The Corroboree

That went well! I'll get them all posted off on Monday so they don't spend the weekend in the post.

I hope they all go well for everyone!

Edited by Roopey
  • Like 2

i would be very interested in an alba cutting and a pineapple sage cutting as well as some anadenanthera seeds (i hope i understood the format you describe) thanks a lot roopey!

Nice one Roopey! I am keen on some sceletium and some HBWR seeds. Cheers mate.

awsome, love to get an alba cut and maybe some nicotiana seeds (ill leave the other seeds for people who could use them more) :)

thanks alot bud

Edited by levicacti

awsome, love to get an alba and sceletium cut and maybe some nicotiana seeds (ill leave the other seeds for people who could use them more) :)

thanks alot bud

Hey mate, no worries at all, but you are supposed to pick a plant from A ) and one from B ), otherwise all of the Psychotria and Kanna cuttings would be gone in a flash. So if you could just edit your post with a corrected order that would be great, and I'll get the first round of packs sent off on Monday!

abandoned

Edited by dworx

super generous of you roopey i definately would be interested in a alba cut mate, and either the Argyreia nervosa or some

Anadenanthera colubrina seeds mate, would be very appreciative to aquire these from you..cheers mate!sure i could return send you a gift also for being so generous if theres something yr looking for if i got it!

Edited by applesnail

Could I grab the sage and the alba? Hitting up PM now :)

Thanks mate, you're a legend :)

You're to kind Roopey. Id love Sceletium T, Pineapple Sage, and some Cebil seeds. I'll PM a list of my spare seeds later, and you welcome to any of them if you like.

Nice work mate. I'd be very keen on the Sceletium and some A. colubrina.

Cheers man

You very Genorous man Roopey, I'd love a P. alba cutting. Pm'd mate

Regards,

Ethos

Hey mate, I'd love 1 x Psychotria Alba and 1 x Argyea Nervosa seeds and Nicotiana Rustica seeds. Pm'd.

wow Roopey, id love a cutting of Psychotria alba and Pineapple Sage and a seed pack of Papaver somniferum if still available, :)

Cheers mate,

J

Roopey being so generous yet again! Just put down those lovely Nigella seeds you sent me :D

Very kind, a1 and b1 if still available thanks!

Yeah man, there is still one left after yours. So whoever wants it. Plenty of Neps left as well, I suppose I could just grow them myself. :wink:

Edited by Roopey

Everyone's were sent off this morning! I hope they all arrive safe and in decent condition.

Enjoy!

sorry if im to late but. i havent been into ethnobotany that long and only have the basics san peds, sages, aya, if your awsome enough to be giving things away to spread the plants. id be happy to take what ever is going that anadenanthera colubrina would be awsome and the kann sounds really interesting. i dont have anything that great i could give back but id be happy to send some wormwood seeds if you like for your genoursity

Got em today, thanks mate!