The Corroboree
Jamison Schuetz

Ipomoea violacea "heavenly blue" seeds 4 sale/trade

I have heaps of ipomoea violacea "heavenly blue" seeds for $3 for 30 seeds. Or we can work out a trade. PM me.

******this member is not in Australia, check if this is a legal import into your country******

In Australia the import of ipomoea violacea, tricolour or hederacea is prohibited...

Again jamison you have failed to add this disclaimer for an overseas trade. All overseas trades that maybe legal overseas but are not legal in Australia must contain a disclaimer stating this

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios

As an overseas trader it is up to you to add a disclaimer. You knows this, it has been discussed with you on several occasions. Failure to do so will earn you another warn point.

If its grows anything like Ipomoea cairica, I.purpurea I.indica pleeease please keep it away! many people spend endless hours removing these vines from gardens and bushland. It grows fast and smothers the canopy of alot of native trees eventualy resulting in dead tree. Its very widespread already and behond our control. Nasty stuff

Do you work for greening Australia QLD Barefootpicker?

Just curious. They have some interesting plants at the nursery at the Gap and I had some friends work for them a few years ago. Pretty sweet job except for clearing infestations of things like Feral Morning glory etc. Whats the variety up here? Indica it doesn't seed I think?

* sorry for the thread hijack