The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

planthelper

planthelper bashing,some members disturbe the forums

hi!

i don't like writting this, but i'm sure the people i talk about, will enjoy to put me down in this thread aswell.

shruman & psylo dread enjoy calling me a troll and putting me down.

i guess, it's because sometimes i didn't agree with there input to the forum.

with shruman, it started since this thread:

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30980

all i did was saying his methode of drying phyllodes, might lead to mold problems.

another time, http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30994&st=25

he states i'm a troll, because i have a more liberal view about plant based maoi's.

let's remind us here that, our forum motto is to, talk about everything, as long as we don't incriminate oureselves (ref, torsten).

psylo dread, supports the view of shruman and likes the pic that i'm a troll, that shows me he has aswell a problem with me. he's like this towards me since this thread.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30881&st=25

at this thread, at some stages, i even try to post in a way, to "calm him down", but he's going off into his own projections.

i don't care much, if people try to put me down, but the thing is, that this type of behavior DISTURBES THE FLOW AT THIS FORUM.

it might not disturbe the forum as much if i would always ignore what they say or display, and i do this to a large degree, but sometimes i have to fight back, because i can't tolerate this bahavior all the time.

for what it's worth planthelper you're one of my favorite dudes on the corroboree B) . i've had psyloderad on ignore for the over a month now. you're not the only one who finds what he writes annoying. i can see what this thread's going to turn into, and this is the last posti 'll make in it. just wanted to say that. peace.

psylo dread, supports the view of shruman and likes the pic that i'm a troll, that shows me he has aswell a problem with me. he's like this towards me since this thread.

http://www.shaman-au...pic=30881&st=25

I urge EVERYONE to follow the link that planthelper is crying about, before passing judgement.

Psychiatric help is available, brother. Please seek some help soon.

When a person gets involved in an argument in real life, it can be hard to extricate oneself from the mess elegantly and with our anger levels at acceptable levels. One of the best things about disagreements on the internet is that it's very easy to step away and ignore something.

Thread get out of hand?

Don't read it anymore!

Someone picking a fight?

Don't fight back!

Someone's bullying you and pestering you?

Block them and report them to a mod/admin!

Internet reputations are built and maintained on the strength of a person's contributions, not the ability to save face in a scuffle.

I urge EVERYONE to follow the link that planthelper is crying about, before passing judgement.

Psychiatric help is available, brother. Please seek some help soon.

Actualy it started in this thread:

http://www.shaman-au...=1

post-2263-0-64616200-1331167705_thumb.jp

Reality & how you percieve it are divergent PH, get some help man.

you always go off into your own projections aren't you? you two enjoy being destructive, aren't you!

a good responce would be, to stopp, youre assaults. but, as i predicted that you just, go on trying to put me down.

as said before, you can try to put me down (i give halve a shit, because you two are just two bullies), BUT THIS THREAD IS NOT SOO MUCH ABOUT ME, BUT HOW YOUR STUPID BEHAVIOUR AFFECTS THE FLOW OF POSTS IN THE ETHNO FORUM!!!!

I've started some of the shitest topics ever on here but seriously what a whiny bitch of a topic to start get of the computer and go and pull your dick or something for fucks sakes

imo you may be over reacting a bit PH

i dont read their comments as negative,

not sure why you think their relatively harmless comments are meant to bash you

??? indeed

http://www.shaman-au...l=&fromsearch=1 - post #23, fairy is one of the nicest people, not only that she is extremely sensitive, did she deserve to be treated this way?

psylo was agreeing with you and not attacking you or being a troll.

psylo is on his last warn point, and this post is flame baiting him.

projection

perhaps have a read of that wiki page and re-think who is projecting.

is this thread really acceptable behaviour for a mod?

edit: plus, as far as disturbing the flow of the forum... many people enjoy psylo's posts, he's a funny guy and he makes this place more interesting.

imo you may be over reacting a bit PH

i dont read their comments as negative,

not sure why you think their relatively harmless comments are meant to bash you

again, i don't care about there negative remarks about me, so much, i want there behavior to stopp because it is bad for the forum.

