The Corroboree
incognito

Oberon sub zero camp

Yeah he said he was able to but I think his car is gonna be full so he isn't able to anymore...

Yes I shouldn't have spoken up before checking with my a piticular family member that's bait all over the place , but his now unable to go so if you're still stuck jwerta I'll help you out but I won't be going until prob sat morning and returning on the Sunday I'd say so if that suits you're needs then by all means you're welcome to a lift..

• Like 1

I'll be going Friday,don't know when I'm coming back. Lifts back should be easier to get though.

Not exactly city but can organise a train station closer to the time.

Maybe pm me when you're arriving etc

Yep,I will be up Fri , but I am nowhere near the airport.

Alright cool guys seems like it should be pretty easy to get a lift from oberon to the camp and then just get a lift with someone to a traino xD and ill make my way to oberon on the friday

If all goes to plan on the home front I will be there friday afternoon and able to drive around for pick ups etc.

• Like 1

Katoomba would be a good place to get to, pretty much everyone will pass through and a more fun place to have a wander etc.

• Like 1

is the SAB Arm Wrestling Championship belt up for grabs?

• Like 2

Totally WT I'll totally be your corner man!

You can be my champion and reclaim my dignity. You can wear my handkerchief to inspire you.

You are my hero and champion WT.

Your greatest reward shall be found in my swag in the wee hours of the morning, ill start working on my repertoire now.

Edited by incognito

As challenger i reserve the right to change the challenge to something other than arm wrestling. Hip hop dance fight?

• Like 2

Hip hop dance fighting sounds awesome :) I'll come and watch from the forest for that one!

I still like the idea of heavy machinery challenges on psychedelics around campers on psychedelics. What could go wrong?

• Like 2

That sounds just crushing incognito , haha can someone tell me the dates please saves me scrolling back lol and incognito I have some crystals for you from fancy pants my friend ...

I propose a feast!! Everyone should bring their finest camp dish to feed around a dozen! On the Sunday night we will crack em out and feed like fat Romans!

• Like 2

I just want that dude to bring as many chilli buffalo wings as he can muster !!

• Like 1

Hillbilly is making pork pies and scotch eggs, I'm gonna try bring a big pot of pho, someone, just someone has to bring as many hot chilli chicken wings as possible.

• Like 2

You MUST film and post this!!

As challenger i reserve the right to change the challenge to something other than arm wrestling. Hip hop dance fight?

I reckon the heavy machinery fight!! Manitou vs bobcat!! If I'm around I'll bring my bobcat! But maybe I'll drive the manitou.... Nothing could go wrong incog... Nothing at all... Preq to driving is 10 nang minimum.

• Like 3

I was figuring on borrowing the Volvo L90 loader and showing hillbilly how it's done by REAL countryfolks