The Corroboree
incognito

Things that make me feel good :) (not drug relAted)

I mentioned wrestling & tormenting lol, I'm new here, didn't want to explicitly trash bag it up this early on & all.

No i wasnt referring to the neighbours but the neighbours on the other side told me that they weird ones came in once our house was for sale (before we bought it) and chopped down all the trees between their place and ours so they could 'get more sun' - my arse - its so they could watch me.

Doing some work out there today and everytime without fail i turned around one of them would be retreating behind a tree. Im not that fucking interesting I dont personally think but some people must love me :)

Worst part is if I crack the shits and swear I hear them sniggering from behind bushes like they are getting off on my displeasure. If one had serious, paranoid identation Id be fucked with these guys or they would be if you get my drift. Just odd, almost questionably human types.

I see the husband sleeping in his car at the train station after work. Works until 6 and gets home at 9 some days. Like must be a dream...

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie

Indulging in the giving and receiving of pleasure.

Romping in the delight of the wellspring of eternal pleasure? LOL

• Like 1

I also enjoy knitting, stamp collection and ritual, orgiastic blood sacrifice while enjoy a spot of tea.

• Like 2

^^^ That sounds pretty feelgood :) except for all that weird knitting and stamp collecting shit...

• Like 2

I mentioned wrestling & tormenting lol, I'm new here, didn't want to explicitly trash bag it up this early on & all.

You did indeed... you mentioned some good fun sounding stuff in your post. No need to tone it down. :wink:

I like this thread... And even though people have sort of stopped listing things I'm listing mine anyway.

Chnt and many things related to chnt, photographing flowers, painting/drawing, looking at art, quality quilt covers & fresh white sheets, jasmine dragon ball tea - and tea generally, lighting candles and burning essential oils in a dark and peaceful room, writing, reading a really good book, watching Amélie, the Harry Potter books, sitting in big libraries with a book, my crazy dogs, our crazy rats, being at the beach when it's quiet at dusk, stretching, Naruto, collecting pointless/pretty ornaments, arranging rooms so they look especially awesome, having a freshly cleaned room, playing piano when nobody else is home to hear it, writing lists (freak)

• Like 1

I'd really like ot see this thread keep going - infact, it'd be nice to even have it pinned, just cos it's such a happy vibe.

So... just to keep the ball rolling, another thing that brings me happiness is sticking on a really great album, turning the volume up and grooving along to it while I do house work in my undies.

Yeah, Ok, i will add some more...

things that make me feel good... Most has already been mention, like food and music... Umm ?...

Completing something , you know, like a big task, and it feels great to have it done.

Riding through the bush with out a helmet ,

Going to the dentist and getting a tooth pulled... the relief of being out of pain.

Loving and being loved feels good. Pure love .

:)

and climbing big hills, or going to spots where you can see huge number of kms in every direction

• Like 1

I love the delight seen behind the eyes when someones experiencing a meal I've lovingly prepared.

it's getting hard to mention a new one.

going for a fossil, gold or mineral hunt.

setting yabby traps, catching aquatic animals, go for a swim in the wild and in the nude.

having a long shower, and grooming youreselfe.

riding a pushbike in the bush (one of my alltime favorites, do it when you suffer withdrawl, you will not feel withdrawl, i promise you)

having a cup of tea at home after a long day out.

build a electrostatic generator.

of the ones already mentioned, i like,

working with plants and wood.

playing music with friends.

climbing up a mountain, and looking down, bushwalking.

Edited by planthelper

The smell of canvas.

• Like 1

The silly little look on my cats face when I get home and I can tell she has been sleeping all day. All the funny squeaks, chirps and yips that she makes.

Dreaming and waking up in the morning exhausted from my adventures.

Knowing that you have found the person that you could happily settle down and raise beautiful children with.

Lying in bed and listening to the rain on the roof.

