The Corroboree
incognito

Oberon sub zero camp

Manitous are for sissyboys though... Srsly

Really Incognito, really?

Fork tynes on a telescopic boom..... I'll puncture your tyres & more.... I ve seen how you arm wrestle! ;) did the enterprise spaceship trophy get repaired? Oh , that butter fingers of ethereal....;)weather is starting up here for a good season potentially out there..... It's finally cooled down & the dampness has started. But only the forest can talk.....

• Like 2

Manitous seriously are not very manly.

I'd go as far as to say manitous are for hipsters only. I even met the manitou sales rep- was wearing skinny jeans...

Srsly

Manitou tried to sell us the brand spanking 2015 model, and skinny jeans dude followed us around filming us operating it, adamant that it would replace the front end loader loading trucks, pulling tarps etc. granted they are fast, but now way as manoeuvrable as a front end, tyres ripped up the tarps it was a whole shamozzle, after a 5 days trial we decided against it, and went with bying a Volvo l150 to go with out l90 and l70, manitous may have their uses just not in our line of work. Perhaps lifting some tulips onto the top shelf of a Mosman florist or the like.

Edited by incognito

Sounds hipster

I'm thinking skinny jeans, beards and skivvys are required for its operation.

post-781-0-03707900-1426231739_thumb.jpg

"Was wondering if anyone had seen the keys to the Manitou?"

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by incognito
  • Like 3

did the enterprise spaceship trophy get repaired? Oh , that butter fingers of ethereal....;)

:blush:

the trophy will be in billios' possession as of next week. That way it gives him ample time to ogle ,caress and rub his hillbilly pheromones all up and down the bow of the ship.

He being the grand master and reigning arm wrestling champion of SAB must obviously get the first choice of preferred competition and the actual time that said combat will occur.

...on a side note - you down this way Alty? look us up if yar :)

• Like 1

Comeon mofos who's coming?? I've never missed one since its inception I'll be there even if it's justs myself and my staffy! I reckon I could take him in an arm wrestle and I know he can't drive a loader!

• Like 1

Well I've run out of nangs already!

Will definitely be going, I'll bring tea.

• Like 1

never fear Tobes, i'll put some cheese,crackers and nangs in the package to billios.

...strange butts, the guy at the post office said there's no more nangs left in Australia........psssst where's you get em, my daughter and her boyfriend after cheese and crackers and i cannot find both or a booth or both a booth and crackers

gotta love the weird post office folks since they went all private

fuck you Tonyzie

• Like 1

I'll come, need directions unless I pick up altenate on the way...

• Like 1

Finally we can recognise Incognito in public!

Love what you've done to yourself mate! You look so cool....no wonder you can't arm wrestle;)

Seems like I'm working that sat & Sunday if it's the first weekend of May! but could make the Sunday night to help pick up all the nangs.... Not that anyone will be coherent by then;) but at least I'll get a stash to myself & won't have to share!!!!

Not sure how many will be left by then!

I'll definitely be staying Sunday night, possibly Monday at this stage..

I ~should~ be going, pending final approval of my wife.. ;)

• Like 1

Oh you always do this to us wt!!

Get that thumbprint of your forehead and tell her what is up!! ;)

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

YES.

• Like 1

Im going to bring a pot and vinegar (and hopefully a crushing machine :P) and will be collecting milkcaps to pickle! I mentioned it last year :P If you have never indulged, then prepare yourself for an amazing mushroom experience :P A non psychedelic experience! He he he

may day weekend i think we decided on

Damn. Next year... I really want to go to camp just to see the chemistry between incog and Hillbilly! :wink:

• Like 2

Ur not missing much he snobs me the first day then picks on me thre rest of the time.

• Like 1

your not missing much, we arm wrestle. i win magnificently, then he crys in the bushes the rest of the time

• Like 2

Ur not missing much he snobs me the first day then picks on me thre rest of the time.

You deserved to be picked on!

• Like 1

He waits till I'm mega munted then asks me to armwrestle more like it!!! I don't think I could pronounce vowels nor remember what an armwrwrestle was when he cornered me for that arm wrestle!!!

There is a term for folks like that but because I'm a fair-sported gent so I shall not lower myself.