The Corroboree
MorteiN

Importing P.Cube prints to Aus?

Drum roll please........ for Bellenda Emmett

Dont mind psyo dread he just cares... his heart is to big!!

bellend.jpg

Edited by vual
  • Like 2

this is true and long known....

nothing is illegal about spore prints(no psilocybin) just make sure you have a microscope or they can get you for conspiracy to manafacture or something 0_o, just dont even order syringes no matter how tempted you are.

Dont mind psyo dread he just cares... his heart is to big!!

a>

^ Yeah I hoped this was the case. Can anyone else kinda confirm this?

Appreciate everyone's concern.

LOL, nice photoshop job, vual.

I actually do care, and I am trying to save this guy's ass, but the tough love sometimes buries the message.

And while sporeprints may be legal, when a member comes on saying he's received all these prints only a few days after his first post telling everyone he's bought a PF-Tek kit, well.......... you can see where the 'intent' can be read into it :)

LOL, nice photoshop job, vual.

I actually do care, and I am trying to save this guy's ass, but the tough love sometimes buries the message.

And while sporeprints may be legal, when a member comes on saying he's received all these prints only a few days after his first post telling everyone he's bought a PF-Tek kit, well.......... you can see where the 'intent' can be read into it :)

I know you are just looking out for his best intrest, its true!

I didnt know that..... lol..... thats not smart, you cant buy a pk-tech kit? you paid for the pdf or you get a blastic box of jars ?? 0_o

there is only 1 rule Mort and that is "Dont self incriminate"!!

Edited by vual

"Dont self incriminate"!!

Roger that.

I was mistaken, the kit purchased wasn't infact a kit. Twas a pdf with a free box of goodies. Shall be used for oysters, cause them cunts be tasty.

The other prints purchased shall be for my eyeballs under 1200x zoom.

The illegality of spore prints has been discussed here so many times that I am surprised there are still people who are claiming otherwise and idiots willing to incriminate themselves so blatantly.

if yous earched for spore prints in the legals forum you would get four pertinent results, including THIS thread where in post 9 I outline exactly why they are illegal to import.

• Like 4

but now he's only in posession. All clear !

Mort, you have broken the law. And you have also, amongst your handful of posts within a couple of threads, indicated an interest in breaking the law again, albeit retrospective to this present discussion.

The illegality of spore prints has been discussed here so many times that I am surprised there are still people who are claiming otherwise and idiots willing to incriminate themselves so blatantly.

if yous earched for spore prints in the legals forum you would get four pertinent results, including THIS thread where in post 9 I outline exactly why they are illegal to import.

Thanks for outlining that Torsten, if this is true then I've taken a huge risk. Wish I had of done some more research prior to making the order. It was various different websites and even the supplier that lead me to believe I wasnt breaking the law. I'll leave my original post up as an example of what not to do for others.

• Like 2

It was various different websites and even the supplier that lead me to believe I wasnt breaking the law. I'll leave my original post up as an example of what not to do for others.

Where does this (your) supplier give you that impression, as a public statement ? It's not covered in the FAQ's. Did they specifically tell you that it was legal to import P.cubensis prints into Australia ?

post-8419-0-57777900-1332320704_thumb.jp

post-8419-0-57777900-1332320704_thumb.jpg

post-8419-0-57777900-1332320704_thumb.jpg

Where does this (your) supplier give you that impression, as a public statement ? It's not covered in the FAQ's. Did they specifically tell you that it was legal to import P.cubensis prints into Australia ?

post-8419-0-57777900-1332320704_thumb.jp

Are spores illegal in my area?

Can you ship mushroom spores world wide?

post-11240-0-88393900-1332322034_thumb.j

post-11240-0-88393900-1332322034_thumb.jpg

post-11240-0-88393900-1332322034_thumb.jpg

Can you see how a young, "Drug-Fucked Nobody" might find this misleading, and possibly get the wrong impression?

Dude, you need to take that term up with one of the moderators.

Bayview?

Fair call on the supplier statement, but youre ignoring the fact that one of your first posts was talking about PF-Tek, then you roll up with a showy display of prints. Man, my cat worked out has a theory on what you are up to, and I don't even know how she can use the computer. She's a CAT !

Cats are quite shitty animals, imo.

Couldn't care less about that term man.

Is this fkn headache over?

Is this fkn headache over?

Sure, no worries. Enjoy your craaaazysales-sourced microscope for only $39.95, and may peace be with you.

Edited by Psylo Dread

^ What are you saying my old man is a tight arse...?

fuck whats not breaking the law no days anyway....

sorry for my uneducated advice, australia law is so complex i dont think they even know whats going on anymore.

cry feeman and dont worry about any of it!!

but mort... you are fucked...

