The Corroboree
incognito

Oberon sub zero camp

edit: ohhh, a good 5 weeks away.

time is good. more time always means easier.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

Sounds like fun.

I would advise you get very specific with your intentions as per what you want to get out of your trip, pun intended, but not really. :unsure:

I mean REAL specific, as in

"If I found X gs, then that would work out to be x amount dried, which would last me X amount of time. I really want X to be there too, and that many gs would be perfect for the future"

You might be pleasantly shocked... :wink: I have been :o

I can do then too! (Justlers alive!!!)

Barely! But yes, I am.

I feel like less specifics are best in this case. A dozen or so SABers, a nice sunny weekend that proceeds a week of rain and cold temperatures, good intentions, and a good stick for incognito to cook up a sausage storm. I feel like this crew could work with whatever else is or isn't thrown there way. Either way, it's going to be a memorable weekend. Looking forward to it!

• Like 3

if we ever find that forest - and that's a big IF............i've written two alternate poems for the great debacle that will be the post apocalyptic post post post(echo echo) fade out......... post post billy vs the volcano wet t'shirt bare chested dickarm wrestle.

The Oberon king of the fairy's will surely give the trophy(made out of woodchips and wildlife poo)

post-4664-0-45021700-1396164392_thumb.jp

we have no expectations of anything....like i said, the biggest hurdle will be finding the spot, actually, a live commentary of the wrestling will be mandatory.

TheReconciliationOfOberonandTitania1.jpg

TheReconciliationOfOberonandTitania1.jpg

The gspot is very simple to find. Every other spot is an absolute clusters icky to find out there.. Believe me ! And with experience of listing alternative sites people always end up unable to find it and shitfights ensue:- head my warning I don't want to have to say I told u so (again) :0

Trust me I had to be rescued by the ses and Oberon police sergeant from one of this dingy little back dirt roads, that place will swallow u up like mycelium does a bit of moist birdseed. U need a 4wd before u attempt a dirt track- an easy looking sort track soon turns into a crevice of mud and tyre bursting rocks.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

Anyways two weeks out peeps who wanna chick in for a bulk nang buy I'm keen as mustard.

• Like 1

I'll get a few mate. Most roads out there are ok for larger cars and vans but I agree with incog if u got a sedan or small car! G spot (if it's the same gspot I know) is fine for all cars and real easy to find

Edited by prioritise
  • Like 2

How did I Miss this! I have a late work function on the 9th so will either get there Saturday 10th or late on Friday night. Probably Saturday. And maybe leave Monday.

Your always fashionably late WT :)

it's only an hour from where i live, so i'll probly make an appearance .. i promise i'm not as much of a jerk in real life .. i havn't seen him on the forums in a while but i'll try and get in contact with Sapito to see if he's keen aswell

See now,the problem we often encounter here is. Depending on how many camps you have gone too.the g spot. is two diferent campsites in two diferent places on two diferent sides of the road.

The legends are true, the g spot is not so easy to find.

• Like 1

The Complicator!!!

K gspot on righthand side of the road as ur going in to jenolan caves. I'll put a balloon on the signpost indicating the general area.

Someone could upload a google map either wt or hb?

• Like 1

Yeah the spot just past where we camped last year, up the same dirt track. Where the dunnies were

Ill send out a map too all interested closer to the time>might be better than a map on open forum.

It really is easy to find. I found it the first time many moons ago via a hillbilly map and I seriously am hopeless with maps and finding places. Easy peasy. But anyways- bulbs.

360 bulbs for 229 buks at the moment that's pretty cheap. I could email them and see if they will knock more of for a purchase of 720.

I'm keen to go halves with someone in 360 what that 115 buks for 180 bulbs each

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

If anyone is nearby, chefs warehouse in surry hills does em for $5 a box and have had enough stock for 120 boxes in the past. It's B2B but there's been no issues using a common business name

Edit; they aren't fine whips tho

Edited by prioritise

Make it May and I will endeavour - like the ship - to be there

maybe not anzac or easter though...just a regular weekend would ensure those with family or hospitality job problems could still make it :)

Anyways two weeks out peeps who wanna chick in for a bulk nang buy I'm keen as mustard.

I think you have your months mixed up mate.

Great to see so much interest this year, I'm sure it'll be a crackin' weekend.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it though :(

Your always fashionably late WT :)

If I ever f**king get there. It better not take me 9 hours to do a 3 hour trip this year. Maybe some canberra folk would like to keep me company. I.e. a free ride

Edited by watertrade
  • Like 1