??? indeed

http://www.shaman-au...l=&fromsearch=1 - post #23, fairy is one of the nicest people, not only that she is extremely sensitive, did she deserve to be treated this way?

psylo was agreeing with you and not attacking you or being a troll.

psylo is on his last warn point, and this post is flame baiting him.

projection

perhaps have a read of that wiki page and re-think who is projecting.

is this thread really acceptable behaviour for a mod?

edit: plus, as far as disturbing the flow of the forum... many people enjoy psylo's posts, he's a funny guy and he makes this place more interesting.

in no way have i attacked fairy, you don't know how it is if you get put down all your life for being dyslexic.

and after all she strted a topic saying, she hates people who make grammar mistakes!!!

on the other topics, you totaly don't know what i'm refering to, so don't make things up as you go along.

psylo likes the image that i'm a troll, but i ain't.

those people say i'm a troll and use the slap in the face icon and so on..., and i should accept that as a mod?

get real.

she didn't say she hates people who make spelling/grammar mistakes, she was saying that spelling mistakes are a pet peeve, and she was certainly not having a go at people who are dyslexic or have any other sort of mental condition, both of us understand how debilitating mental conditions and mental illnesses can be, and i'm sorry that you have been put down all your life because of something that is not your fault, bullying is really horrible, and it's so sad that it is so engrained in our cultures.

i'm not dyslexic, but i do have ADHD, and not only was i abused multiple times a day every day for basically the first 18 years of my life by my parents, i was constantly copping shit from teachers and students alike in school, i was also bullied a lot too, so i know how all of that feels like, and it is really really horrible, and really damaging, i'm really sorry that you had to go through so much shit too.

i developed ODD at a young age (as is common amongst children with ADHD), this only served to make things worse for me, and for others as well... later in life i developed social anxiety and severe depression, as a result of all i have said plus some other stuff too (like alcohol abuse from the age of 13), i could go on but you get the picture...

i'm not trying to put you down in any way, i'm sure you're a really nice guy, and yes you have given a great deal to this forum and have contributed to making this place as great as it is.

what i am saying though, and i'm not attacking you, is that it does seem like you're over-reacting to some posts, this may be because of a defence mechanism you developed earlier in your life to cope with all the shit that you had to deal with, i completely understand why you act like this, and it is not your fault, but perhaps you might want to take a step back and have a think about some of the things i've said. many people including myself are here to help you and anyone else who needs it, everyone needs help, myself included. you have your flaws like i have my flaws like everyone has their own flaws, it's ok, but it can be extremely hard to accept your own personal flaws, i know it is, i'll often get angry at fairy because she'll bring up shit that i'm not comfortable with, but i need to deal with those issues.

i gotta go now anyway, but i hope you're alright.

don't say, i'm baiting psylo, for he's on his last warn point!

because i have never given him any warn points, and neither have i given any to shruman.

that should show you that, at least i try to take things easy.

you all can try to blame my own issues for, this or that, but I WOULD PREFERE IF YOU COULD SEPERATE THOSE THINGS FROM WHAT I SAID!!

I AM NOT A TROLL, I DON'T DESERVE THIS INPUT BY THOSE TWO MEMBERS!

BUT FAR MORE, I SAID, THIS BULLSHIT STOPPED PEOPLE FROM POSTING IN MY SUB FORUM.

we have a inofical policy here, and that is not to aggrevate peoples weaknesses or disabileties.

those two, get pleasure out of agrevating people, and I SAY, THIS FORUM IS NO PLACE FOR THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR.

MOST PEOPLE HERE WOULD BE SCARED TO SAY ANYTHING NICE ABOUT ME NOW IN THIS THREAD, WELL DONE YOU BULLIES.

i like planthelper, psylodread and shruman. all 3 members i have had a good experience with. i think it sad that misinterperatations and egos have progressed to this thread.

psylo and shruman, perhaps understand that planthelper isn't fond of this sort of stuff and leave him out, if he says something you disagree with just leave it and move on with something you do agree with.

likewise, planthelper, if these 2 say something you disagree with try just to post an alternative without saying that their post was inappropriate.

i am sure that if you stop nit picking at each others posts, you will find that a lot of things you actually agree on. after all, we are all members of this rather specific forum.

everybody love everybody.

i agree with you dyonisus, but those two have never heard the saying," put principles before personaleties"!

i agree with some things psylodread is saying preety much in this moment, so i know i got not much of a problem there.

