The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
silvesterdrinkthebeers

Giveaway seeds and a few cuttings and plants

Hi everyone, I've got a few things lying around that I don't need so though I wuld offer them up for anyone who's interested. Most of the things are probably pretty common and perhaps a bit uninteresting and some of the seeds are fairly old so I'm not certain of the viability, but you can have whatever you want for the price of the postage. Here's what I've got.

Seeds:

Leonurus Sibiricus

Nasturtium Tropaeolum

Grevillea Robusta (Silky Oak)

Hymenosporum flavum (Native Frangipani)

Echinopsis Huascha

Cuttings/plants:

Sedum nussbaumerianum - cuttings

Plectranthus Ornatum (Dogbane) - cuttings

Aloe Vera - plants

Some small Echinopsis Multiplex - offsets

Aloe branddraaiensis - plants

Chlorophytum comosum (Spider Plants) - plants

Last of all

The ones in the pictures.

The first picture has some mother of millions, some little white ball things and some other weird thing and the second picture is a creeping plants that seems kinda succulent-like and has those white flower spikes.. no idea what it is but it's real easy to grow from cuttings and seems to want to take over my garden along with the spider plants.

So yeah, if you want anything here let me know.

Cya,

Rainer

post-10293-0-69793400-1332945026_thumb.j

post-10293-0-40748500-1332945158_thumb.j

post-10293-0-69793400-1332945026_thumb.jpg

post-10293-0-40748500-1332945158_thumb.jpg

post-10293-0-69793400-1332945026_thumb.jpg

post-10293-0-40748500-1332945158_thumb.jpg

Edited by silvesterdrinkthebeers
  • Like 1

Would be pretty keen on the mugwort :) Pm'ing now thanks mate

Pm'd

First pic looks like it has little cacti seedlings in there. Wonder what they are?

The second pic is a Plectranthus, not sure on the species. It's a common garden plant.

Mate I'd be super keen on the Cereus peruvianus monstrose, Mimosa pudica, Pilosocereus royenii, Hymenosporum flavum, Notocactus and any Acacia's that may still be left.

Not sure if any or all of these are still available, just thought I'd put up my preferences and leave it up to you what you.

I'd be happy with just one but more would be good too.

Thanks heaps

Thanks for the info tonic. I had no idea that the one in the picture was actually related to the dogbane that I'm also trying to give away.. I did a quick google search and found it is Plectranthus verticillatus or Swedish Ivy. I had been wondering what that plant was for years.. just not curious enough to actually put any effort into finding out. It does kinda make sense that it's related to the dogbane cause they both seem sorta like succulents but still very planty if you know what i mean.

In the first pic the little seedling looking ones are actually just a really small type that I got in a big clump from Sir Jeans.. I'm pretty certain they are Mammillaria vetula.

Hey guys,

I updated the list in my original post for what I've got left, and here are a few more things I have to give away..

A few lots of T. Werdermanianus seeds

Some N. Rustica seeds

Evening primrose seeds.. although they are a few years old so I'm not sure of the viability.

A few Sturts desert pea seeds

A few Bush Banana seeds

Seeds from some sort of Banksia tree

And 12 Acacia Farnesiana sweet wattle seeds

btw I'll post the seeds for free cause it barely costs anything but will ask for money for sending the plants or cuttings because the postage is much more expensive.

Also here is a picture of the spikey ball echinopsis cacti mentioned in my original post that I have way too many of and want to give away..

slX83.jpg

Edited by silvesterdrinkthebeers

Hey I would be super keen for some rustica if you can abide. Can't get PM to work so if you could message me.