The Corroboree
Chef's Foreskin

Rumple Foreskin & Chef...

Alright guy's... It is time I came clean for doing something I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE EVER .

SAB (you guy's) are/were some of the most generous people I have ever came to know.

Before I get into business I want to say a massive thank you to Evil Genuis(who befriended me as a no body), Vaul, At0m(a good friend), BlownG, GoOnThen, Space Cadet 101( a VERY good friend), Psylo Dread, 2deep2handle and Amazonian (bless her cotten socks). (please forgive me if I cannot remember I am on way to many med's)

Alright here it is...

My name is Cameron (Rumple Foreskin & Chef, yes RF IS Chef)

In lomans terms I made two accounts due to the fact when (chef) I had no internet access (after life gave me shit, and I had to move away) and ruined many trades especialy with Gilligan and BlownG and 2deep2handle I still have those seeds for you.. (2deep I still have your turbin lopho seeds :( )

I am 22 years old, when I was 11 years old I was diagnosed with a large peripheral nerve sheath tumour and relapsed at age 19.. I am now 22 years of age..

There is no excuse for the reason I made a new account but to the people (you know who you are eg 2deep and others PM RF), I still have the seeds you sent me and if would like them back I can do that. If T will let me accept PM (dont get the wrong idea, he has still allowed me online)

But I don't think I will be able to come back here regardless of T's thoughts ( I dont blame him if he bans me ) If anyone would like to ask questions post it here as I want to be honest....

I know apologies aren't going to make up for the fact I have been a decieving (spelling lol) liar so I donot expect anything from anyone...

Lastly I want to apologise DEEPLY to Torsten, Evil Genuis (who befriended me a long time ago) , Space Cadet and At0m :(

PS like i said post here no PM.......

i liked both the company of chef and rumple.

i have no problem with you buddy

• Like 1

That is not the point, chnt. The point is I ruined the fact of trus :( I do not expect people or chnt to forgive me... After this thread finishes I think I am going to disapear....

I did not fake drama.... my peripheral nerve sheath tumour came back.... Thanks Distracted

Not that I have a problem with it cause I always thought you where a great guy and all but what was with the deception?

And I also don't think you should leave

Not that I have a problem with it cause I always thought you where a great guy and all but what was with the deception?

And I also don't think you should leave

If you read the above ^^ u will know why... I fucked up trades due to no access to SAB

You still owe me $10

• Like 3

Yes QF send me via PM ya stuff.... I also have someting (plant material to send u)

chef and rump where/are good, community minded members.

people change alias here all the time for various reasons.

welcome back rump xoxo

some people take the internet way to seriously.

edit- and kudos for taking responsibility for the trades. takes heart and testicles.

Chill mate, im sure this is a bigger issue in your head than it actually is. (not an issue, ur heart for fixing up trades proves that.)

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

some people take the internet way to seriously.

I love SAB and dont think I will come back :( I know you (incog) and many others but I fucked up :(

well for ferk sakes fix ur trades up first ;)

be well man, im sure u will get over this. im betting my nad hair on it.

(please get over it its snowing back home)

Yes you did fuck up but now you've come clean. You may have lost some trust, so now work at earning that back. Make good with what you owe people and sort out all your trades.

No need to leave the forums Chef. We've had much worse than you lol. Some people will be hesitant to trade with you again and that's fair enough isn't it? But the Corroboree is not just for trading is it? It's also to support our brothers and sisters when they are having a rough time. And I'd argue that you'll feel a lot worse cutting yourself off from us all than you would paying people back and rebuilding your reputation.

But please choose one name and stick with it.

And don't do it again!

If you sort out what you owe (soon please), then you are alright by me and I welcome your input into our community in future.

That is all.

Alice

Edited by Alice
  • Like 5

*confused :scratchhead:

are you really dying?

ehh? rumple who is cooking what ?

