The Corroboree
MorteiN

Vaping vs Smoking?

Is vaping herb a soft cock alternative?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by MorteiN

Vaporizing MJ is illegal and no self-incriminating post about this will be tolerated here. Vaporizing legal herbs on the other hand is definately an alternative. There are countless threads about this around so feel free to use the search engine. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Vapourising herb has not been shown to decrease penile function. It is a much healthier alternative to pyrolisation, and maximises value for money due to smaller amounts required when practicing aromatherapy.

• Like 2

Vaporising herb = a hot shower (health wise)...

compared to a lung full of carbon and water 0_o ??

....Stay HARD, Stay STRONG, Stay LONGER!!!!

Edited by vual

Vaporizing= I'm a little bitch ;)

Na to be honest I've never ever used a vape. Someday, someday.

Edited by incognito

Because vapourising herbs does not destroy the herb, solvents can be used to make tinctures of the essential oils that are left.

BTW pyrolisation utilises only about 20-30% of the oils which means 70% or more is wasted.

vaporzing any herbs is much better as far as your health goes i used to smoke various legal herbs since buying a vaporizing I have noticed massive changes in my fitness levels and i dont use as much herb because i have to set it up then wait for it to heat up rather then rolling or packing a bowl several times a day and sometimes it just site away for days.... and yes you save up what you vape and it's awesome for tinctures

so as far as being a soft cock for vaping goes its obviously the smarter choice if you so its up to you]

They are the bees knees and they're worth the price.

As far as i'm concerned based on no experience I wouldn't touch a vape unless it was a volcano.

What a great surprise i literally just bought one! I've been doing a lot of cardio lately and found that it's just too rough on my lungs, always coughing up something - i'll let you know how it goes! About to break it in!

Bought this one btww: http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/store/black-da-buddha-vaporizer.html

12 5/5 reviews was good enough for me :)

Edited by Kee

look no further than this amazing piece of art/technology.

"sherlock" glass vaporgenie

also check this!!!

go go go

Sure, but controllable, repeatable temperature is but a pipedream with the GVG. With the EQV, you can dial in whatever temp takes your fancy, for whatever aromatic potpourri blend you choose to embrace your senses with.

I'm wearing a T-Shirt right now that has the sentence "Listen to more Enya" emblazoned on the chest.

Tue story.

EQV !

apologies for the derailment...

controlled temps are a feature the gvg does not have, this is true. but they are so awesome.

Vaporizing, as mentioned earlier is allot better for you're health. (Up to 95% of desired chems can be extracted without the combustion & release carcinogens). You're herb of choice will go much further due to this less harsh approach of chemical extraction (Some of you're desired chems deteriorate at higher temps when plant matter is combusted). Also the tokes are allot more flavorsome & less likely to make you choke. (kinda tastes like pretzels imo).

However vaporizing is a somewhat different experience. Smoking gives you a more punchy high & generally puts you on ur hole allot faster. For some heavier smokers vaping wont seem a strong enough hit strait away, but this is not because it's less potent, just that it likes to creep up on you.

As far as reliability & transportability go it's hard to pass up the classic VaporGenie. I've used & owned battery operated, glass, wire, & metal travel vaporizers over the years, the Classic VG was my first & is still my favorite (I've given away all the others). It's taken an absolute beating, only to keep working as well as the day I bought it + any lighter is all you will need to operate & it's relatively easy to clean (just don't mix up ur kero with ethanol).... that takes a while to get out... but! its still works! & lost the horrible flavor a week or so after heavy cleaning haha :)

I've not used as wide a range of wall powered vaporizers, but (after a heavy amount of research & some exp) if I were going to buy one I'd go for DaBuddha Vaporizer, best value for money imo. First hand I've used a mates Volcano a few times which was awesome & a silver surfer (which is pretty much the same as DaBuddha, just has more fancy knobs).

Hope this helps :)

Sure, but controllable, repeatable temperature is but a pipedream with the GVG. With the EQV, you can dial in whatever temp takes your fancy, for whatever aromatic potpourri blend you choose to embrace your senses with.

I'm wearing a T-Shirt right now that has the sentence "Listen to more Enya" emblazoned on the chest.

Tue story.

EQV !

There is a pretty steep learning curve with lighter powered vaporizers (massive choke outs when u go too hot & burn ur herb unexpectedly), but with a little experience & determination you can harness the skills to enjoy you're herbs reliably (plus its pretty funny watching ur mates try & fail for their first few go's).

went well :)