The Corroboree
7baz

Divine Intervention about to occur.

i dont know what to make of this...

is this real ? the more i look the more it seams this is very real.

there is going to be a mass arrests done next month against the 1% , the greedy few who control our world.

this youtube went from 300 to 13,000 in just a hour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjZgsRt8PBc

the resources is here , indeed a very interesting read.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1035-divineintervention1

in alex jones channel there is a mention of impeachment proceedings against obama

here is some of the highlights i have seen...

NEGATIVE FORCES ARE REAL -- AND SO IS THE RESISTANCE

Whether we like it or not, everyone is now being confronted with evidence that the world is being controlled by powerful, occult, negative forces behind the scenes.

MASS ARRESTS

Multiple insider sources, each of whom have been "vetted out" for their credibility and trustworthiness, have now confirmed that mass arrests of thousands of key conspirators in this vast cabal are about to occur.

A highly secretive, highly coordinated operation -- working for the good of humanity -- is about to make its move.

The Pentagon "good guys" are now in full political and logistical cooperation with a remarkable 134-nation alliance -- to bring the perpetrators to justice and free our planet.

The security around this enormous operation has been vast. Even those who will be affected by it -- and arrested -- have no idea of the staggering scope of what is about to be revealed before the eyes of the public.

Very recently I had four hours of verbal discussion with a new, public, high-level whistleblower regarding these imminent mass arrests.

22 TRUCKLOADS' WORTH OF DOCUMENTS

We now know that the plan for mass arrests has been very actively in the works for at least 33 years. A five-inch thick briefing document was presented to our new contact in 1979 that outlined the whole plan.

A staggering wealth of irrefutable evidence is backing this plan, including over 22 eighteen-wheeler truckloads' worth of documents that have long since been scanned and secured in multiple locations.

EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO REASSURE AND PROTECT THE PUBLIC

The people who are about to do this are well aware of every concern you have -- as an informed reader of truth websites and materials.

Martial law will NOT be declared when this happens.

The military will NOT take control of the government.

Innocent civilians will NOT be imprisoned or harmed in any way.

Any troops who attempt to carry out unlawful orders of this sort, on behalf of the "bad guys," will be outnumbered and resisted.

Every effort will be made to focus on eliminating the problem -- and immediately returning the power to the people in an orderly fashion.

Why do you think it's real?

I do remember some court case within the last month that did basically slap the wrists of the higher-ups, but I remember that was it. It was a "symbolic victory" or something. The reason I highly doubt any arrests will occur is because the people doing the arresting are already well allied with the people they're supposedly arresting. Secondly, It's spelled IMMINENT!!!!!

That is all. :)

bluntmuffin i hear you and comprehend you well

its all silly i know.

but what if this is real ?

im a pretty hard skeptic when it comes to these kind of things , but the more im looking the more it seams to be pointing into the direction this is real.

The people doing the arresting is the army.

Is this supposed to happen on April 1st :)

Cheers

Got

• Like 4

but what if this is real ?

exactly, so what if it is? best not to get too excited about something that may or (probably) may not happen. besides, if a few people are arrested will it really end human greed?

Why do you think it's real?

It's an internet-borne campaign, so it must be genuine !

Just like Kony last month, the wall street sit-in a few months ago and in a month from now there will be something else.Welcome to 2012 & beyond, where seemingly obvious bullshit sucks the logic from millions of vunerable internet users.

• Like 2

like i said.. im not so sure.

ughhhh.. anyone remember the femma camps being built in the usa ?

this is what this is about... the mass arrests about to occur.

anyone remember the NDAA act being written ? the national defence authorization act.

for this up coming mass arrests ?

has anyone here seen the impeachment proceedings against Obama ? just recently announced by a senate.

like i said..i dont know.. but im beginning to really wonder.....

google "mass arrests april 2012"

• Like 1

Sit still and do nothing? Don't panic, let the army take control.

That's all right so long as you're sure it's the psychopaths in charge who are being arrested, but to be honest I've never seen the army or the police act in the best interests of the general populace only at the behest of the government slaves of capitalist psychopaths!

Now if you informed me that the government was secretly gathering together a list of dissidents who will cause trouble when climate change really kicks off, and we start running out of oil, or some other black swan event occurs then I would be much more likely to believe it.

This media release only serves to make me paranoid, especially when they can't even spell imminent.

"just google it if you don't believe me"

i love that line :uzi:

Secondly, It's spelled IMMINENT!!!!!

it's also spelled "seems"

edit:

3 hours? i haven't got the time to listen for that long.

Edited by nabraxas

isn't it April fools?

Its interesting the way the internet is used today. But I guess media has always had this ability, but not so efficiently or immediately I guess. War of the Worlds made a stir too, and that was by accident. Interesting but either way.

It's really happening! The cops just came to my neighbours house!

Sounds creepy as fuck.

The police and army are coming to arrest mass amounts of people but don't panic, it's for your own good. Don't try and stop them, trust your government, they know what's best for you.

Fuck complacency. Any kidnapping and denial of freedom for any non-violent offenders is an extreme denial of the basics we deserve as humans and as a society.

If the police/army can lock up the people in power, who's to stop them kidnapping the expendable ants that populate the rest of the globe?

ah, I asked him this morning - turns out it was just a handover of some stolen meth from a bust from a copper to his mate.

