The Corroboree
incognito

Oberon sub zero camp

I would go with the word "encrusted"

I find the banter and repartee in this thread quite disturbing.. but highly amusing. Please do carry on..

One day I might be inspired to join youse in the Central West... I recently worked at Trunkey Creek and developed an affinity with the Central Tablelands - it got to -5C one night... Oberon in May must be similar... yeeharr..... Have fun in your sleeping bags (jizz encrusted or otherwise)

• Like 2

Righto, $50 gifted to Jwerta, nice that PayPal gives us his real name so we can find him if he does a runner.......joking.

So he is sorted, lift tent etc

Now if that doesn't inspire NSW peeps to venture out of their holes.......

Now just need to put some numbers in a hat to decide how many nangs for this black duck.

A blood sacrifice in the jizzbag on top of your mountain if he doesn't show I'm thinking Horus ;) I believe your always in need of a new skull :)

Edited by incognito

hey so as mentioned I am considering a road trip, 1000 k's from brissy in my ute. I am kinda hoping I can get a passenger to share driving as I propose to take friday to monday off work, drive early am friday morning and return sunday. Monday off work to regather a most likely shattered shell vaguely representing human form...

Anyone wanting to join me from brisbane or on route south hit me up...only preference will go to ash ra tempel fans, otherwise first in....

ps I need committment too dudes, cant bail last minute as I need to swap driving to make this work for me....

:-)

• Like 2

Just bought one :) that's pretty cheap yeah?

Seriously guys, get an 8000l cylinder and a scuba regulator if you're gunna be whipping that much cream!

Haha, oh I miss the boltcutter days...

I'm kind of a bit slow. Jwerta, please pm me your PayPal if you are still short for the ticket.

I got 160 the other day for $108 but it wasn't the whip it brand !!

Brand don't mean shit as long as is nitrous oxide.

That's a lot of nangs Man

They r still outta stock

Edited by incognito

i wont ice cupcakes with them all in one go and maybe WT might wanna go halves with me. I always bring a case (360) and go home with non LOL

Its like an investment in my future

Should change the title of the thread.... Oberon Nang Camp. Lol.

I am not making the trek this year, but defo next year.

:)

• Like 4

we did try a big bottle once, and we have had a few of the smaller portable size bottles too. Theyre heaps nicer for making cakes, medical really does have more powerfull whipping ability. But theyre not really a good thing. the G size was gone in les than an hour at least bulbs slow down the rate of baking.

hey so as mentioned I am considering a road trip, 1000 k's from brissy in my ute. I am kinda hoping I can get a passenger to share driving as I propose to take friday to monday off work, drive early am friday morning and return sunday. Monday off work to regather a most likely shattered shell vaguely representing human form...

Anyone wanting to join me from brisbane or on route south hit me up...only preference will go to ash ra tempel fans, otherwise first in....

ps I need committment too dudes, cant bail last minute as I need to swap driving to make this work for me....

:-)

Not a healthy thing that you're planning.

Second driver is a very good idea. Still not the healthiest undertaking.

• Like 2

^yes thunder i can attest to these sentiments also . I drove the 7m space wagon up there last year and gave myself no time in between to adjust and cope with these northern animals. the forest is thick but not as foreboding as the weak attempt i gave myself at intelligence by thinking i could undertake the journey and then pick fruit with the local yeti's.

:P

if coming from 1k meteres from north i'd dvise giving yourself an extra day each way to cope with stress, plus the laufs of the local roadside flora and fauna like kfc in albury wodonga.

lol.

i'd for asure leave a day before i have to get there and give yourself the same back, ie, leave a day later.

travel safe blokes, great group of squires and maidens to camp with for sure.

Jwerta might never go back west.

lol

• Like 3

Hey yall! I'll Be needing pickup up to and from the city or if no one can do that I am able to get to oberon like the town but not really to the camp grounds so to and from there would be appreciated xD

Just dean put his hand up a few pages back.

Otherwise everyone passes train stations, so you should be ok

• Like 1

Just Dean is a top guy :)

• Like 1