apologize to those effected.

*Pats Cam' on the back.

• Like 1

People fuck up sometimes, we're only human. I will give most people a second chance, and I think many of you are the same. I am yet to give someone a third chance though.

I hope Cam sorts this out and does stick around. I don't think isolating himself helps him, or us.

• Like 1

Hope your bod sorts itself out camorumplechefskin - Plenty of plant people here that would know all about herbal remedies... If they can't fix it, I'm sure there's a plant or two that could help with stress, anxiety - Damiana tea?

i voted nude humiliation, i would love for rumple to have to humiliate my naked form as punishment

Ok thanks for the clarification guys, I hope he appeases whoever he's upset if he can, and I don't think he should or needs to leave, I would give him a second chance since everyone makes mistakes as a few members have already mentioned.

I would trade with you RF / Chef

Just my opinion guys :)

J.

He should just send me a loph cactus, since he jewed me on 20 Turbinicarpus lophoroides seeds, and has now managed to amass a MUCH nicer cacti collection especially lophs than my own through what looks like purely the goodwill of our community.??

is "jewed me" now an acceptable phrase on the forum? I hope this cunt doesn't start a thread about palestine...

• Like 4

chef has been the only person on the forum to jipp me so far, so i vote yabbie nipper to the foreskin

• Like 1

is "jewed me" now an acceptable phrase on the forum? I hope this cunt doesn't start a thread about palestine...

Mate I am sure he was talking about the fish and not anything else :) either way I don't think its a case of discrimination or vilification ... against the fish ... just name calling and not as harsh as :"cunt" :)

lets keep it friendly :wink:

J.

• Like 2

Rump don't go. it will all square up. and I hope your health sorts its self out. piss funny thread none the less, just what I needed after a horrific day at work.

• Like 1

Maybe we should start a thread on potential natural remedies etc etc to help RF?

J.

• Like 1

potential natural remedies to help out . . . . for real, that may be a good punishment, . . .

so what? Rumple is Chef...and he's gay? what?

lol

this place can be quite odd.

the quote above was kind of where my head was at until I read the whole thread, but I'd seen his "maybe I won't be back" thread, so had to keep reading

but my head went, he's gay, no he had faked an online identity here, NO he is really circumcised, and so I voted for clothed humiliation thanks everybody, (not that the circumcised version is not preferable).

I think he could be decently clothed in his humiliation by having an open thread, of him divulging his secret fears, and anybody who knows anything about homeopathy, trying to take his case and figure out what homeopathic remedy could cure him. But maybe that was only because I got involved in vual's homeopathy thread, so have a brain association between these forums and homeopathy in development.

homeopathic medicine sounds good, but not what I ha

d in mind

:) more along the lines of

Japanese knotweed (Resveratrol), Turkey Tail, Pacific Yew, etc oh and DCA.

J.

Is that like a Boston Steamer?

Maybe it's not the Rumple that should be punished but the FORESKIN!

I vote circumcision of that evil thing lol.

What do you have against turtle necks!!!

J.

I myself, prefer helmets over rain coats.

Well PROVE IT!

You got the balls Rumple! USE 'EM!

~ Go Rumple, Go Rumple ~