The Corroboree
tonic

Roland MC-303 Groovebox (SOLD)

and i'd love a fucking space echo :uzi:

In a couple of weeks I'll probably have one !

he was actually refering to me qaulia haha

i wasnt really acusing him

i just said the way he (tonic) was like jeez thanks and saying i may aswell delete this thread now

just cause qaulia said wat its worth it kinda implied tonic wanted alot more than that

and that qaulia had screwed him by saying wat its worth

wich to me makes it seem a little as though you wanna rip someone off i know he's not trying to but it just makes it sound like it

sorry tonic i should have just shut up not trying to start anything just tryin help :)

Edited by myco

In a couple of weeks I'll probably have one !

you fuck no way! how many clams you shell for that one?

i just said the way was like jeez thanks and saying i may aswell delete this thread now

just cause you said wat its worth it kinda implied he wanted alot more than that

That's the worst abuse of the English language I have seen for a while.

Read it out aloud, and tell me what you think.

you fuck no way! how many clams you shell for that one?

With any luck, it will cost me nothing. A good friend of mine who is no longer a muso (well, he never really was) bought a whole bunch of cool vintage stuff in the late '80's. I will ask him on Saturday if he will let me 'borrow' it indefinitely.

haha i just missed a word but that word kinda made wat i was saying i'll edit it now

it still doesnt sound great but yeh hahaha

ok maybe it makes sense now i think it was more than just the one word wich made it sound bad :) haha

Edited by myco

Guys, i dont think he wanted to rip someone off. I know a lot about antiques and collectables and its very very common that people tend to overvalue their beloved stuff and i have it all the time that people try to sell something for a price thats nowhere near the prices on the open market. Sometimes, people have so many emotions and good memories attached to an article that they have problems valuating it realistically. I dont think theres any ILL Will behind that as it happens all the time. He knows that it probably doesnt have the value he was going for and thats a start. From my experiences, it really helps to know what an article is worth to find the best possible deal. If someone would have offered him like maybe 700 dollar few weeks ago, he might have even dismissed it as too low. And in some cases, monetary value went down so much, that its sometimes even worth considering to keep it.

Tonic, personally i dont think that the thread should be deleted but i can see where your coming from so i think you should ask Torsten if he´ll makes it invisible or something like that. Just report the thread. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Hi EG, this already resolved itself I think. Everyone is happy again.

And jealous of my space echo.

EG hit the nail on the head exactly with that one I think. Might as well keep this open for now on the off chance that someone is looking for a Groovebox. In a week or so if nothing happens I will try as others have suggested i;e street press, classified and maybe ebay. See how we go.

Psylo, you better make some tripped out sounds with your space echo and post up an mp3 demo in the creativity thread so we can hear what you are doing with it :wink:

EDIT: Missing word...

Edited by tonic
  • Like 1