Watering my plants and feeling like their surrogate mother, then seing them shining bright like emeralds. Knowing that I need them as much as they need me.

Watching fruit ripen on a tree and picking it at the perfect moment, then enjoying the fruit in my garden with the tree who made it.

Drawing something that turns out so much better than the idea I began with.

Getting seeds in the post and the moments of excitement while I open the envelope.

The peace you find only in nature's company.

The wisdom and encouragement my father shares with me.

• Like 1

jah (or however you relate to the ONE and ALL)

getting up early

my family

caring for plants

encouraging others

smiling eyes

melting into the moment... the feeling of unfolding into NOW... then the wave of appreciation and awe of how miraculous it is that we are even... whatever we are. here? alive? visible? sacred?

salmonella dub

carbon based lifeforms

fat freddys drop

seeing seeds sprouting for the first time in the morning when i check...WOOHOO

a beautiful freshly ground espresso coffee.. even out of my crappy steam machine

eating delicious vegetarian meals... especially when i know they have been cooked with devotion...

the (natural) euphoria i get when i am walking with devotion to the all

seeing my dreadlocks and being reminded of why i have them

seeing a facet of myself reflected in the world for the first time

seeing the divinity in others eyes

LIFE

• Like 1

• The single best (IMO) piece of classical music:

Debussy's Clair De Lune:

May not make me feel happy always, but always makes me want to be alive.

• Hearing birds singing in the bush. I think they're a lot happier than their city counterparts. I like to whistle back what they've just said so they think I'm another bird. ;)

• Seeing the moon or stars on a clear night. I love seeing the moon in the morning as well.

• Being asked to explain something to someone, and then explaining it so that they understand. :D

• Understanding a really difficult concept with a breakthrough idea.

• Talking with elderly people and asking for their advice. They are always gracious in giving it and usually you will learn a lot (although do apply salt).

• Taking time for myself to be alone with nature. Turning off my phone, not knowing "the time", breathing deeply and calmly. Forgetting everything except for what's in front of my eyes and in my ears.

Hell yes ph Yabbying us the bomb ! Though I can't eat them now, been spoiled with fresh prawns for to long. I must have eaten a tonne of yabbies as a tacker. My dad always gave me and my friends a look if disgust when we headed out with yabbie traps. To him the ONLY way to catch a yabbie was with a string and a bucket. Anything else was sacralidge to the noble art of yabbying

Walking barefoot around the garden and tending to my little plant friends

Making people giggle unexpectedly

Listening to the owls flirt with each other on the power pole in front of my house (and trying to see them in the dark!)

Multiple orgasms with a sexy partner

Sitting beside a window on a cold winters day and watching the rain pour down

Being able to feel good in the first place.

• Like 1

Plants, family and friends.

Drinking tea

The Australian landscape and nature in general.

I just got this little solar powered dancing flower thingy on my windowsill which never fails to make me smile.

Good food and more good food!

The sun and the moon.

SAB

Teaching others

Being silly cos life is to short to be serious.

Feline vibrational therapy.

• Like 4

^^

My new king sized bed that was delivered yesterday. :blush:

Getting paid to do something I love

Playing around with computers

My girlfriend and my cats :)

Watching a good movie

Playing boardgames and cardgames

Sex!

The smell of good coffee being ground

Hot chilli

Massages

My comfy chair

My girlfriend's cooking

Music :)

...plus a lot of stuff that's already been mentioned :D

• Like 1

a kiss on the forehead from my mum

Downhill Mountain Bike riding/racing.

Mescaline

Playing drums along to sublime and other bands I like becuase i'm not in a band lol

Breathing fresh blue mountains air

• Like 1

steak and string cought yabbies! in a wok with chilli and ginger and garlic with coriander and little amount of fish sauce maybe some soy and heaps of lime juice. yes.

and it's good learn to have to be humble and approach things from the depth of what i don't know by have people around irl that i aspire to be like that are really good at what i want to do

Edited by bulls on parade