The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
woof woof woof

Mimosa Pudica active??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSuQHmtFYU8

http://www.facebook.com/#!/The.Spirit.Molecule < that is where I found the information.

This makes me wonder how many more Mimosa's have goodies in them.

Did you read the comments were you found the clip?

This is a pest in Cairns Nth Qld...commonly known as sensitive weed, it is everywhere. The council spray it with a herbicide called Starane. I have spent many an hour sitting on the lawn with a pair of pliers pulling the stuff out & binning it when I lived in Cairns, thorns all over it. Spreads like wild fire....very interesting, I will b looking at this plant from a different perspective now....Hmmmmm. :scratchhead:

where can one get a hold of this plant? I can imagine I would sit for hours touching the leaves!

Perhaps Dr. Seuss knew something special, it certainly looks like Horton's flower...

^^^I heard nurseries down south sell it as an ornamental in hanging baskets...

Well, that video is passing around confusion and hearsay as fact. He's been told by other confused people who think that that plant is Mimosa Hostilis; studies have looked for similar compounds in this plant and turned up only traces.

Secondly, DMT has only been theorized to have those roles within the human body. No definitive role for it has been found.

But this plant is an awesome plant, and I remember playing with one for ages when I was a kid. :D

damn,....... should have read the comments :BANGHEAD2:

Have been gonna post on this for weeks!

If that flower was off-white, it smells just like a south-east bloom

that smells exactly like dmt

and gives me quite the tingles.

Though its not a tree flower, but a scraggly lil bush weed thing. Where it grows along streams and blows down the wind, becomes a very majikal place.

I know, i've read the smell has nothing to do with it.. but too many ppl have remarked mild intoxication at the fragrance alone. Perhaps its only an 'anchor' to the experience.

A dozen others i've offred the fragrance to, feel the same way. Sparks 'strange' memories etc..

Edited by mud

They're shit and they hurt my feet.

Although really, they are quite cool to play with and pretty interesting plants. Even if they're a prick to walk over.

From what I gathered hearing about this also, a bunch of people are just quite confused. Listen to Bluntmuffin

awesome plants.

along with venus the flytrap one of the most impressive plants evar