The Corroboree
t st tantra

update

hi again friends, i intend to make it here a few times a week after being totally off line ever since my partners stroke in mid november.......have some giveaways and trades coming up as i reshape my life to deal with new circumstances.....

my partner is progressing well in rehab with home visits each week end.crainiotomy still to be reversed,left arm and leg each only have a few % feeling and function but we are very hopeful of good recovery, which may take up to 2 years.......

bye 4 now

t s t .

• Like 1

hey tst! been meaning to ask how things were going. glad to see she is making progress.

launching good vibes your way

Whoa, sorry to hear about this tst.. sounds like a very difficult situation..hope it works out for you and your partner and look forward to seeing a bit more of your invaluable posts around the forums.

Sorry to hear tst, I didn't know.

Glad to have you back again.

Best of wishes to the two of you. My wife's uncle had a stroke a couple of years ago, and things looked pretty sad and difficult for a while, but at a certain last year point, things leaped and bounded forward with every week. It's incredible how much progress he's made. He went from unable to walk and breathe to a kayaking trip a few weeks ago. Keep the positive vibes!

• Like 1

I had been occasionally wondering about your absence from the forums TS.

Good to hear there is hope in your heart.

I too share all the above sentiments.

Love and light to you and your partner.

Give us a heads up if you are willing and able to make it into any future plant meets. I have a little something for you.

tipz

sorry to hear of your misfortune mate, wishing you and your partner well

t st, sorry to hear it. Wishing you the best. Stay in touch when you can, you're in our hearts

Good to see you back tst tantra. Sorry to hear of your challanging times. Hope everything moves in the right direction from here on in.

good vibes your way!

I'm awfully sorry to hear what has happened. I've never met you, but you sound like an absolutely amazing person; your partner couldn't be luckier to have you help her through this time. Sending you positive healing thoughts.

It is good to know you are back on the forum, i always loved reading your contributions and indeed the forum is different without you !

Let's all send more healing your way and good luck !