The Corroboree
incognito

Oberon sub zero camp

Lovely meeting ya's all & catching up!

Thanks,

Don't be strangers now!

That was fun.

Safe home ward journeys if ya ever get past the pile of nangs....

Now Sunday recovery consists of more fruits of the forest....

• Like 3

That was great. What a varied and lovely bunch of nutters we are! So many great laughs.
Lovely to see old friends and make some new ones.
Sorry we had to bail so early. Work responsibilities and besides, I miss my wifey if we're apart for more than a few hours. I hope it didn't rain too much on Saturday night.
See you all soon again, I hope!
-M

• Like 3

Wow !

• Like 4

Thats was awesome fun once again! love all you guys and gurls!

We should do that every weekend!

• Like 5

ahhh splendid weekend guys :) I am ever grateful for the learning experience! I was in a very happy place that I have not been to for a very long time, mentally. I mainly put that down to the subs, my first time eating the food of the bogs! I took a lot away from that experience, new contacts, some fresh air and plenty of milk caps to give to my mum for mothers day hehe.

Keen to do this more often :) More guitars next time though! :P
Once again, thank you muchly for the learning experience! Open source knowledge is key!

-hH

p.s: ohh.... did anyone by any chance get my blue robe!? I forgot to do my idiot check and left it on one of the chairs :(

• Like 1

Great camp, fungi fun fire and friends.

Too many to connect with everyone, keep turning up and we will get to know each other over the years.

Big respect to those who trekked from Melb.

And for the second year in a row, when I have returned home, my garden has started sprouting forest cousins.

See you again next year !

• Like 7

Oberon envy :drool2:

I really wanted to meet some of the Melbourne crew too.

Don't forget to save me some butts Horus

Good victory hb u won the armwrestle fair and square.

There is always next time :)

No excuses really u kicked my arse. How was I to know your spirit ally was some bees ;)

• Like 2

Good victory hb u won the armwrestle fair and square.

There is always next time :)

No excuses really u kicked my arse. How was I to know your spirit ally was some bees ;)

Alternate thanks for the chats your such an easy mellow guy to chat to, god bless.

Eth and wife - amazing fucking curry hey.

I wish you all the best with Cheese Crackers n' Bulbs. Let me know when the grand opening is.

Toby, my bulb brother, I love you man ur super fun and tops !

I'd like to thank the stinging nettles phenomenal display of pollen dispersal and transmission.

Hb for saving my life with a packet of snakes.

Hb wife for looking after me with food love ya.

Hb kid for fucking with my mind during ballooning, rare good fun value.

Frank what can I say, ur uber awesome you have definitely inspired me to pay more attention whilst recycling.

Thanks amz it's always a humbling appearance being in your presence. Hope u get home safely.

Lastly i would like to thank nitrous oxide, you are the bomb diggerty.

If I've forgotten others I apologise it was very hard to communicate with aknyone or anything Saturday night, wasn't been rude just was unable to talk.

Sorry for the wigout some trippers can be assholes on psychadelics and I was unable to elaborate gentlemanly when one has to relearn how to talk again in two seconds to respond adequately and respectfully to vampirism.

Last but not least I love you all. Honestly and sincerely. I hope we can all feel true happiness and reach our full potential and achieve all our goals and aspirations. What the thinker thinks the prover proves.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 5

Ah blue robe was at camp maybe ask Toby he was the last amigo standing. The robe was there when I left.

Justler I heard some awesome remixes of Coldplay and rem could u please share?

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

Nothing like talking to you folks around the magical fire. Walking through the forest o' fungi in the moonlight. Listening to the rain on the tent, and then waking to kookaburras & sunshine and (finally) hearing Horus play. Very restorative. Thankyou everyone. I hope I get a chance to talk to all of you over the next years, one night wasn't enough!

• Like 3

I made it home safe, it was a 12 hour exersize fueled by coffee , determination and a power nap. I have callouses on my hands from gripping the steering wheel so long,lol.

It wasn't as cold as I expected in Oberon... we were very lucky with the weather hey?! I am glad I made the treck to meet all you guys. I would love to live in NSW so I could hang out with yous more often (and just might one day).

Every one above has pretty much said what I would have said, but I will second that Horus is a master of the fire. He kept the fire roaring and even added some aesthetics to it :) . The fire is the heart of a camp, so here's to you Horus. (Edit,,,i should also thank the wood hunters/cutters..for without yous, there is no fire. (I did help a wee bit too,lol))

Thanks guys :)

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 5

Thank you all:), still on my way home, was a wonderful time meeting and catching up with you

• Like 2

hehe, great to see the old culprits and some new ones. thank-you mates for making it worth the trip for maz and us.. whilst tripping is fun to do it's the company that seals the deal.

