The Corroboree
vual

Coca Leaf Liqueur (Agwa)

Any one care to shed some light on this "new" liqueur i recently stumbled apon, its already found its way into australia.

Agwa (Coca Leaf Liqueur)

Known to give drinkers "sudden bursts of energy" lol 0_o

http://www.webcellar...700ml-p605.html

Agwa De Bolivia Coca Leaf Liqueur is made from the finest Bolivian Coca Leaves. The coca leaves are shipped under armed guard from Bolivia and handcrafted in Amsterdam. Agwa is not just renowned for its unique and great taste but more for the secret energy that lies in all its drinks and cocktails. Dont forget to ask the bar man about the Bolivian Kiss and the Agwa Buzzginger and light herbal notes. Finishes with a sweet, citrus fruit glide and a noticeable, caffeine-like head rush a moment later. More versatile than Vodka, Agwa Coca Leaf liqueur opens up a world of adventure, great drinks, and cocktails. Try the Bolivian Kiss Lime Ritual and experience the Agwa buzz, really get yourself going with the Agwa Bomb, or add a bit of life to your favourite long drinks and cocktails. Whether its a mojito, a margarita, a caipirinha, or a bloody mary you can now have your cocktail in high definition with Agwa.

This description of Agwa Coca Leaf Liqueur may seem a little short but rest assured we are always looking to improve the information on our website. In the meantime, we recommend that you check out the Agwa website for more information about Agwa Coca Leaf Liqueur and come back and see us if you decide that Agwa Coca Leaf Liqueur 700ml is what you would like to buy and you want to buy Agwa Coca Leaf Liqueur at a great price.

Slightly bold.... a marketing ploy??? what do you guys think??

40 grams of Coca Leaf In every bottle

-http://www.agwa.com.au/product/about

0_o i cant see this lasting long best try it now while you have the chance....

really it has to be a marketing ploy right?

reminds me of the "soon to be new" absinth....

-v

Edited by vual

I think its been discussed before if you care to UTSE.

Decocanised, just like coca cola is made from coca...

yeah it been around for a while. Even though its decocanised its still not quite like drunk if you drink alot of it.

That might be just plecebo, but a few others have tried it and say the same

Try it, you might like it!

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios
  • Like 2

please remind me why i continue to log in here??

• Like 2

I think its been discussed before if you care to UTSE.

Decocanised, just like coca cola is made from coca...

Decocanised !!!

That's like taking the Orrrr out of orgasm

I've tried it a few times (not the orgasm I've only ever read about that) and it's not a bad drop, never to excess but it does make a good conversation starter and helps breaks the ice.

It's not cheap though.

Edit: Have they banned orgasms yet I don't want to self incriminate.

Edited by SallyD
  • Like 4

Do orgasims make you feel good or think outside the box?? If so then theres a good chance its ilegal...

thanks guys,

Im going to order myself some, see if i notice any effects.

I did just UTSE and found a post 4 years ago so maybe this post is warrented to bring it to the attention of new members.

a quick google search shows its not de-cocainized intentially before the distillation unless the distillation and method of making the mash does decocanize it.

Edited by vual
  • Like 1

"I did just UTSE and found a post 4 years ago so maybe this post is warrented to bring it to the attention of new members."

Maybe it would be better to keep all info that is not unique to as few threads as possible to help out new members who bother to UTSE.

If you had something more to contribute noone minds you bumping a 4yo thread at this forum.

Its general netiquette to quickly UTSE before posting a new thread.

I'm pretty sure you can't distill alakloids.

a quick google search shows its not de-cocainized intentially before the distillation unless the distillation and method of making the mash does decocanize it.

Ive heard that its sold in both forms. Depending on country.

Also, to the haters. I dont think a new thread is out of line. Probs not worthy of News and Notices though

yeah it been around for a while. Even though its decocanised its still not quite like drunk if you drink alot of it.

That might be just plecebo, but a few others have tried it and say the same

thats because its full of caffeine! read the ingredients

• Like 1

Jeez ur turnIng into a cranky old cunt in ur old age Shruman ;)

• Like 1

**fap fap fap fap**

anyyywwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........

Ya i dont think you can distill them also, actually im sure of it.

So alkaloids would be left in the mash after distillation of the liqeur, hense its all de-cocanised persay?

Edited by vual

ohh you edited vual, how nice :)

"Jeez ur turnIng into a cranky old cunt in ur old age Shruman"

:lol:

I dunno, I have certainly whinged before about people who are to inept to UTSE before, maybe just a little bit anal :blush:, maybe its like they were sayin in Ramon's thread about old age, you just get more stuck in your ways.

I've been getting the dreams & having the calling, tis the season, maybe is time to answer thy calling, thanks Bro :shroomer:

Self righteous I duunnoo?

"runs of to australianethnobotanicals to post this thread.... where the ELEIT are friendly"

See that strikes me as self-righteous?

Anyway its not google I care about it's our members, they can have a few good threads containing lots of good information or a lot of threads of very little substance, the choice is yours...

Oh yeah I'm also pretty active at AE, was actualy there at its inception well sort of twas a cheerful night filled with hedonism, I guess that makes me friendly yeah?

Edited by shruman

We all know ur a big cuddly teddy on the inside. Much love to u Shruman xo u cranky old cunt ;)

We loves ya xo

Edited by incognito

cmon i changed that before your reply... thats not cool ....

Anyways, sorry old man, take it easy.

<3

Edited by vual

My friend was raving about it for a while telling me it charges you so we got a bottle. Its nothing spectacular but awesome with red eye energy drinks but you can't have to many.

When I first bought it years and years ago it said on the bottle to add lemon or lime to 'release the alkaloids' or some shit.

Even if it is a placebo effect, me and the many amounts of people I've shared it with love it :)

my local dan murphys dosnt sell it :(

strange they sell everything else!!!

In regards to distillation and alkaloids....

"In 1820 the first Bolivian coca leaf liqueur was manufactured by the De Medici in Bologna, Italy and sold throughout Europe. Rudyard Kipling said the powerful elixir as being made "from the clippings and shavings of angels wings". The product was removed from the market with the banning of cocaine as rudimentary distilling did not remove cocaine."

and now we continue......

"Today bales of Bolivian Coca leaf are shipped under armed guard to Amsterdam where they are distilled and an exact maceration and herbal extraction technique guarantee the removal of the cocaine to standards acceptable to European and US authorities. An extremely distinctive peppery herbal base is then blended with other herbs like guarana & ginseng to balance the taste and augment the effect."

Edited by vual

It's got the essence. There is majik in it, just not a line of coke style magick.

I reckon its great stuff. But then, commercial Absinthe has me wake up in strange places wondering how i got there too.

• Like 1

The Agwa is nearly without alkaloids, but there is the new promising Ajayu from Bolivia.

I've tried this before its great straight but I didn't have enough to get the full effects I just dropped the while bottle instead.. One of the saddest moments of my life haha

They sell Agwa Blue now special order from dan murphs website but it carries a pretty hefty pricetag