The Corroboree
subaer

mimosa hostilis

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and it seems like lost of interesting things going on here...unfortunately don't have time to read all posts...

I wanted to ask if somene knows where can i get root of mimosa hostilis from? I mean buy? Thanks

Yeah I really c

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and it seems like lost of interesting things going on here...unfortunately don't have time to read all posts...

I wanted to ask if somene knows where can i get root of mimosa hostilis from? I mean buy? Thanks

Yeah I really couldn't be fucked reading anything & I don't have the time to trawl though the web finding shit.

So if anyone can hook me up with a tattooed midget that's up for a few rounds of dwarf throwing shoot me a PM

• Like 5

Yeah I really c

Yeah I really couldn't be fucked reading anything & I don't have the time to trawl though the web finding shit.

So if anyone can hook me up with a tattooed midget that's up for a few rounds of dwarf throwing shoot me a PM

Sorry Sally you feel so frustrated. I hope universe will lighten up your feelings soon. x