Absolutely surreal to meet people face to face when you've had a fairly long online relationship.\

The clincher is when the meet and greet surprises you in wonderful ways - thanx Anodyne -you shape shifted for me right on cue :wink:

Incog you'll be on the door with Toby at our grand opening - just cannot figure out the jingle for Cheese Crackers n' Bulbs but the nitrous farm will certainly have you two as their lifetime members.

Horus - what can i say mate - not enough hours in the day.

Pres , thanks for the warm vibes and sweet chats - Marcel and bro in law thanks for the help with the tyre and sorry i put your plans back a wee bit, more sessions needed. Alternate we'll defo hook up soon mang and cheers for the company - at that point on sat night the word bliss kept going through my head. Frank, sitting up on the ridge staring at the sunset talking to dom was the best way to end our forest hunt.

hH, dean and Justler et al, always fun meeting new faces.

Top weather too........now to check the dehydrator :wink:

till next time buds..

• Like 5

.ps - great, quick win by the pres folks.

i thought they might break my esky lid because of the raging hormones and testosterone etc but all went well.

hillbilly-to my dismay :( dispatched the bitch Incog with a smile and a wink and all over red rover.

sorry i broke the trophy before i even presented it to you pres but i'll send you the inaugural Starship trophy by mail.

• Like 1

Quick? Your the fricken bitch I ain't ever twipping with u again eth u where an asshole until everybody left. Then u where sweet as nitrous.

I thought I was doing oright in the rassle until out arms started to look like entwined snakes and some beez bit me fair on the ads. No excuse hb beat me fair and square. It was some fun and always has been. Hb and me have that kinda relationship but I believe something twippers I think can't understand.. U have to be a country boy to get perspective I think.

If u wanna see some dark shit come out of Hippys expose them to a couple of mates about to armwrestle.

• Like 1

I think heavy machinery should be involved next time,,

the front end loader vs the forklift in a coin flipping comp.

Ya got time to practice incog!

Winner takes on the Manitou... but it wont flip coins!~

• Like 1

Sounds like I missed out on a whole lot of good times.

hope to make it next year!

Damn :( ma robe was apparently thrown out :( my late grandfathers robe too!!! Had a feeling I shouldn't bring it bit normally I do idiot checks. Unfortunately I was rushed to leave and called "disrespectful" for not leaving fast enough. people asking me for contact details. Its a social gathering, what do you expect??. No time for idiot check :( can't please everyone I guess!?

Ah well still an amazing weekend, mostly.

Keen to see MOST of you again and actually sit and listen/talk!

Until next time

hH

Damn :( ma robe was apparently thrown out :( my late grandfathers robe too!!! Had a feeling I shouldn't bring it bit normally I do idiot checks. Unfortunately I was rushed to leave and called "disrespectful" for not leaving fast enough. people asking me for contact details. Its a social gathering, what do you expect??. No time for idiot check :( can't please everyone I guess!?

Ah well still an amazing weekend, mostly.

Keen to see MOST of you again and actually sit and listen/talk!

Until next time

hH

Oh, that sucks mate, I should have taken it with me, though to be honest I thought it was an old robe someone might have picked up from vinnies. I'm sure ur pop would say something like "don't worry hh it's only an old robe" don't be to hard on urself bud.

I do however have someone's blue and yellow cap with propellor on the top if anyone is looking for that. I've got hillbillys sleeping bag as well I'll have to send with his armwrestling prize.

• Like 2

Werent those things the shining beacon of uncool? Did they do a complete 360 reversey and become cool again for the first time?

Werent those things the shining beacon of uncool? Did they do a complete 360 reversey and become cool again for the first time?

Hells no! hehe. Especially with my Cognac in one hand :P Besides, I generally steer clear from "cool" :P I'm not too fussed :) It was bound to be lost or die at some point anyway, what can ya do!? Thanks anyway kind folk! May the Schwartz be with you!

Damn :( ma robe was apparently thrown out :( my late grandfathers robe too!!! Had a feeling I shouldn't bring it bit normally I do idiot checks. Unfortunately I was rushed to leave and called "disrespectful" for not leaving fast enough. people asking me for contact details. Its a social gathering, what do you expect??. No time for idiot check :(

hH

Omg haha last time I looked this wasn't the bitches and gripes section , but what can you do ! No good deed goes unpunished ! I though you had to be over 18 to join this forum ? It's like writing on the dunny door in high school you got something to say HH fucn do it properly FFS ! And yes it was a great social gathering to socialize so that is what you do when everyone else is chit chatting , not at the last min , esp when you where told I was leaving at 12 pm , I don't see anyone else winging ! Next time catch a fucn train , anyway it was a great event and everyone is here on this thread expressing there well wishes and appreciation and all you're doing is trying to throw in a cheap dig !! FFS wake up Edited by Just Dean