It's sucks that things get so out of hand with arguing on threads sometimes - but it's really easy to misinterpret things when you're reading them on the internet. I don't think that people are trying to be nasty to you planthelper, from reading those links... It just looks like most other discussions I've read on here. Sometimes comments can come off a certain way, when really they mean something totally different or there's very little negative intent behind them. It's all really subjective, and before getting angry, you can just talk, or ignore the comments... Or turn it in a joke, laugh it off, whatever. You don't have to let these things get to you or let them have more meaning than they were intended to have.

And I just want to add, about me saying I don't like grammar/spelling errors... That was my first post on the forum (ever) when I'd just joined and chnt suggested I should introduce myself. You actually kind of attacked me, when all I did was make a little comment about a pet peeve, as chnt said. It had no further meaning than that. As I explained on the thread I have close friends with dyslexia, this doesn't impact on my feelings for them at all, why would it? In this case, you were actually the one starting an argument and being mean, and jumping to conclusions about me. It was a pretty crappy welcome to the forum, all because of a light-hearted comment that you took to be a negative thing. Maybe you should consider the idea that you are interpreting things from a bit of a negative or angry perspective, and it's not always other people's fault...

@ fairy, you know i feel sorry for what happend between us, and i realy mean it.

i did take your opening post too personell, thats true.

i tried to explain the why, and i could continue explaining myselfe, but i think you don't require that.

opening post of newbies with a strong statement, which can be loosly seen as a punt against somebody, are simply a bit problamatic.

i take far more shit here than other mods at other forums.

but as said, i am sorry.

BUT I GARANTY YOU THAT THOSE TWO PEOPLE CALLING ME A TROLL, WILL NEVER SAY, SORRY and there we can see already a difference in character.

the thing with how "things can be misinturbratated on the net is well known, again, i tried to hand psylodread an olive branch, and said, "i'm all good with you" , but he prefered not to take it, and rather to attack me, and to say to every post which puts me down, "i like this"!!! now that is inmature or what? does it anoy me? not a lot, but some people here might be influenced by this sort of behavior.

abandoned

ok stuff the internet and the forums but you can't tell me there isn't nepotism in the plant community in Aus you can be the biggest loud mouth wanker but yet still get invited to all the underground singing circles fucking mystic bell ringing sacred cow juice events but if you don't know anyone or upset some old slapper everyone else loves on face creep you'll never get an invite to a sacred bull frog eating and singing party so you can stick your we're old member poop in your pipe and smoke it , it's just nepotism in my eyes

abandoned

At first glance, I thought it not worth the trouble in passing comment on such an obviously touchy subject for some.

Oh well, as an apprentice to this forum I now show the naiveté of one so young.

If I make a statement that offends someone, I apologise in advance.

On a another web forum, for my first visit to the chat room, I was referred to as a "dumb c**t". I must say it left me with a different perspective on the concept of "cyber bullying". But, in retrospect, that individuals opinion means nothing more than a "drunken nobodies" should be worth. What is a Troll? what makes it good or bad? Why does it matter? unless on some level we feel the need for acceptance, then it shouldn't matter. From what I've seen, this looks to be a community with an interesting mix of diverse characters.

Diversity is what creates change ... & there will always be friction where there is change.

Just an opinion... B) from nothing more then an overgrown goose...

I've never really noticed you being bullied oh as far as I can see your highly respected on these boards. I think Mate u just need to calm down a bit, maybee take a break from the forums and do what u do best, help your plants!

I really think everyone needs to zen the fuk out.

a mod getting paranoid about simple technology and some haters......not so good....reality check & time for a change

@ fairy, you know i feel sorry for what happend between us, and i realy mean it.

i did take your opening post too personell, thats true.

i tried to explain the why, and i could continue explaining myselfe, but i think you don't require that.

opening post of newbies with a strong statement, which can be loosly seen as a punt against somebody, are simply a bit problamatic.

i take far more shit here than other mods at other forums.

but as said, i am sorry.

It's all good - no hard feelings!

And yeah I'm new so I don't really know how the whole "politics" of the forum work.

At times like this one has two choices, zennning the fuxk out or stirring up a shitstorm, what's ur choice? Zen? Shitstorm? Xanax all round?