• Like 1

:scratchhead: I'm shocked people here would believe something like this!

Here's a good general rule: if you found it on a conspiracy theory website, it is bullshit.

• Like 1

I'm shocked that any open-minded individual could dismiss the reality of conspiracy in the world. :wink:

post-7941-0-70921700-1333329718_thumb.jp

post-7941-0-70921700-1333329718_thumb.jpg

post-7941-0-70921700-1333329718_thumb.jpg

Edited by random
  • Like 1

He sounds like a douche.

im sorry but i think this is real , its all ready began.

more and more sources of this are pumping out by the hour non stop 24 7

there is now tones and tones of sites mentioning this.

The FBI calls it the biggest mafia round-up in New York history. More than 100 suspected mobsters were arrested this morning in connection with numerous federal investigations into New York area mob groups, as first reported on NBC New York.

http://www.nbcnewyor...-114266444.html

16 judges arrested in italy on the 19th of march

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-17429114

Mass resignations of CEO's and BANKERS have been occuring since the beginning of the year. Over 500+ now, worldwide.

http://www.newsphile...es-money-funds/

something is defiantly going on here thats not the norm imo

of course main stream media is not going to mention this.( mass arrests ). its owned and run buy the the same criminals.

http://www.unexplain...rs-imminent.php

According to Benjamin Fulford and other less-known sources, mass arrests of the illuminati banking cartel will take place very soon. These arrests are part of a master plan that involves rolling out a new financial system and bring the power back to the people. According to details released, the Rockafeller / Rothchild banking regime has been given until the end of March to leave power or face arrest. As this window closes, there is a count of over 1000 bankers worldwide who resigned in response to the threat.

According to the viral reports, the plans are already laid out and forces are being strategically deployed this very second. International travel may be cut-off at any given notice Nation-Wide and International Calling may also be canned. Once those lifelines are cut- the pro-humanity forces will sweep through and arrest MASS AMOUNTS of bankers and corrupt financial execs as they complete their task to bring freedom to the world from these financial terrorists.

Many may find this story "too good to be true", and I agree, there is good reason to be skeptical. But I urge people to keep an open mind because there is a difference between skepticism and pessimism. The history books are filled with true accounts of rulers being kicked and thrown out of power. And this round, it just very well might be the bankers that are ruining our economy and killing America.

The part of this story that makes it believable is that it is actually backed by Real Names and Real People who can be researched. The majority of the information comes from Benjamin Fulford. Benjamin Fulford was Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine for seven years, until 2005 when he quit because of the "extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine. TRUE-see his work:http://www.forbes.co..._bfulford_.html

http://the2012scenar...s-accelerating/

George Bush Senior and Bill Gates were arrested last week for sabotaging the new financial system after being fingered by Timothy Geithner, pentagon sources say.

polls_Dick_Cheney_Indicted_4154_260387_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

more sources

over 200 senoir bankers arrested

http://indianinthema...em-goes-online/

can a hoax really spread this far at this speed ?

there is over 64,000 websites talking about all this just from the last 24 hours.

if this is all a hoax , then humanity is clearly doomed im afraid , we cant even truly know whats real or not real any more.

if this is indeed a hoax on such a enormous scale then we are about to become the laughing stock of the entire universe lol

Edited by 7baz
  • Like 1

if this is all a hoax , then humanity is clearly doomed im afraid , we cant even truly know whats real or not real any more.

Yes, clearly doomed. The internet is a big, fibbing chameleon :o

• Like 1

Yes, clearly doomed. The internet is a big, fibbing chameleon :o

There is also this thing called April Fools? It's amazing how rumours spread, but when rumours are spread deliberately.

I don't have the time to do the research, so I'm resigned to watching this space.

Anyone want to put $50 bucks on this being real? If it is, then you won't be getting the money because the monetary system will be broken. I win either way...

• Like 1

there is indeed 2 things we need to keep in mind here.

we are brought into a world were we automatically associate the word conspiracy with the world theory.

if its a conspiracy , then it must be a conspiracy theory regardless of the evidence supporting the conspiracy.

as far as i am concern this is a sick mental disease , the only way past this is to know how to think outside thox box.

is 9 11 a conspiracy theory ? NO.. it is a conspiracy.

secondly , we have somehow associated times and events in our world with dates.

the news broadcasting was done on march the 28th yet everyone is so damn quick to flock to this arbitrary april the 1st fools day illusion.

when one understands how to think outside the box then you wouldnt associate the words conspiracy theory and aprils fool day pranks with the possibilities of wonder.

i dont know 100% if this is real.. in my honest opinion i bloody well hope this is real and fully support this agenda.

we already know the world cannot possibly keep going the way it is.

we already know change is needed.

i believe we are conditioned in such a way we cant possibly accept such fundermental changes , for too long we live in the world of false promises and lies.

lets say this is a hoax and its not real , at least surely you can agree that something in the not too distant future is going to occur ?

i say now if the time to do such pro found changes , heck why wait another ten years let alone another day ?

• Like 1

i dont know 100% if this is real..

I can't tell anyone how I know what I'm about to tell you, but this is 98.7% false. I'm 100% sure of this statement.

Questions cannot be answered, I am afraid I have said too much already.

• Like 1