^_^

Edited by vual

^ did that old girl pull something out of her undies in that vid ?

At first glance I thought it was a rubber chicken, if it was the po po should be knockin at her door.

• Like 2

OPP,the legality of spores is not my point, nor the core issue here, you need to read between the fairly thin facade of this new member's posts on the last week, then realise that he posted a scanned image of his receipt (who the fuck does that?), with the personal details very poorly masked. The result ? Anyone who knows how to decipher such information (ie police) have this guys address, and in a month or so it only takes a minute for the LAC patrol to pop over and start sniffing around his 'microscopy workspace'. Anyway....... I'm done with this thread. At least responding to the OP's (not OPP:) ) logical deductions.

I agree with you Psylo.

When I got to the thread there was no receipt only what seemed like bragging of getting spores through customs.

Was just trying to point out to this new member/hobbyist (and any others who may be thinking that importing spores is easy) that what he had done shouldn't be done again for his own safety.

Anyways, posting a recepit was foolish and now he knows better!!!

I agree with you Psylo.

When I got to the thread there was no receipt only what seemed like bragging of getting spores through customs.

Was just trying to point out to this new member/hobbyist (and any others who may be thinking that importing spores is easy) that what he had done shouldn't be done again for his own safety.

Anyways, posting a recepit was foolish and now he knows better!!!

Yeah the receipt had my detailes rubbed out, but obviously not well enough. The cuntstable got some pearlers out. It was simply to give other hobbyist's out there ideas of discounts, pricing and proof that it can be done.

Anything incriminating is removed now, yet I'm still not convinced there was a crime to be incriminated of. I've continued to research around and speak to people and a friend of mine ordered prints after hearing of my success. And after you guys ripped me apart for my stupidity, he decided to contact the supplier and ask for a refund and for them not to be sent. The supplier had this to say:

"Thank you for contacting 'SAID SUPPLIER'. Your order was shipped out on March 20/2012. We are allowed to send spore prints into Australia, just not spore syriges. IF you have any other questions or concerns please contact me here or at 1 888 XXXXXXX. Andrew"

So they are even urging us to contact them if we are concerned about anything. It seems as though if everything is for legitimate purposes (which it all is), then nothing is an issue right?

Cheers,

Mort.

^^^ As far as I know (please correct me if I am wrong) the supplier is correct when they say "We are allowed to send spore prints into Australia". This is because spore prints are legal in THEIR country (so are syringes, the difference is your intent). So yes, it is fine for them to send them as they aren't breaking any law BUT it is not legal to import them into THIS country.

Same as if you tried to import Research Chemicals from another country. Yes they may be legal in that country but illegal in this country.

I would not be wanting to have that arguement with Australian Customs but if you are, then import spores.

As for researching around, there are people on this board who know alot more about this subject than you do. You can only listen to other members advice and then make up your own mind.

Edited by OPP

I wasn't aware of the legalities - I was fed comforting and well worded information that mislead me (according to you guys).

The suppliers website and phone tech all lead their Australian customers to believe that no laws are being broken.

The package was labled very clearly "Microscopy Sample for Mycology Research" Yet it wasn't picked up, confiscated, destroyed etc...

Think of the other enthusiasts out there who dont know of shaman australis and just believe what there told, imagine of all the people unknowingly breaking the law.

Bit of a grey area...

• Like 1

@OOP i spose that makes sense, its legal for them to send sure :) but is it legal for you to receive :P

its pritty easy to sort out, call up quaranten from a pay phone, ask them. ask them what paper work you would need to import said strain.....

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:13 AM by Torsten in http://www.shaman-au...showtopic=28790

Psilocybe spores are quarantine prohibited. The fine for this is no longer $2000, but up to $65,000.

Psilocybe spores are also customs prohibited. Import of any part of the plant [incl parts that do not ontain psilocybin] is illegal. A conviction for this would get you a federal drug imports conviction and criminal record.

Psilocybe spores are also specifically scheduled in some states and territories. ACT comes to mind [simply because they have such ridiculous drug laws], but I am not sure about others.

refrences could be found on quaranten website....

*runs of to silkroad to order substances to my old boss's house in his name 0_o .....*

Edited by vual

OPP watch wat you say, you may just be spreading wrong information, according to torsten (and he would know) prints are also illegal fucks me why but dosnt suprise me we do live in australia.... $90,000 fine or something along those lines..

What did I say that may be wrong??

Edited by OPP

its pritty easy to sort out, call up quaranten from a pay phone, ask them, record it with your phone and play it back to the guy at the spore shop so they can correct there shipping policys and refund you.

CBF factor very high - but this is a good idea man - linking it here too would put alot of minds at ease also I'd imagine.