The Corroboree
Amazonian

SAB Signature, How To...

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

:P

Doesnt seem bigger to me though

as i said in the post before last. Link straight from SAB, the image should display at full size ... i think. Unless torsten uploaded a tiny picture and resized (wich i doubt)

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

:P

Doesnt seem bigger to me though

Still working on it ,lol, I had it huge,,,, i am sure peeps wouldnt appreciate a massive sig',lol.

PH, what relevance does that link have to the topic of sig lines? which post or member are you referring to?

signatures should be limited to about 10 lines of standard size text or image equivalent. anyone with a bigger sig line should be asked to reduce [just point them to this post].

10 lines is approximately the size of the member details panel on the left with standard content and a few lines in the post. ign lines longer than this will stretch the post longer than it needs to be.

Theres a ignore feature for signatures now, if anyone needs it.

http://www.shaman-au...topic=8656&st=0

i hate the big sig pic's aswell, specialy if they show a hand gun being fired....

me too ! Have you seen that new member's sig (micky or something?). When I am visiting here on my little netbook, it takes up half the screen ! You should listen to shruman's excellent advice, and turn the signatures off from view that you don't like.

Sorry micky for using yours as an example, but I think your sig sets the forum records for the biggest :) Nice picture though. Just too ig for my little screen when I'm surfing away from home.