The Corroboree
Polanish

ID mushroom :)

Question

G'day guys, I finally did it... found some mushrooms but I have no idea what they are.

-All found in cow shit.

-All bruised blue

-Spore prints are happening as of 2 minutes ago.

ALBUM: http://imgur.com/a/uaJzD

rstRH.jpg

sRKXy.jpg

hXbLx.jpg

C0VGB.jpg

ejXtW.jpg

WVySB.jpg

Edited by Jaurk

17 answers to this question

they look the go not sure bout the odd one would need a better look to id :-)

• Like 1

nice finds looks like you got the goods to me check for blueing on em all

and just fuck off that one in the middle and get em out of that bag or theyre gonna go to shit

• Like 2

They are all Panaeolus cyanescens except for that odd one in the middle. And yeah, mushrooms don't like plastic bags (the condensation in the bag will cause them to rot). Edible mushrooms can be stored in a paper bag in the fridge for a short period of time or dried for long-term storage.

• Like 1

I just put them on some paper on my wardrobe.

I can't get a fan, so I'll just let them dry up there.

Lovely looking specimens indeed!! :wub:

Make sure you print them all and share the love around the community for further microscopy studies on the strain! :lol:

I was just talking to HillBilliOS about this, I can't really do that right now, as I don't have a syringe and know nothing about this.

Though I plan to learn and start sharing.

"The caps are all broken now, and the mushrooms are drying under a fan" - My dream.

What I just went through can be related to that sickness where you feel so poisned and you're in a delerium.

That with intense fear and paranoia.

Was a very interesting learning experience about the bad side of things, I hope to learn from it, though I do very much wish never to experience that again.

I knew that I would experience a bad trip but I didn't it anyway.

My GOD they're disgusting to taste and smell.

Was an interesting dream.

Edited by Jaurk

thats not good man how much did you eat ???

I can't really do that right now, as I don't have a syringe and know nothing about this.

You don't need a syringe to make a print..

just do what you did when you made the print in the picture you posted, except do it on a sterilized (boiling water) piece of aluminium foil with an upside down glass on top.

Clean your hands and fold the foil up and post it to me. :)

I too would like to hear more about this dream you had.

• Like 2

Interesting, if it's that simple I can defiantly do that.

I think the post I made about the experience brings out the body poison too much, it really wasn't too bad with the body side, it was just a hectic mental terror.

I knew it would happen too, every single thing was wrong.

My family was here, I'm actually currently sick, and I have washing and assignments to do, and I'm very emotionally "done" and I had a bad drug experience yesterday with my finale stimulant day.

But I made the choice, and I'm glad that I'll learn from it, I'll never do such a careless thing again, next time I will clear my schedule.

It was just 4 hours of non-stop fear and paranoia of how horrible I am for having no motivation to complete my schoolwork even though I desperately want to and I know how to.

I ate 6 of the biggest ones in the bag, there were some pretty big caps, when they had became squished they were still barely bigger than 2 of my fingers together. Around ~3-4cm at the biggest.

They were definitely not poison.

I usually put myself through very rough intense experiences when starting something like this, then from here on I learn from it.

Another thing was my family's bickering just sent me the worst feelings ever.

But I'm glad it's over now that I have awoken from that dream.

Maybe I'll have that dream again some day, I think for now I'll go to bed a collect my thoughts

As I only woke up a short while ago, and I'm still tired.

I would have loved this if I were in the right environment, too hard to fake not being wonky walking around.

Edited by Jaurk

I knew that I would experience a bad trip but I did it anyway.

lol

next time only do it if you know you're gonna have a good time.

though good... bad... that's not what's really important anyway. You can turn good to bad and bad to good all with the power of your mind. It can be applied at the time of the experience or even afterwards through reflection.

they're only thoughts anyway...

only thoughts :)

It was good in the sense that I've learnt what I need to fix.

And I just did the washing, about to do my assignments and clean the whole house.

I would've been a lazy slouch if it weren't for the mushroom, so in the end it works out good.

I put the mushrooms back into nature as I know I wont need them for quite a while.

I feel disassociated today, riding the bus I was very deep in thought and I just feel different.

I'm not sure, an interesting step in life though.

I can already tell that if the next time comes it's going to be great.

• Like 2

Wow Jaurk...your initial excitement has put a great big smile on my face. Like finding the holy grail isn't it? Sorry you had a disapointing first experience :o But it sounds like that's what you were expecting and we seem to have a way of getting exactly what we are expecting. I'm sure if you go in, in a better frame of mind things will improve. Don't give up!You now know what you can expect at its worst...at its best it will blow your mind...

• Like 1

Definitely not going to give up, I'm actually very grateful that I went through that experience first, it makes me know what these are capable of.

It also helped me get motivated to do the work I'd been putting off, and generally made me feel stronger for a while.

It was well worth the difficult experience, I wouldn't even call it bad now that it's over.

Very worthwhile.

I find I'm already keen on my next trip, I just feel so "That's enough for quite a long time" after it.

Anyways, I think the SE QLD season is ending or something, I'm not sure.

• Like 2