The Corroboree
incognito

Oberon sub zero camp

Haha no way :P I swear I was told this weekend, weekend if the 3rd!

Well we're going anyway. We went a few weeks ago and found some happiness and I need to et the fuck out of shitney so it's on!

Feel free to join us :) staying til Monday night

I'll put in an appearance only because my wife and I planed this from the time we left last year but can't say I'll be all that of a conversationalist after what's happened to her but I'd say she'll be there in spirit ..especially around the old fire pit ....

• Like 1

Would be nice to have you there man :) You don't need to converse but i am all ears if need be my friend!

Bringing plenty of meat too and preparing to pickle some milkys :)

I am hoping to get that spot again. Last few times it has been taken up by motorcycle folks. Let's hope we get lucky :)

Ok awesome man :) i think ill be back by then! If so, I shall attend for sure! Going to egypt next Friday and doing a tour with graham hancock and hawass. Im keen to venture into the pines when i return!

Hope you guys have an amazing time there , I was on my way up but got pulled over for an unregistered car as it was in my wife's name but since she passed on the 28th of February I changed the rego over ,, but as usuall something didn't get through the usual bullshit red tape , so I got fined $607 and my car is now On the great western hwy at blaxland in some nice ladies yard till Tuesday till the rat opens , don't you just love bureaucrats ,, anyway I can hear them nangs tinging from here , till next year , peace out ...

Thank you hillbilly , Means a lot buddy , she was a very special lady who I loved more then words I can ever express , at first I was angry and sad , but lately I've found comfort in talking about how beautiful she really was ..

• Like 6

She seemed like a very open, kind hearted woman, from the brief encounter and exchanges I had with her.

My thoughts are with you and your family, friend.

• Like 1

So sad to hear about your loss. My heart breaks when someone like that leaves the world. I can't find the right words, so please just know I'm thinking of her & sending love to you & your family.

• Like 2

sorry to hear about your wife Dean. I don't know either of you. But we all feel pain in the same way and life is rarely fair. I hope you get everything you need to keep moving forward. & Of course there are lots of people here to talk things through.

• Like 3

Thank you guys for you're support in this terrible time of sadness my family are feeling , it's comforting to know there are good ppl that do do care as I've had moments of feeling alone in this , so thank you again for you're support and kind words

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about Cheryl, she was so wide eyed and open to all the new learning about plants and shrooms ,and she enjoyed last years fire so much.

Its not that common to have a partner on the same page with this lifestyle.

It always takes a camp or two to get to know people , I was looking at getting to that next level with you both this year. So sorry for your current struggle.

Yeah you have plenty of support in this community bro.

So, snow in Oberon now. Interesting.

Whats happening with the whole Jwerta thing,can we have an update on flights and stuff to look at loose ends.

• Like 2

Didn't he end up going ??

Camps not on until first weekend of May dean.

• Like 1

if i'm not on prac i'm tempted to go to this but show up early, & convince people who've never been there that i'm incognito, and then when he turns up convince them that he's just crappy boring seldom . . and meanwhile i would live . for a day . .

• Like 4

Trust me I'm nothing special dude, as many people who have attended these camps would acertain ;) I'm not very smart or entertaining. I Feel you will be wholly letdown with that assumption! Just come and be urself :) that's more than enough :) x

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

Is there another in May ?????? Same spot ??

I'll be there guys! Been M.I.A for a while. It'll be nice to catch up!

• Like 4

Did you end up finding out when the plane gets in and stuff because I could give you a lift up but I just don't know what day I'm coming back , but I did drive up yesterday morning and there was at least 100 big Roos in the camp grazing also I did go for a quick look apart from freezing my balls off I found a few subs and a lot of leaches ..

It seems to be leech season everywhere this year. Ive declared a bit of war on them, and they are backing off me a bit.

Only yesterday I was going to start a thread on here about leeches , ask for peoples tips for avoidance, and bite remedies. etc etc

Hey Justler !! I was starting to think you had got on the wagon. Plenty to catch up on.

I was enquiring what is the latest on our interstate guest ?

Edit- there will be no human sacrificing if he does not come, there really won't.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1