LOL,,, I knew it was you chef, and i actually said to another member that i thought Rumple was chef....i could feel ya,lol...You Goose !!! now stop fluff'n about and get back to being part of this community.....as YOU. (new nick?,,,chefs foreskin rumples)

:)

• Like 5

C'mon rumple build a bridge mate....u've obviously had a brain fart...lol. :wacko:

Hang around & take it on the chin, square up ur debts & get ready 4 psylo 2 rip u a new arsehole.

Avoiding shit & running away from stuff is not a good sign that ur maturing mate...it's time 2 step up & b an adult.

U know this community will support u, so what's the problem.

U've taken the 1st step by coming clean...

U had me spinnin' out mate, I thought u were a f**kin' cop...as it turns out ur just a twit.. :P (u know that's nothin' on what psylo's gonna say)

Ur standing tall...why run away...

And anyway, the SFC can't afford the drop in membership.. :wink:

EDIT: anway u owe me u bastard...lol

Edited by space cadet 101
  • Like 1

C'mon rumple build a bridge mate....u've obviously had a brain fart...lol. :wacko:

Hang around & take it on the chin, square up ur debts & get ready 4 psylo 2 rip u a new arsehole.

Avoiding shit & running away from stuff is not a good sign that ur maturing mate...it's time 2 step up & b an adult.

U know this community will support u, so what's the problem.

U've taken the 1st step by coming clean...

U had me spinnin' out mate, I thought u were a f**kin' cop...as it turns out ur just a twit.. :P (u know that's nothin' on what psylo's gonna say)

Ur standing tall...why run away...

And anyway, the SFC can't afford the drop in membership.. :wink:

EDIT: anway u owe me u bastard...lol

fuck u c*nt lol just ring me biatch

• Like 1

LOL,,, I knew it was you chef, and i actually said to another member that i thought Rumple was chef....i could feel ya,lol...You Goose !!! now stop fluff'n about and get back to being part of this community.....as YOU. (new nick?,,,chefs foreskin rumples)

Well from now on call me Cameron (as chef/RF) .... just call me Cameron :(

*confused :scratchhead:

are you really dying?

yeah mate

Yes you did fuck up but now you've come clean. You may have lost some trust, so now work at earning that back. Make good with what you owe people and sort out all your trades.

No need to leave the forums Chef. We've had much worse than you lol. Some people will be hesitant to trade with you again and that's fair enough isn't it? But the Corroboree is not just for trading is it? It's also to support our brothers and sisters when they are having a rough time. And I'd argue that you'll feel a lot worse cutting yourself off from us all than you would paying people back and rebuilding your reputation.

But please choose one name and stick with it.

And don't do it again!

If you sort out what you owe (soon please), then you are alright by me and I welcome your input into our community in future.

That is all.

Alice

PM ME PEOPLE,

I do not want forgivness but all i want is to be part of SAB

turn that frown upside down Mr Cameron's chef rumple foreskin ,lol... By YOU, i meant the being that you are. Rumple Foreskin is a pretty neat nick, so i will call you Rumple. *shrugs.

First I would like to commend you on having the balls to come clean on you deception

You obviously enjoy being here most people just disappear never to be seen again if they fuck up but you couldn't stay away. You want to be here and places like this need people with passion for plants it makes the community a better place and you have that passion in bucket loads.

I made a comment in chat about your deception but I can get past that and by the support you are getting in this thread so will most others so don't take your bat and ball and go home just sort your trades and get back to being whoever you are :)

I want to help you sort out your trade issues I will assist you in any way that I can to make sure no one in this community ends up loosing from this. I decided to make this offer in this thread rather than a pm because I want you to take me up on it.

No excuses the offer is there PM me with the trades that you haven't been able to complete and we can get it sorted.

Welcome to the Corroboree Cameron :)

Cheers

Got

• Like 2

(new nick?,,,chefs foreskin rumples)

Chef's rumpled foreskin? Ew, I hope that never makes it into your avatar image. :o

• Like 2

No matter what you did I hope you stay here :) we all love you