The Corroboree
MorteiN

Importing P.Cube prints to Aus?

[admin: warning, this member is giving wrong legal advice. see post #33 for more details]

Hey guys. I was interested in weather or not prints are importable, so I decided that I'd give it a shot. Today I recieved three different strains of P.Cubensis in print form a canadian based website company. Delivered without any dramas within 9 days of purchase. The package had "Microscopy Sample for Mycology Research" written all over it. No cranky calls from customs - no visits by any figures of authority.

So if any of you lovely shaman australis members are hesitant about doing this - I can safely say theres no reason to be concerned. I did alot of research and from what I could gather, importing the prints is legal, and importing syringes is illegal. Now I am convinced this theory is true, due to the fact my package arrived unscathed.

Attached was a doc that I have since pulled down showing prices and strains, bulk discounts etc...

Online vendors tend to be pretty pricey - but IME a top service.

Shall be getting out my microscope for some inspections this weekend, I wonder if theres difference between substrains, visually?

Cheers,

Mort.

..EDIT..

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS - I have now unknowingly broken quarantine laws. Turn to post 33 for the true legalities of what I have attempted. This post is left up here as an example of what not to do.

Edited by MorteiN

So if any of you lovely shaman australis members are hesitant about doing this - I can safely say theres no reason to be concerned.

Right, so one instance makes you an authority. Nice learning curve.

Seems to me like your'e a bragger who's asking for a knock on the door from the wrong people. When that monster project is underway (you know, the 5000x scope images) please don't feel you have to brag about it here either. The Shroomery will accept you with open arms though.

Hey, tell me more about your microscope setup !

• Like 2

EDITED NAME FROM RECEIPT 9:14pm you do realise that most of your details on the receipt you are proudly showing off could be deciphered using some basic details and elementary reverse engineering involving the supplier?

Word of advice. Take your sporeprint receipt down :BANGHEAD2:

Edited by Psylo Dread

P EDITED ADDRESS FROM RECEIPT 9:14pm Rd ? Not sure, Im not trying too hard.

Edited by Psylo Dread

Hey heres my micro http://www.crazysale...CFWhKpgodUgjmHQ

So your saying, just because customs didn't give a shite this time round, doesn't guarantee I'll be as lucky next time?

Rightio I'll take that on board dread, I'm doubtful there will even be a next time though. Once you've seen one GT print, you've seen em all right?

All these bragging accusations man... are you alright?

I hope I haven't offended you matey...

Edited by MorteiN

huxley_facepalm.jpg

Oh Gawd....

• Like 3

Anyone can link to a microscope. TELL me about your setup. Let's discuss how you make slides. What's been yuor favourite mediums to work with ? I'm not really expecting you to, because your story is WAY too transparent.

You REALLY need to consider your posts, for your own sake. You can be a smartass all you like, it wont be my neck on the line.

Hey Marcel, I love your new nickname (bell-end) from Mort on his other thread. Is that a euphemism for PENIS?

Nah its a euphemism for a mushroom (to keep someone in the dark and feed em shit) calling someone a penis is rude, no?

Transparency is fine ain't it - Innocent until proven guilty yeah?

Lets discuss how one makes slides bro. Id love to learn all the things.

Mummy and Daddy recently purchased me that nat geo bad boy, and I plan to get into it soon. Seems like a fun little hobby right? :P

Any info would be much appreciated, friend.

Cheers,

Mort.

Ok Richard. Glad you have realised that it was a good idea that you edited your post.

Be safe, sonnyboy.

Innocent until proven guilty doesn't exist in Australia -you would find that out if the shit hits, particularly when you do the work for them.

you would find that out if the shit hits, particularly when you do the work for them.

He's either incredibly cocky, or incredibly stupid. Either way, the warnings have been voiced, it's his choice whether he wants to keep it up. Although he did remove the receipt (some sort of trophy?) where his name & address could be determined.

He's either incredibly cocky, or incredibly stupid.

Why, either or. Can't I be both?

Microscopy is legal in Aus, no?

I too was under the impression that spores prints were legal to import. But thanks to others on this forum I now know better.

Your letter slipped through unnnoticed. I wouldn't be doing it again if I were you.

Besides, there are plenty of spore prints in Australia, you don't need to order them from overseas.

Good luck with your new hobby

Edited by OPP
  • Like 1

OPP,the legality of spores is not my point, nor the core issue here, you need to read between the fairly thin facade of this new member's posts on the last week, then realise that he posted a scanned image of his receipt (who the fuck does that?), with the personal details very poorly masked. The result ? Anyone who knows how to decipher such information (ie police) have this guys address, and in a month or so it only takes a minute for the LAC patrol to pop over and start sniffing around his 'microscopy workspace'. Anyway....... I'm done with this thread. At least responding to the OP's (not OPP:) ) logical deductions.

^ Hey Mr cranky pants.... Can you mail me off season 5 of scrubs pls... Thx mate.

• Like 1

To your EDITED ADDRESS FROM RECEIPT 9:15pm Road addresss ? Dude, I can deliver it in person LOL.

Please just consider what I'm saying here. I don't want to see things go bad for anyone

Edited by Psylo Dread
  • Like 1

whats morteins slogan again ? :wink: more smart, more safe, mortein ( kind of ironic I thought )

• Like 5

whats morteins slogan again ? :wink: more smart, more safe, mortein ( kind of ironic I thought )

classic !

Mort, I have edited the basic info posted earlier, I hope my point has been illustrated, not that it was of direct detriment to you (There are several roads in your city with this name, and long ones at that), but your removal of that trophy scan (ie the receipt) was the best thing for yourself.

Just be aware that the internet is smaller than you think.

To your EDITED ADDRESS FROM RECEIPT 9:15pm Road addresss ? Dude, I can deliver it in person LOL.

Please just consider what I'm saying here. I don't want to see things go bad for anyone

Bring a little green and your vaporizer man we can chill and watch some scrubs together.

Mort, I have edited the basic info posted earlier, I hope my point has been illustrated, not that it was of direct detriment to you (There are several roads in your city with this name, and long ones at that), but your removal of that trophy scan (ie the receipt) was the best thing for yourself.

Just be aware that the internet is smaller than you think.

Much appreciated.

Bring a little green and your vaporizer man we can chill and watch some scrubs together.

LOL, could do :) Except I hate scrubs. Hope you enjoy Black Sabbath with your vapez.

i shouldn't get involved... but only because i had to look it up....

definition of bellend according to http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bellend

. bellend

British slang for the glans penis, or penis head.

Saddam Hussein is a Bellend! (as seen on 'Da Ali G Show')

Bellend

The end part of a penis designed so that your hand doesnt slide off when your having a wank

bellend

1. The head of the penis, being vaguely bell shaped. .

2. A complete idiot.